Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 58 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 51 of 66]

751welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 51 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:52 am

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Okay so I got bumped into Room 26 with Rasei.

So I guess...ok.

EDIT: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

752welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 51 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:53 am

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:
nautilus wrote:
nautilus wrote:
nautilus wrote:

stoat alley.

eleni: I

high seraph vs.
Luxaria vs.
Sammiya vs.
AliceofOz vs.
alcasync vs. eleni
Mr. Alice vs.
T3tsuya vs.
Tiki the Troll vs.
Rasei vs.
plotstickers vs.
eleni vs.
deo vs.
Ardonye vs.
Ninfia vs.
Kotakia vs.

happy page 50, y'all. still sending out PMs bear with me

Last edited by nautilus on Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

753welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 51 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:53 am

high seraph

high seraph

IM WRITING THINFS ON A NOTEBOOK ANE I JUST HAD TO STOP BC OMFG I AM A CINNAMON ROLL I DIDNT EVEN SEE THAT??? H e l p

754welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 51 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:54 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'M SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WERE CONSIDERING OTHER OPTIONS SO I FIGURED I WOULD DIVERSIFY MY DATING PORTFOLIO

I CAN DATE BOTH OF YOU IF YOU'D LIKE

GO FOR THAT HAREM ENDING

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

755welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 51 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:57 am

nautilus

nautilus

Kiyoko wrote:I'M SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WERE CONSIDERING OTHER OPTIONS SO I FIGURED I WOULD DIVERSIFY MY DATING PORTFOLIO

I CAN DATE BOTH OF YOU IF YOU'D LIKE

GO FOR THAT HAREM ENDING

well technically i am neutral right now (and maybe looking handsome)

and I am posting and it is currently a lynch?

and i will LEAVE my tl;dr on

let's do it

also my room partner isn't even here :(

Anyways:
Players that have their names bolded have to vote this phase, lest their abilities be disabled the next night!

756welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 51 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:07 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

nautilus said she'd be out for a few hours and for me to babysit the stoat alley.

So naturally this makes me your new mustelid overlord.

I demand ferrets. So many ferrets.

(No but actually nautilus is out right now please redirect any normal questions to thread and hold onto any any hush hush questions til she gets back.)

757welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 51 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:09 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'll keep this updated as the PMs and rollover roll in.

Link to the 24a Role List

What we know so far:

Room Claims:

Roles that Exist:

D4 Vote Timestamps:

D3 Vote Timestamps:

D2 Vote Timestamps:

Last edited by Luxaria on Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total

758welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 51 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:10 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

Lutrinae > Mustelinae

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

759welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 51 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:11 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Kotakia wrote:Lutrinae > Mustelinae

I SAID MUSTELIDS. THAT'S MUSTILIDAE. IT INCLUDES OTTERS.

760welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 51 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:11 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

GODS THE FORUM'S SLOW LOADING IS JUST EATING ALL MY POSTS

I made a list of people and how suspect they are in exact order but ok here's the short version.

People I'd be willing to vote for: eleni (see 1st text dump + chinomi not voting eleni), Tiki the Troll (didn't reveal previous room info but revealed it when confirmed town roomed with them + suspicious behavior), AliceofOz (gut feeling/no solid reason yet so lowest on the list). Eyeing plotstickers and deo too atm but idk.

I will probably post more info (text dump maybe) and my vote in 12+ hours because I have sleep and morning classes. Really going to scrutinize timestamps on votes from last round <O><O>

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

761welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 51 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:15 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

Kiyoko wrote:
Kotakia wrote:Lutrinae > Mustelinae

I SAID MUSTELIDS. THAT'S MUSTILIDAE. IT INCLUDES OTTERS.

I KNOW BUT I AM ASSERTING THE DOMINANCE OF THE SUBFAMILY LUTRINAE OVER THE SUBFAMILY MUSTELINAE

also did you know the long tailed weasel can engage in coitus for 4 hours at a time? at least that's what my professor taught us when we were doing all of the animals in Carnivora.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

762welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 51 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:20 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Alcasync, questions, if you please:

alcasync wrote:If it wasn't already obvious, I'm the locksmith and I can lock myself in a room, I just can't target the same room twice in a row. The first night I used it to protect myself and after that I've been trying to block mafia actions.

So, wait. Can you only lock yourself in a room, or can you lock a room from the outside? Because on N1 you're listed as being in room 22 with drandahl, but chinomi was locked in room 1 (and claimed a partner, but she was mafia scum, anyway). But additionally, on N2 Rasei was locked into room 26, but she said that she was alone. So you can lock from the inside and out?

On the subject of Rasei. She claims to have been in room 26 on N1, N2, and now AliceofOz is saying they share a room on N3. Hmmm. This also means that AliceofOz was in room 18 on N1 in addition to N2. Also that T3tsuya was in a room two nights in a row.

... however.

If mafia actually legitimately beat me to the punch with my 5 second phase end, then I feel like that has to be a veteran (and an active veteran), and if the kill failed due to hitting a room with two people, then there's a chance that person might've gotten RNG bounced elsewhere--and in this case, their NK does not apply. I asked Nautilus about this last week.

Which means there's two possibilities:

1)
Someone submitted the NK, it failed, and they went back to their room.

or

2)
Someone submitted the NK after staying in their room for two consecutive nights, it failed, and they got RNG placed in a new room.

763welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 51 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:23 am

high seraph

high seraph

Alca are you saying you fakeclaimed your room movements? You weren't in room#22 with drandahl on N1, but on room#1 with chinomi? Or was chinomi lying about being paired up to someone she could not name in room#1? And on night 2 you were in room#26 with Rasei, and Rasei was lying about being alone in that room?

Ok Luxaria just asked the exact same thing

764welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 51 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:24 am

alcasync

alcasync

I can lock independently from movement, and I am the only person who can enter or exit a room on the same night it's locked! (I can't enter a room if there are already two people inside though, of course.)

Umm but my actions were:

N0: Stay in room 7, lock room 7
N1: Move to room 22, lock room 1
N2: Stay in room 22, lock room 26

And I won't say where I am now but I don't really mind if Sammiya reveals it.

765welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 51 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:27 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

ALRIGHT i am more or less caught up but I think I'm probably a little confused about some things because I literally woke up and got onto the thread lol.

I'm really sorry about not voting! I actually had every intention of voting this morning, because I usually wake up around 3 hours before roll over but unfortunately, I thought it was monday and didn't set the alarm properly. technology is dicks, man.

I am going to come forward at this point and say that the room destroying role is NOT Neutral. as I have been insisting in the last 3 or so posts of mine.

My role relies on me being alone in a room. because I was asleep during rollover, I was unfortunately randomized in my movement, and thus had a roommate in Room 9. I don't know anything about what happens in the rooms, I can only really tell if they're occupied.

Also, I was unable to room with anyone night 0, and I was not Chinomi's roommate then at least? I'm not sure if that information is still relevant, but. there it is.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 51 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 58 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum