Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;]

+21
Sammiya
nautilus
AliceofOz
Rasei
alcasync
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
Midnight Mask
Starry Mask
Feathered Mask
Cat Mask
Blue Mask
Red Mask
Bunny Mask
Gemmed Mask
Butterfly Mask
Fox Mask
Purple Mask
Dog Mask
Skull Mask
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 26]

106The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 8 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:48 pm

Red Mask

Red Mask

Actually hmm, I got my timestamps confused.

Well, I'll just be straightforward! ;v;

Butterfly and Feathered Mask switched. Maybe voluntarily, maybe not.

The person who was Butterfly on N0 is not the same as the person who was Butterfly on D1. The person who was Feathered on N0 is not the same person who was Feathered on D1.

But there has been only one person on Butterfly's account since the beginning of D1. Nobody changed Butterfly's vote without their permission. It's all one person... I guess pretending their vote was changed? And the person who is on Butterfly's account right now during this tarot phase is the same as the person who had it on D1.

And I believe the person who currently has Butterfly's account is Starry Mask.

So I would like to hear from Feathered Mask, but if I'm right about who Feathered Mask (originally Butterfly Mask) is, they won't be online until morning (PST) anyway, so. ;v;

And it is getting late here so I'm going to go to bed. If anyone has any questions for me I'll answer when I wake up!

107The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 8 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:19 am

Blue Mask

Blue Mask

What an interesting thing. I promised no deaths, but it appears that my own is up for possibility. I know nothing more about each card than each of you, but hopefully we will change that soon. I did never say that it was the night that I would stop, but just no deaths during the next phase. Depending on the day goes, I am alright being our sacrificial lamb for the middle card. But once the Aria family returns I do believe some of us will have more info.

108The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 8 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:21 am

Gemmed Mask

Gemmed Mask

Why ask me specifically Starry? It seems that Blue would have been the one to ask.

Vote: middle card .

109The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 8 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:54 am

Fox Mask

Fox Mask

El Zorro, he is conflicted.

The left seems to be the greatest got risk versus reward. If Azul is an enemy, and the boon favors their allies, a bit of a tradeoff. Same for if they are an ally, and the gift benefits us. But if they are un amigo, and the enemy becomes empowered, then we are in trouble.

Which makes El Zorro wonder what the gift may be, if it is truly powerful enough for the risk...

In the middle we can merely bid adiĆ³s to Azul and benefit from their sacrifice. A bit cold of heart, especially if they are a friend, but the surety is, ho, ho, reassuring. Not to mention, if Azul is a foe, we benefit twice, do we not?

The right, while not a mystery like the left, is also a risk. True, it is stated that both sides are rewarded, but depending on the alignment of Azul, one side will be settling for a trade off, while the other will come out ahead.

Decisions, decisions...

110The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 8 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:34 am

Red Mask

Red Mask

Luxaria wrote:If the Middle Card is chosen, the Fortune Teller will die. The result will prove beneficial to Town.

Umm, Fox Mask, why on earth would this be a mafia ability? Are you suggesting there's a mafia role where a mafia member dies and on top of that, town also gets another nice benefit, and town gets a say in which option to go with?

I think we should assume that blue mask is town. If so, then "something beneficial to town" has to be powerful enough to outweigh the loss of one town member, because if I'm correct in that the ratio is 3:7 right now, then losing blue mask will take it to 3:6 and a successful night kill will be 3:5, which would put the next day phase at a MYLO.

And if people don't believe me about there being 11 players and 12 masks, I can list out all of the people playing. Because I know them all too. ;v;

111The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 8 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:49 am

Blue Mask

Blue Mask

You seem to know quite a lot, possibly-imitating-alcasync.

112The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 8 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:57 am

Gemmed Mask

Gemmed Mask

Perhaps we should have removed the who is online map function for this game.

113The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 8 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:02 am

Blue Mask

Blue Mask

I turned it off on my main and on this account.

But, I do know who you are right now, Gemmed Mask.

I also know T3tsuya is here somewhere, I saw their misfire before too.

114The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 8 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:39 am

Cat Mask

Cat Mask

Butterfly Mask wrote:I'm back from my tiring day. I will first of all, unvote; vote:Cat Mask for a reason I will not say.

Starry Mask wrote:Vote Cat Mask

I may have gotten a tip from an unanimous source. I guess I could either change it back to no lynch or blue mask.

Butterfly Mask wrote:unvote; Vote:Blue Mask

It seems my vote was change by accident

MEOW MEOW ANGRY MEOW (How very interesting that you would vote me for reasons you would not explain, then someone else gets a completely anonymous tip to vote the same way. Out of seemingly nowhere. With no one involved willing to put their reasons across.

Stranger still that you unvoted and went for Blue Mask once it became apparent town was leaning that way. Very late into the vote, even.

It seems it gets more and more interesting beyond that once Red Mask says...)

Red Mask wrote:I'll just be straightforward! ;v;

Butterfly and Feathered Mask switched. Maybe voluntarily, maybe not.

The person who was Butterfly on N0 is not the same as the person who was Butterfly on D1. The person who was Feathered on N0 is not the same person who was Feathered on D1.

But there has been only one person on Butterfly's account since the beginning of D1. Nobody changed Butterfly's vote without their permission. It's all one person... I guess pretending their vote was changed? And the person who is on Butterfly's account right now during this tarot phase is the same as the person who had it on D1.

And I believe the person who currently has Butterfly's account is Starry Mask.

So I would like to hear from Feathered Mask, but if I'm right about who Feathered Mask (originally Butterfly Mask) is, they won't be online until morning (PST) anyway, so. ;v;

MEOW (It seems someone has been caught in a lie. I don't see any reason to suspect Red Mask as they have been investigating since the very beginning of this Masquerade. I'm sure other people will agree.

From what we are to believe, you are being untruthful about your votes being switched. To make matters worse someone else received a note urging them to vote your way, a way that was not explained, a way no one else was voting, and a way that was instigated by someone who is now being outed as lying.

I do not trust you, Butterfly mask. This will not change unless you have some very good backup to your actions.

I would like them to explain away Red Mask's investigation that outed them, as well as the anonymous note urging agreeance based on nothing, as well as the shaky unvote/vote switch toward the town favorite very late after no one hopped on their line of thinking.

Futher still...)

Gemmed Mask wrote:Something to note is that Starry indicated that the person behind feathers is not the same as before. Red indicated that someone must have two masks. Feathers responded that the number of players is equivalent to the # of masks.

Maybe I'm reading between the lines incorrectly but is this not an implied denial? Is there a contradiction here?

MEW (I agree this is strange and very contradictory. Especially given that the people involved in this confusion are also the very same people talked about in Red Mask's post.

At this juncture I would like to hear explanations from Butterfly Mask, Feather Mask, and Starry Mask about the suspicions outlined here. I am sure everyone else can agree with me.

For once, Dog Mask, I do not distrust you. I suppose we can live in the same house without trouble for now. You do keep the mailman away. And for now, the Cat wishes to chase Butterflies more than run from Dogs.

If curiosity really does kill the cat, or even the Red Mask this next night phase. I would like everyone to consider who is under suspicion.)

MEW

(Also VOTE: MIDDLE CARD

Bet on a sure thing. Town help. Blue Mask urged it to happen, I see no reason to disbelieve her.)

Red Mask wrote:And if people don't believe me about there being 11 players and 12 masks, I can list out all of the people playing. Because I know them all too. ;v;

MEW MEOW MEW MEW MEW (Let all your information that is relevant to the investigation thus far free so that we can build on it in case we die. You can be our keystone to a successful Masquerade.)

Red Mask wrote:
Luxaria wrote:If the Middle Card is chosen, the Fortune Teller will die. The result will prove beneficial to Town.

Umm, Fox Mask, why on earth would this be a mafia ability? Are you suggesting there's a mafia role where a mafia member dies and on top of that, town also gets another nice benefit, and town gets a say in which option to go with?

I think we should assume that blue mask is town. If so, then "something beneficial to town" has to be powerful enough to outweigh the loss of one town member, because if I'm correct in that the ratio is 3:7 right now, then losing blue mask will take it to 3:6 and a successful night kill will be 3:5, which would put the next day phase at a MYLO.

Meow.... (Fox. Bitte.)

115The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 8 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:50 am

Butterfly Mask

Butterfly Mask

The person that change my vote was myself. As Red mask already said Butterfly Mask and Starry are the same person. My plan was as Starry, post what I got in the anonymous tip to test waters, but I accidentally posted logged in as butterfly. If you look Butterfly started the thing against Blue Mask.

As for why Butterfly and Feathers switch, I have no clue.

I for one don't want to know who is who, it would defeat the purpose of the game.

116The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 8 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:58 am

Feathered Mask

Feathered Mask

Someone took my mask last night and gave me the Feathered Mask, I don't know if it is the one who is posting as Butterfly Mask right now. I only have one mask. I can't access the Butterfly Mask, because the password has been change since I had it last and I do not know what it is.

As for the 12 people and 12 masks, Luxaria said on the first page when people were signing up that there were twelve attendees on the guest registry. I think that means there are twelve players in this game.

Vote:Middle Card

117The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 8 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:59 am

Red Mask

Red Mask

Cat Mask wrote:MEW MEOW MEW MEW MEW (Let all your information that is relevant to the investigation thus far free so that we can build on it in case we die. You can be our keystone to a successful Masquerade.)

Umm, okay then. nvn

The following people are playing (though one of these people is dead):

alcasync
Kiyoko
Kotakia
Cthuluhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
AliceofOz
Sammiya
nautilus
Tiki the Troll
Mr. Alice

The following people are not playing:

high seraph
drandahl
Jaiser
panpanpandy
Megrid
anyone else who hasn't played a game with us before.

And I'm pretty sure I know who's behind which mask but I'm not 100% sure on a few people. In any case, I'll keep that to myself because I do think it would ruin the fun for some people to get revealed against their will.

But I am sure that N0 Butterfly Mask is now Feather Mask, and that Starry Mask has been on the Butterfly Mask account since the beginning of D1.

Most of this is role-related information that I don't want to share, but one piece of evidence is that you might notice that butterfly mask centered their posts on N0 but didn't center their posts on D1, and current Butterfly's grammatical mistakes and typos closely match the style of Starry's grammatical mistakes and typos. (S-sorry if that's mean to say!) And Butterfly's typing style has been very consistent throughout D1, but doesn't match the way they typed during N0.

In any case, vote: Middle Card because cat mask makes some good points. I hope the benefit is worth the hit to our ratio. ;v;

118The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 8 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:07 am

Blue Mask

Blue Mask

As I said, I am fine with being taken out for the town beneficial option. I will face the fates once more. I brought us to this tarot reading after all. But some people will gain some information soon about what certain cards do.

119The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 8 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:12 am

Red Mask

Red Mask

We can always change our votes if new information comes up, right? ;v;

120The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 8 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:14 am

Blue Mask

Blue Mask

I believe so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum