Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX

+8
kalyri
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Sammiya
Megrid
Pan
Kiyoko
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 26]

286Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 20 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:56 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

((Thinking out loud... Panpan is in an awkward spot since while he's been inactive for personal reasons, there were still night kills sent in last night, and it's possible that even if he hadn't posted in the thread other than to apologize maybe he sent in a kill? Because so far, we know there were two attacks last night.

There are... several very weird possibilities that might have led to the actions we've seen, depending on how deep we wish to go down the rabbit hole. Whether or not it was an unclaimed vigilante or two mafia attacking under a clever ruse or otherwise, the fact that we know absolutely nothing about Amethyst is a giant hole in speculation for me. I kind of want to just lynch Amethyst so we can get information as to her alignment. I feel bad because it's a bit unfair to Panpan, but all the same that information can help us substantially.

Ugh, I'm just going to Vote: Amethyst for the reasons above, unless I come to another conclusion or inference as to the identity of the mafia.))

Sayaka sighed and threw her hands up, the eternal gaze of the endless night upon her. She looked at Amethyst--a magical girl like herself, so it seemed, or at least something not far removed. Was it a gesture of bad faith to suspect the girl? Woman? Thing? Were they contract-sisters fighting their own battles against witches and familiars and everything in-between? Or had... had she fallen, like so many others lost to history and time.

"I... I think that I would like to vote on Amethyst," Sayaka said.

((Ninja'd four times! Reading))

287Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 20 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:58 pm

alcasync

alcasync

▍▍▋▋▋▉ ▉ VOTE TALLY

AMETHYST II
CECIL I

CARLOS | ---
AMETHYST |
SOREN |
SAYAKA | Amethyst
CECIL | Amethyst
LUKE |  Cecil
AMUMU |
KYOUKO |

The phase will end at 6pm PST on Saturday or when a 4 vote majority has been reached.

288Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 20 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:28 pm

alcasync

alcasync

▍▍▋▋▋▉ ▉ HOST ANNOUNCEMENT

Amethyst has withdrawn from the game. She was mafia.

As compensation to mafia, one town player will be switched over to mafia with all of their abilities intact. Mafia will no longer have access to Amethyst's previous abilities.

As compensation to town, there is now a Wrath of God in play. One town player has been chosen at random. They are not aware they are the Wrath of God. If this player is killed, the player who killed them will have their alignment revealed to the thread. If this player is lynched, the alignment of the last person to vote them will be revealed.

As compensation to both sides, all limited-use abilities have been refreshed to their full number of uses. Any roles that have a power that activates once every X phases must still wait for X phases to pass.

As compensation to Carlos, who correctly guessed the mafia, he will be informed who the Wrath of God is, but not the new mafia member.

So we're kind of starting over a little bit, only not entirely. Sorry this is all such a mess... ;v;

In the interest of giving you guys new information to work with, I'm skipping to Night 3.

The ratio is 2:4:1

It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end at 6:30pm PST on Saturday, June 27.

289Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 20 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:50 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

((THIS IS TOO MUCH TO PROCESS RIGHT NOW. I need to lie down.

Augh, time to throw out nearly four documents of notes. ;_;

So it was either Amethyst/Luke, which was my primary pairing, or Amethyst/Cecil as a distant possibility.

Oh god, and now no one will believe me on anything since the mafia was randomized. And we're in MYLO depending on saves (of which there are a lot--do we get bulletproofs back, too? Actually, none were used up since I saved everyone my life is over).

Ughghghghghghghgh.

Edit: Oh yeah, the people that both claimed no bulletproofs were the ones I saved.))

290Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 20 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:41 pm

drandahl

drandahl

((Putting this OOC since I'm not sure how to react to this new information IC yet.

Hmm, sorry to hear, PanpanpAmethyst. Thanks for playing!

Wow, this is definitely a lot to be aware of. First and foremost, we should use Soren's ability carefully. We have the advantage of knowing a lot about our current abilities, so maybe we can coordinate a bit better. You've put a lot of time in analysis, Lux, so I really hope you aren't mafia.
))

291Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 20 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:43 pm

drandahl

drandahl

<<
This just in. I just watched the Purple One transform because I was so in the same area at that time. I smiled as her form approached that of a five-headed scaled being.

This was a rare pleasure, Listeners. Considering he wasn't making any movement towards the best, local Wind Sage Soren clearly did not know the fun to be had around serpent riding. I decided immediately to advise the young man. "SOREN! GET UP ON THE HYDRA'S BACK!" I explained.

He has yet to do that, and I am waiting, Listeners, and -- oh! The Purple One just screamed and transformed again. Her body is twisting and contorting. Her features are rapidly thinning out and become less clear. Clawed appendages became stubbed appendages, and stubbed appendages are now becoming a smooth purple skin indistinguishable from the rest of her form. All extremities have now collapsed into a glowing orb and the screaming has receded. And now, Listeners, that orb has flattened to the thickness of cardstock. I... I can make out some sort of white texture on one side of this new being. I'm going to try to get a closer look.

Listeners, glowing white text has appeared over the purple canvas. I will read that out to you now:
>>

<<
Latent abilities previously unknown in subject "Amethyst" have sparked interest in the wider community. While we have observed safe travel from one world to another known world via our latest warp pad technology, this is the first documented case of a gem remaining in-tact while traveling to a completely new world. All previous attempts that we are aware of have resulted in either gem-shatter or cut-softening.

It has taken some time to track you down, Amethyst. Take pride in your transcendence of what we designed you to be.

We will be taking this subject back for further investigation. As a consolation prize, we will gift your community with relevant information:

1. Amethyst was amongst the antagonizing party in your feather-conflict.
2. One of your members have fallen, switching to an antagonistic role.
3. We have heard the Angels are following one of your members
-- side note, Listeners, I think this one must have been a joke, because Angels are most certainly not real -- and will attack their attacker or shed light on their latest lyncher.
4. You seem to all be well-rested. I assume all limited-use abilities have been refreshed.
5. Carlos has been gifted with specific information that might be of interest to him and to Science, or it might not be.

We have yet to decide our full political stance with respect to your community. Until then, we will be accessible via our outpost above the Arby's in our preferred desert Earth community.

--Homeworld
>>

<<
That's it, Traverse Town. That's all she wrote -- or rather, all that's written on her. Hold on, suddenly her form is collapsing again... what was previously a sheet of paper is now becoming a small singularity... The area is glowing brighter with her more compact form... Oh. Listeners: I'm afraid to report... she's gone. While I have no way of knowing where exactly she has been taken to, I assume she will be taken.. home. I trust that this is what she has wanted. Even though she was -- as was written -- antagonistic, and even though she rudely named my Carlos a "Nerd," I would still like to point out that she was still a part of our community, and that I had hoped she could be reformed.

In any case, Listeners, I'd like to mark this night as a special moment. It is good to know that out there somewhere are beings interested in some sort of relationship with us. Granted, the particular politics are pending -- but let us not focus on that right now. Let us look up, Listeners, and let us be brave.

Let us all spend one last moment, staring upwards at the night sky, embracing both the infinite void...

...and infinite possibility.

Goodnight, Traverse Town. Goodnight.
>>

292Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 20 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:08 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

((Have really bad headache, but likely mafia might target me with their night kill or Luxaria. will make more in depth post later.))

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

293Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 20 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:33 pm

alcasync

alcasync

(( Phase ends in less than three hours. ))

294Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 20 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:30 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

((I'm OOCing this until this phase ends and I can return to Sayaka having things to say/do IC. Sorry for the heavy use of OOC in this thread, Alcasync ;w; I just figure it's easier for people to follow, but right now I can't even dress it up because rollover is due to happen, and everyone is supposed to be "sleeping" now.

So, to the rest of you. I feel like there's a high chance that I might be attacked. I have tried to perform my night actions as best I can to deal with it, but a lot of variables have changed since the start of this thread, so I'm no longer certain what to prepare for. However, I am pretty confident that Luke is one of the two mafia, if only one town was converted and the old mafia is still at large. Reasoning:

I'm fairly certain the mafia pairing was Amethyst/Luke. In addition to Luke's shady responses, nothing else could have worked.

Amethyst/Kyouko: They would've had to waste two consecutive nights trying to make Kyouko look innocent. Why? Unless it's the greatest outplay of all time (and I'd eventually see through it, I think), it just makes no sense to do that, especially with the game being so ability and bulletproof stacked.

Amethyst:/Amumu: Amumu stunned Amethyst, and then did nothing else that night, and no one claimed a vigilante hit on Kyouko (And why would a vigi hit her right away, anyway?). Again, it could've been a crazy outplay if Amumu stunned the other mafia and then did a NK... except it's actually impossible for him to have attacked Kyouko, unless someone else did and they never said so. But I refuse to see that as possibility because all that vigi has to do (unless it's Carlos) is speak up and just instantly implicate Amumu as a mafia.

Amethyst/Soren: Soren got attacked. This was also the same night that he got visited by Amumu and stunned. From what you've said, Amumu's stun would trigger before Soren's attack, which means even if Luke's wildly inconsistently described ability were to still be available to stun Soren, Soren never would've gotten the attack off. Meanwhile, there were still two attacks, and none were mentioned on Soren. All Amumu would have to say is that he did not stun Soren and case-closed.

Amethyst/Cecil: This was a possibility. This was one reason why I kept (unfairly) trying to push Carlos into revealing his hand with regards to Cecil, which is unfair to mafia, in the end. But, at this point if Cecil had been mafia... why wouldn't he have implicated Amumu? He tracked him twice, both on nights where he couldn't suggested things about Wilbur that would lead Amumu into high suspicion. I'm inclined to believe that Cecil has played rather town, but I could be making a huge mistake with this.

Which leaves...

Amethyst/Luke: I just don't trust Luke because his abilities have been incredibly inconsistent, even with Amumu's description. Luke had to have accepted Amumu's request since otherwise it's suspicious, and then he kept making claims on actions or saves, and later backtracked to save face. There's no coincidence in my mind with regards to these proceedings.

Amethyst, Luke, and Cecil were on a lot of my top pairings due to their lack of information. I had essentially ruled Soren, Kyouko, and Amumu as town, viewed Luke as top of the scum list, with Amethyst being likely, and Cecil lower. Amethyst was due to one reason: Kyouko said she got hit by something behind a disguise. Hmmm. Well, we happen to know of one player that has a character known to transform in-thread, in-character. Additionally, only two characters were unknowns in the ability department, and Cecil had at least looked town in his use, and while I can sort of see a disguise for Cecil, it makes more sense on a known transformer.

I originally said most of this in a post, but I later deleted it and left it abbreviated because I was worried of scaring people off from answering my questions. Now, however, I feel pretty sure Luke is the other mafia.

... I hope to see you all on the other side ;o;
))

295Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 20 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:31 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Radio Broadcast wrote:Hello listeners. Breaking news. Kyouko did absolutely nothing last night. I just thought you should know.

▍▍▋▋▋▉ ▉ DAY 4 START ✦

There are 7 players remaining. It will take 4 votes to lynch someone. The phase will end when a player (or no lynch) has the majority of votes on them.

296Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 20 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:33 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

((Were there actually no attacks last night, or are you still editing them in?))

297Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 20 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:37 pm

alcasync

alcasync

(( Rollover is complete. ))

298Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 20 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:06 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Luke just sighed with relief that no died after the purple girl disappeared. He heard that someone switched sides, and now doesn't know who to trust... Was it Soren?

At least he could use Guardian Field again, after taking a gel he found randomly in his pocket. He eyed everyone, wondering if he should go through his dairy again in case he forgotten something.

299Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 20 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:59 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

((Wait, rollover was that early? Ugh...all this not feeling well crap and my computer not even booting up has me just...gah, sorry...))

Amumu wandered back into the town square and looked...surprised. "What's everyone doing here so late?" The mummy then looked at the clock tower and flinched. "Oh...it's actually not night anymore, is it? It..." He looked into the starry sky. "...It can be hard to tell sometimes."

He looked back to the gathered crowd. "Well, at least everyone's still here and okay this...uh...morning. Right?"

Be shook his head. "But, anyway, while I was waiting for everyone to wake up, I started thinking...why would someone switch to be a feather protector? Was it something they found out that would make them even go against friends?" He looked to Sayaka and Kyouko. "Or...maybe they would even switch because their friend was already helping to hide it."

300Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 20 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:50 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

...The Grape was gone? Aw....and just when she was warming up to her too. She seemed like a fun person to spar with. And the ner--Carlos guy. Hearing Cecil mourn over his absence made her a bit sad too. ('But wait, Cecil mentioned that Carlos knew who got blessed by the wrath of..whatever. Madoka's blessing?') Kyouko wondered whether the scientist would offer more of his theories, even though he seemed to have better things to do. She didn't realize it, but she had gotten attached to these people.

That was a bad idea, since a new antagonist had taken Amethyst's place. And it could be anyone. She felt relieved that her strength came back, at least. Her soul gem had miraculously cleared, making her less hesitant when using her magical girl powers. Even so, she didn't do anything last night. Didn't even set up a clone for herself before collapsing into bed, which was, admittedly, risky.

Getting attacked twice in a row had ruined her magical girl sleep schedule, okay?

Kyouko stretched her arms, happy after finally getting a good night's sleep.

"Eh, yeah I didn't do anything last night. I'm sorry, but did you have any reason for tracking me last night or was it a random guess?"

She sighed. "Aaaaanyway. Since there's no way to tell who the new antagonist is, let's just focus on the old one, yeah? Luke had some pretty good arguments against him, plus him claiming so uncertainly to save me N0 seems fishy to me. Like, you either saved me or you didn't, there's no "errr....I think I did....." with such a thing. I feel like Cecil would be the type to mask his identity with a fog or whatever, cause it looks eery and he's an eery guy, which was why I suspected him as my attacker that other night. But you know, I guess Amethyst could have done it, too... and Cecil's tracking is actually really useful to us and so far he hasn't been lying about what he's found. He was accurate on me not acting last night anyway."

---

((Kyouko's Vote: Luke))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum