Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX

+8
kalyri
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Sammiya
Megrid
Pan
Kiyoko
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 26]

271Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 19 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:28 pm

alcasync

alcasync

(( Host announcement:

A 24 hour phase end timer is in play. When the timer runs out, the day phase will automatically end and whatever the votes look like at that time will be the final vote tally. Every time someone votes, the timer is reset to 24 hours so there won't be such thing as last-minute votes. If we reach a majority (as in five people vote for the same person), the phase will end normally.

The timer will end at on Friday, June 25 at 2:30pm PST

This isn't anyone's action or anything, this is just a new rule to get the game moving. ;v; ))

272Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 19 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:46 pm

Rasei

Rasei

""Right now, this isn't going anywhere... I'm going to vote on sending Cecil to that different world... I heard from someone that radio towers can somehow connect together. I don't understand the whole science behind it, but..."
________
Vote:Cecil to be sent elsewhere

273Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 19 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:13 pm

alcasync

alcasync

▍▍▋▋▋▉ ▉ VOTE TALLY

CECIL I
AMETHYST I

CARLOS |
AMETHYST |
SOREN |
SAYAKA |
CECIL | Amethyst
LUKE |  Cecil
AMUMU |
KYOUKO |

The phase will end at 6pm PST on Saturday or when a 4 vote majority has been reached.

Last edited by alcasync on Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:52 pm; edited 3 times in total

274Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 19 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:35 pm

drandahl

drandahl

((Jumping back into this now. Will take a bit of time for a longer, more thought-out post.))

275Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 19 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:30 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

(( I'm going to be completely honest and say that I don't believe there's any point in me continuing to post here. It's clear everyone's going to assume that I'll just make up whatever shit to defend Cecil, and the lack of activity in general makes it just not worth my time to keep posting when I have zero stake left in this game. I've already won, and me still being here after my win was more because I wanted to than because I needed to. I still have, and have always had, the ability to vote, but I've asked alca to either pull me from the game entirely or at least not have me count towards the majority total required to end a phase. ))

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

276Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 19 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:45 am

alcasync

alcasync

(( Permission granted. It now only takes 4 votes to reach majority. ))

277Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 19 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:06 pm

alcasync

alcasync

(( Phase ends in 3 hours. ))

278Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 19 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:08 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Amumu was actually relieved to hear that, if anything, people were just going to be temporarily displsced -- with puppies, no less -- instead of getting offed. It was also a relief that Soren's apparently fery lethal book had gotten lost as well.

And speaking of lost, the mummy boy waschsving trouble keeping up eith Luke, and especiLly Sayaka.

"Well, uhm," Amumu started, looking at Sayaka, "what about you? I mean...I doubt you'd try to hurt Ms. Coco, but aren't there any situations where it could be yoy?" Amumu shrugged. "And actuLly...you could have done it knowing you couldn't hurt her, right? By protdcting her the first time, and her protecting herself the second time, could have tried getting to her twice, knowing both times would fail...right"

Amumu shrugged once more.

((Aww, sorry to hear, Kiyo. And sorry everyone else too, for falling off. Been running into a lot of problems myself, not the least of which include 6 days straight of vertigo (still feeling it...hard to gocus), and my laptop possibly being on its deathbed (it's resetting now, actually...). Even been applying gor jobs, to escape Walmart. Still...sorry again. :())

279Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 19 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:15 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Controversy is plaguing the hunt for the feather-hunters, Traverse Town. But before this, I have an important personal announcement. I dropped by my house today to feed Wilbur, and found a note left by my favorite scientist. Carlos -- many of you may recognize him as that man with the amazing hear wearing a lab coat and carrying around various scientific gadgets -- has retired.

Having served out his time here in Traverse Town and having experienced all but a warm welcome from some of our residents, he has decided to spend his time in different ways. I am very sad to say, Listeners, that we will not be enjoying his company from here on out. I just... I just need some time to digest this, Listeners. I need some time to gauge how I've handled my job, and my relationship. I need some time to reflect on what I could have done differently.. how I could have kept Carlos as an active player in recent events and events to come.

Meanwhile, all I can do is ask you, Traverse Town: Respect this man. Respect his work. Respect his words.

Now as a break, let's *sniffle*, let's have a look at Traffic.

A woman, mid-30s, enters Highway 305 eastbound from Henry street noticing a surprising lack of traffic. A man, mid-30s, enters Highway 305 eastbound before the Henry street exit noticing a considerable amount of traffic. A small girl happily listens to music on the radio in the passenger seat of the woman's van. A gift-wrapped doll sits in the back seat of the man's silent car.

The woman is unaware of what had just happened. The man is unaware of what will soon happen.

"What was that?" the girl asks, looking backwards. The mother notices a jumble of cars underneath the Henry street overpass. The woman is fortunate enough to miss the events preceding the crash... the steady flow of cars broken by a sudden blockage.

The man is unfortunate enough to experience the events preceding the crash.. the steady flow of blood broken by a sudden blockage.

This has been Traffic

((Aware of time constraint here, will be voting before 6PM))

280Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 19 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:36 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I've been marked as a suspicious fellow, so it would seem I have several questions to answer. Here they are, with the askers' identities hidden and in no particular order.
1. "What happens if Wilbur tracks someone who visits multiple people?" Well, naturally Wilbur will see that person visit both individuals.
2. "Why the hell did you have Wilbur track Amumu multiple times?" My primary answer to this, Listeners, is a deep groan from the bowels of my lungs. Ughghghghghghhghg. With a heavy heart, I admit to being less than involved in recent events, and owe those putting together a detailed investigation one very large apology. My track of Amumu was more out of impulse than anything else. At the time of my decision, I had considered Luke and Amumu as the most suspiciously-acting individuals (enough that I have invented the term "Alulu" internally to represent this pairing), but after consideration on many detailed analyses by yet-to-be-confirmed Magical Girl Sayaka, and after considering the better options on the table, I admit that this was a huge blunder on my part. I am very sorry, Traverse Town, and I will be more considerate in the use of my resources moving forward.

281Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 19 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:32 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

"Hmm, Cecil," Sayaka said after considering the radio host's words. "I think the question was whether or not Wilbur would notice if Amumu had done multiple... things to Soren last night."

Sayaka felt a little disgusted with her searching phraseology, but she let the implication stand.

"It seems that Wilbur only notices where someone went and whom they visited, is that correct? They wouldn't know if Amu--if that person... um..." She looked at Amumu, delicate and charged by emotional response. "If that person both hugged and threw a surprise party for the other, right? Only that Amu--that person visited the other."

Sayaka screwed up her face and shook the awkward wording clear of her mind, hoping Cecil would understand the inquiry. She addressed the others, then.

"I am considering taking you up on your pledge, Soren, but I think I need to address Amumu," she said, turning to the bandaged child.

"I would not hurt Kyouko," she declared, "but I can understand your concerns. However, I can assure you that my attack cannot do as you describe. If it could, I would not waste it on someone, especially someone I trust and... love. I would only strike Kyouko were she to become... something worse, if what remained was even... her anymore." Sayaka looked at Kyouko. "But I would stop her before that could ever happen. I know she would do the same for me."

((Oof, I don't know where the time went. Um. I'm tempted to let the vote on Cecil go through just so we can go into the next phase and maybe get information, but I've held off on doing analysis until just now because the thread was moving slowly and I kept hoping to get more answers. I'd feel silly to vote for another person right before the cut-off and reset the timer, however... if neither myself nor Soren vote today, we can't confirm roles as promised. Also, I do have a few suspicions on the mafia pairings.

While I normally really hate mislynching, I should clarify that this case, should I just let Cecil go through and he turns out to be town, would be an exception because we've gotten multiple saves off and have yet to lose anyone. So confirming some of the unknowns is not necessarily a bad thing.

I think I may toss in a vote in the next twenty minutes (I'M SORRY, ALCA). I'm considering a few things.

P.S. Kiyoko ;_; Your Carlos is amazing, I miss you already. I was kidding about being a black-hole. You're gorgeous ;;
))

282Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 19 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:46 pm

Rasei

Rasei

((I was wondering if we could start a topic in the RP section to sort of continue without all this feather business))

283Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 19 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:48 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Amumu sniffled at Sayaka's words. Most of his attention though was on Cecil. He was the knly one with a vote against him, and now that he was speaking up, it almost seemed unfair to unceremkniously boot him that quickly.

On the other hand, maybe he and Carlos then could be alone together, to do...whatever it was their kind of friendship did.  Oh, that and that Cecil kept having his intern-cat spy on him. So it was that Amumu decided to put trust in his friend, stay quiet on the matter, and let the vote against Cecil come to pass.

"I do hope we find the feather soon. Then maybe everyone can go home. And...maybe..." Amumu looked down, placing a hand on his chest. "Maybe," he whispered.

284Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 19 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:51 pm

drandahl

drandahl

<<
Listeners, it would seem as though I misheard again. To clarify, Wilbur would likely not notice multiple actions taken against the same individual overnight.

We're running out of time and still have open questions, Listeners. To keep things rolling, I'm marking Amethyst as my primary suspect ((vote: Amethyst)) and am offering to pull yet-to-be-confirmed Magical Girl Sayaka and whoever she chooses on air for... polite investigation. I know she has some open questions and I would like to ask a few myself... for... science *sigh*.
>>

((SORRY for keeping this going, but I do want to get us back on track to help end this in a good way))

285Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 19 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:54 pm

alcasync

alcasync

(( Timer extended. Also as a heads up, I'll be making a host announcement soon after someone replies to a PM. ))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum