Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX

+8
kalyri
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Sammiya
Megrid
Pan
Kiyoko
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 26]

151Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 11 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:31 pm

alcasync

alcasync

▍▍▋▋▋▉ ▉ VOTE TALLY

SOREN I

CARLOS |
AMETHYST |
SOREN |
SAYAKA |
CECIL |
LUKE |
AMUMU | Soren
KYOUKO |

I switched it to character names because umm it's easier for me to keep track of this way. ;v;

152Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 11 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:47 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Amumu blinked at Soren's words, "We know she was attacked, but how do we know someone tried to kill her?" The mummy slouched even further at the prospect. He had thought this search for the feather might drive people away, maybe even get them hurt, but killed? If they're dead then they definitely couldn't become Amumu's friends.

Well, in theory, they could be mummified and brought back like Amumu was...but he'd rather they have peace in death than suffer any of the pains the cursed boy knew all too well.

Amumu noticed Soren then started asking other questions about all the magical, bejeweled, perpetually angry and violent women. Good questions, he agreed, and ones he too was curious about. But he couldn't help but wonder if Soren was trying to change the subject.

153Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 11 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:05 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Soren stared at Amumu, puzzled at him questioning that it was a attempt on Kiyoko's life.

"Where I come from if someone is attacked it either means that the attacker wants to kill the person, or to rob them of their valuables. Kyouko has nothing of value on her as far as we are aware. Thus, that means it's perfectly logical to presume whomever it was wanted to kill her. I only attack people I intend to kill myself. I am a mercenary, after all. I only do so when hired by some one, for example if there is a bandit problem and the towns people need help stamping them out. Or, well... recently there was a war throughout the countries and I was in it, and naturally wars mean killing others." Soren explained bluntly, reminded a bit of how Rolf used to be but brushing it aside in figuring it was best o make his point as clear as possible.

Soren was more interested in preventing a fight, however, knowing that fighting among themselves would be a waste of time and it was better to get to the root of the matter. As well as partially curious of what Amethyst was still.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

154Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 11 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:12 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Carlos's Notes wrote:
Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 11 Uu8w5Xy

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

155Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 11 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:13 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

((Short post because it's 2AM and I'm exhausted))

---

"Hmmm?" Kyouko stood their eyeing Amethyst curiously. "Anime? Japan? You don't have those in where you're from? Do you live in some village or something? And who's Steven?"

Kyouko had to admit, she enjoyed seeing grape girl look all frightened. Suits her right for calling her 'Coco'. Ugh.

Upon hearing the mummy's accusation, and Soren's objection, the red puella magi snickered.

"Does it really matter what we are? All you need to know is that we're not human and we use magic. Looks like some of us here fit that description as well. And yeah, my soul gem is right--" Kyouko pointed to the large eye-shaped gem on her chest, "here. It's kind of hard to miss, ya know."

156Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 11 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:14 pm

Pan

Pan

(( I'll post for reals when I get home but we really gotta get online at the same time for an actual fight because I don't think amy'd back down now that they're Actually Gems gomen ))

(( why couldn't I pick someone whose method of problem-solving ISN'T "hit it until it is no longer a problem" ))

http://malafight.tumblr.com

157Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 11 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:19 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Luke came into the courtyard again after getting lost for hours (if this place really has time), sort of dirty, like he came out of a tunnel. He had heard the message through, in his mind. It was weird having yet another voice in his head, but at least this voice didn't came with a headache.

As he walked into the area, he saw purple girl about to fight eats-a-lot-destory-alot Kyouko. He sighed and rub his head. He caught sight of Amumu, who seemed to be facing off with Soren. Luke came over, cross his arms, and glared at Soren.

"Are you picking on a kid? Hey, Amumu, you okay?"

158Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 11 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:16 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Amumu gave a somber nod. "I got him mad at me because I said I thought, of anyone, he was probably the one who tried to hurt Ms. Coco last night, like the radio man said." He looked up at Luke. "Otherwise, it was the radio man, but I didn't think that made sense. And you wouldn't, right?"

His gaze turned to the fueding women. "But at least Amethyst forgave me. So that's good."

159Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 11 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Carlos didn’t quite take the transmitter from Cecil, but he did march over and lean over the radio host to speak into it. In a voice edged with indignation, he broadcasted to all of Traverse Town:

<< Excuse me, my Cecil is not a murderer. >>

160Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 11 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:30 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Amumu looked up at Carlos, then back at Luke. "But with how defensive the radio man's friend is, I could be wrong."

161Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 11 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:50 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

<< I-- >> Carlos spluttered, on air. << There is so much scientifically wrong with that statement that I don’t know where to begin. >>

He crossed his arms, still radiating irritation, possibly accidentally elbowing Cecil in the process. “You know what? I need-- I need science right now. Cecil. I am going to go prove your innocence. With science.”

(( Speaking of Cecil, drandahl is out of town for the weekend and won't be around to post any time soon. ))

162Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 11 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:01 pm

Rasei

Rasei

"Like I said before, hurting and tormenting people is wrong. But you did attack that pur... Amethyst?"
Hearing Amumu explanation, Luke nodded his head.

"I think it would be wise to stay away from her for now. As it is, I think she is trying to start another fight. And for you, don't try to hurt my buddy."

He heard Carlos defending his Cecil from being a murderer. Luke tilted his head.

"It could be he is blind to his friend's faults. In the books my mom forced to me to read, a lot of times people are blind to the intent of their precious people."

Luke looked at the annoy scientist, and wonder if anybody would stand with his if he was accused of murder. He didn't know that in his home world, two of his most important people were planning on betraying him.

163Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 11 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:05 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Soren looked at Luke when he came over, holding back a sigh of exasperation at being accused of picking on Amumu. He shook his head a bit, irritated.

"No, I am not picking on him. And I am not mad, either, Amumu. I'm not known for being diplomatic. Now, please explain to us all why you can not be the person who attempted to harm Kyouko, Luke. The ones clear currently are Amethyst, Amumu, and Cecil. And Carlos doesn't seem particularly likely either. Sayaka I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt due to their friendship, although that isn't hundred percent chance either. Like you said, friends can be blind to one another's faults, so..." Soren spoke calmly and as civilly as he could, folding his arms across his chest and staring at Luke.

"Cecil seems like he spies on people over attacking them. I highly doubt he is the person who assaulted Kyouko."

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

164Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 11 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:30 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Sayaka stared at Intern Wilbur, and the cat licked his paws, purring as he did so, and Cecil did not respond.

I'm... not sure what I really expected to happen, she thought, more than a little embarrassed. I finally transform just to speak to a cat, great. She looked back at Amethyst, realizing the opportunity to interrogate the gem girl had passed. She had half a mind to accept the humility and trod back over the the rest of the group and join their discussion when the radio kicked back on. Only it wasn't Cecil: it was Carlos.

“Excuse me,” said Carlos in his smooth, oaky voice. “My Cecil is not a murderer.” There was a short pause, and then he continued talking to himself.

“I—there is so much scientifically wrong with that statement that I don't know where to begin.

The radio clicked off again, but then Sayaka heard Carlos once more, this time farther away and muffled by distance.

“You know what? I need—I need science right now. Cecil. I am going to go prove your innocence. With science.”

Sayaka stood up and scanned the first district—and sure enough, there was Carlos and Cecil, radio tower and all, a short ways off, but somehow—inexplicably so—just far enough away that she hadn't noticed.

First the cat, now this. She shook her head and ran over to Carlos before... just before something. She didn't know what. She was tired of thinking, or pretending to think, or looking—that was bad, too. She just ran over to Carlos, okay?

“Carlos, wait,” Sayaka said. “Do you—can I ask you something about science?”

165Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 11 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:40 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Carlos hadn’t even finished turning on his heel before he was whirling in the opposite direction like some lab-coat-clad swivel chair. He clasped his hands together in delight, all indignation over Cecil’s not-even-an-actual-accusation already entirely forgotten. “Hello, yes! Ask me about science. I have so much I can tell you about science; there is always so much to tell when it comes to science, and, you know, what with me being a scientist and all.”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum