Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX

+8
kalyri
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Sammiya
Megrid
Pan
Kiyoko
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 26]

301Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 21 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:02 am

alcasync

alcasync

▍▍▋▋▋▉ ▉ VOTE TALLY

Luke II
Amumu I
no lynch I

CARLOS | ---
SOREN |
SAYAKA | Luke
CECIL |
LUKE |  no lynch
AMUMU | no lynch Amumu
KYOUKO | Luke

The phase will end at 11:30am PST on Tuesday or when a 4 vote majority has been reached.

Last edited by alcasync on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:10 pm; edited 3 times in total

302Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 21 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:19 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Soren sighed, stretching out a bit in looking around at the group. He was  fairly puzzled about all that was going on, getting a bit more frustrated in feeling that there was a lot going on.

He rubbed his head a bit, knowing that Kyouko had a good point.

"I agree with Kyouko about all of this, but I also want Luke to provide a defense. I will probably vote for him, though."

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

303Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 21 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:35 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Soory, but on phone. Got an emergency babysitting call and don't know when I will be home. Older sis is in hospital

304Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 21 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:13 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

(Oh jeeze! I hope everything is, or will be alright Rasei! Man...this game seems to be cursed...
And speaking of cursed, let's see if I can't get the sad mummy engaged again. Feeling a bit better physically (and mentally and emotionally), though I'll have to take my laptop to some professionals.))

Amumu looked to Kyouko. "He wasn't sure because he wasn't there. He protects everyone from a distance. Like a giant bubble."

Amuku glanced at Soren, but couldn't make eye contact with him. "I...actually want to vote for Soren. Since he tried to hurt me...but, now, things have gotten a bit confusing. And have changed. And with nothing happening last night, and all of us at full strength again, I think maybe we should wait again. See what happens.

"Besides...Luke didn't have much to do with Amethyst. Other than worried she might start a fight, getting people hurt."

((Amumu votes in a no lynch. At least for now.))

305Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 21 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:47 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

The sentinel gaze of wistful starlight glazed the square of the first district, as it had the day and all days before, as, too, it would all days forevermore. Sometimes, the stars winked knowingly, a timeless specter hovering just at the periphery as eternal reminder of what had been lost. Mostly, the purple twilight lay undisturbed, as did the town.

But this time—this time as she walked into the square, Sayaka knew it was different, that something had changed, diverged from the fates written in the stars above. Something unexpected.

Amethyst was gone.

Sayaka found no joy in her heart, save maybe relief that Kyouko was safe. She tried to think of Amethyst and discovered she knew only of the name, only of the tale of her departure that the radio spoke of—the trailing, crackling voice that spoke to her mind. But she could not remember the girl—or maybe she was a woman. She saw no face and recalled little beyond that. And yet...

And yet, she felt relief. Even she, immutable in her defensive pledge, was glad that Amethyst was gone—glad to be rid of this person to which she shared no past and now no future. Was that wrong?

On an intimate and deep level, something in her being suggested that this was for the best. That Amethyst could not coexist with those associated with the feather and its search. The feather, elusive and mystical, but familiar enough to feel... comforting. In all the ways that thoughts of the feather brought reassurance, so, too, did thoughts of Amethyst introduce unwanted melancholy. Sayaka felt compromised. As though to say that all along, and ever since she had entered what she thought to be a witch's lair, she had been plucked along a predetermined path as if there were strings that tugged at her limbs and guided her to this very spot, into this very square—and for the third time, no less. Strings that told her what to do, how to feel, knew where she must go, and—

Sayaka shook her head clear and steeled her nerves. She lost herself to her thoughts of late. Traverse Town had challenged her in ways she had not expected. She couldn't be certain who or what she was anymore, and yet... and yet somehow if she could just protect Kyouko, if she could just defeat these faceless puppeteers that moved and danced the displaced refugees, maybe she could fix... something. Well, it would be a start, at any rate.

Kyouko, Amumu, and Soren began speaking as soon as Sayaka arrived. She jumped into their conversation.

“For a group of feather seekers, we haven't actually done much seeking for feathers,” Sayaka said. “And now Amethyst is gone, and this town and these stars seem to be moving us around like they please, and they—the ambiguous they—tell us there is more to this game we play, but nothing happens, and we return here to discuss, and we could do that for the rest of our lives.”

Sayaka looked straight at Luke and made no attempt to conceal her stare.

“So here's what I will do,” she said. “I do not trust Luke, his story, and all that he has said. I think he has been too quick to claim things in his own defense, only to later contradict himself. I think that for what we know of the past few days, Kyouko, Soren, and Amumu did not attack anyone in this group.”

Sayaka took a moment to consider the radio host.

“And I am willing to bet Cecil did not, either—or, at least, he certainly had the chance to frame someone else and chose not to.

“So, I vote for Luke,” she said. “And maybe I am wrong. Maybe I rush into things. I can do that a lot. But I... I know I've worked hard to help and protect the others in this group, and I feel pretty confident with this choice.”

(( I KNOW I JUST VOTED FOR YOU SO THIS IS AWKWARD, but I hope everything is okay, Rasei. ;; ))

306Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 21 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:12 pm

Rasei

Rasei

"I didn't protect you on N0. It was N1 that I used my Guardian Field. Now that everything reset, last night I used it again. It protects all teammates from getting killed for one night, stuns whoever makes an action towards me, and myself from lynches the next day. My other ability is an attack can only be used once and will kill one person and stuns another. I haven't tried to kill anyone in this game. I... I want everyone to get home, and I'm looking for the feather."

Luke shut his eyes, then open them.

"I am not a denier. I... I want to go home... I have no way to know if my family and friends are okay, and I just want everyone to say safe. I'm going to vote on not killing."

307Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 21 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:34 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hey, Cecil, it’s me. Looks like I got your voicemail again.

It’s been a while. How have you been? My sabbatical’s going well. I’ve set up a lab here in the Fifth District, and am currently running experiments. I’ve asked two of the resident moogles to help me out in the lab. Their names are Moug and Moglicia. Moug seems to be a guild leader of some sort, given his size and the respect he appears to garner. Moglicia is not a woman or a man, and is Moug’s partner, and has a chocobo, and is trying to make a new currency based on sand. Moug has some experience with technology, and he actually fixed my phone for me. Turns out, get this, all he had to do was take out the battery and pop it straight back in, and it went right back to normal! So that is how I am calling you now.

It turns out that I can get your radio station even here in the Fifth District! Yeah, so…so time doesn’t work correctly in Traverse Town, and it works actually even less correctly here, so sometimes I get old broadcasts from when I first made that radio tower, and once I heard a future broadcast but I turned that off as soon as I realized what was happening, because you know, some things just aren’t meant to be known.

But umm… I’m actually calling for non-personal reasons. Or, well, I was calling for personal reasons, but since you didn’t pick up, I’ll save the personal reasons for later and tell you the non-personal reason right now.

I got a message from Erika. Well, it wasn’t from Erika specifically, but this person gave me a message and told me it was from Erika. It turns out that Erika founded her own startup! She described it as… kind of like Tinder for guardian angels, with an Airbnb-esque business model. And then she clarified that this was the protection kind of angel and not the investor kind of angel, but then she clarified her clarification to add that it is also the investor kind as they are not mutually exclusive. So that’s exciting! I hope Erika’s company does well. She’s already made her first match. Apparently, Erika--and this is a different Erika, the one with the deep man’s voice who enjoys knitting and playing bridge--well this Erika got matched with--

Actually, I shouldn’t say. I want to respect Erika’s privacy.

I know you like gossip, though, and, well, a scientist doesn’t usually participate in gossip, but I’ll, I’ll give you a clue, okay? Okay. The person Erika got matched with doesn’t have any defensive abilities of their own, so it’s a really good thing they swiped right.

And--I had more I wanted to tell you but I think one of my experiments is beeping at me so I should go and see why.

I have some things I need to finish here, so I don’t know when I’ll be back in First District. But it shouldn’t be too long. It’ll just take a couple of days. A week, max.

Take care, okay, Cecil?

Maybe a few weeks, I don’t know.

I love you. Talk again soon.

(( For clarification, the WoG is not a player with a bulletproof ability.

I uh... I thought this was a good opportunity in thread for post!Old Oak Doors Carlos.

Today's proverb: When the going gets tough, try marinading the going in something acidic, perhaps containing vinegar or citrus. If that doesn't work, pounding the going with a meat mallet helps to break down the muscle fibers to make them softer. ))

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

308Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 21 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:21 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Amumu's eyes suddenly widened. He then appeared to be deep in thought.

"I know I lost track of time last night, didn't stun anyone to protect somebody..." He glanced at Soren, who had admitted to trying to hurt Amumu. " But then, especially if there are two protectors...why didn't they try to remove one of us last night? I think...maybe it's because we all know, about how we can use all our powers again. I think maybe they counted on us using them again right away. "

He turned to the red haired man. "Especially Luke. Most people point the finger at him already. Why wouldn't he use Guardian Field right away, if just to protect himself today? And if he used it last night, that would mean attacking would be pointless. Well..." Be gestured to Soren. "...Except for you, with your spell book. But still, that would just mean that they wasted an opportunity and risked getting found out for no good reason."

Amumu held his head high as he looked at the group. "That's why I believe him. That's why I believe my friend who has now twice voted not to hurt anyone, and even voted himself once, which made everyone safe.

" It's also why I think his magic will protect all of us on his side. And why...why I'm going to vote myself." He shrunk on himself a bit. "To show my faith in him...and protect him."

Amumu votes Amumu.

309Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 21 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:15 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Luke knelt down next to Amumu, then said,

"Thanks buddy, but you don't have to do that. Remember what I said, it protects people at night. So you will not be protected from people hurting you during day. I don't want you to get hurt, or anything."

Luke glared at the crowd surrounding them, and felt hopeless.

310Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 21 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:20 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Amumu looked downtrodden. "Oh... I guess I misunderstood, then..." He sniffled. "I was really hoping to prove you are a good guy...I guess I'm just bad at this..." He looked up into Luke's eyes. "Still...I'll let myself be sent to Carlos so he can run Science on me and tell everyone what side I'm on, if it means you'll get to stay okay..."

311Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 21 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:29 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

((@Rasei : I didn't post during N0 because I was busy that day... I meant N1, sorry!

Also, welcome back Carlos? ;w;))

---

Kyouko whistled.

"Wow you seem to be FULL of neat abilities, huh? Also," Kyouko turned to the sad mummy and her eyes softened, "...umm..I think you'll be fine. I'm not going to vote for you, and I don't think anyone else would either. And..I thought you knew Luke's abilities? But now he says that you've mistaken? Wasn't that a risky move if you..er..weren't sure about how his defense worked?"

'Is he really this pure? I mean...' ((PRECIOUS.))

Kyouko was also disappointed that she didn't get the angelic blessing thing. It did feel fair for it to be on someone vulnerable though, so she couldn't complain.

312Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 21 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:49 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Amumu slumped. "Well, it protects everyone at night, so I thought it did in the day, too. And...he's always been able to do the other thing, too...I just didn't want to tell anyone, because I thought it might make everyone scared of him."

The tears intensified.

313Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 21 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:57 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Sayaka sighed. She sighed long and hard and stared up at the stars, placing both palms on her forehead. Her fingers grabbed her hair in tight fistfuls, but she looked into her soulgem and pulled calm patience up from its pristine depths, and her shoulders relaxed. She straightened her bangs and walked over to Amumu, wanting to pick him up by the bandages and shake him until he answered, but instead she knelt before the poor, confused, crying child.

“Amumu,” she said in as gentle of a voice as she could manage. “Can you please tell us what else Luke can do?”

314Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 21 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:26 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Amumu shook his head."There's nothing else. He can protect people -- which he's done -- and can hurt someone, bad, once. Which he hasn't done."

315Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX - Page 21 Empty Re: Roleplay Mafia Minigame ❧ NIGHT SIX Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:11 pm

Rasei

Rasei

((I have explained several times that my powers. One is Guardian Field, and the other is an attack I cannot use until a certain night, which hasn't been reached yet which is why I been saying it takes DAYS to do. I tried to explain them while being in character. Luke doesn't like killing in the game, he gets sort of sick when he killed his first person which is why I'm playing him anti-killing.))

"It's called Overdrive. It can only be used once in awhile, and it will kill a person, and stun a random person or two."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum