Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME

+4
Five
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Gerbear
Rasei
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

166A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 12 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:23 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I was the RNG in charge of deciding who got info. I actually did get the ratio as my N0 information, which was surprising, and I figured mafia probably had something involving me, which is why I was hesitant to share it at first (I think Rasei confirmed this was a thing?).

Sent the info to Aeiou on N1 since she seemed the most pro-town between her and Tiki. I was grumpy with Tiki for being illogical. =w=

I AM PLEASED MY READS ON WHO WOULD KILL FIVE WERE ACCURATE, THOUGH.

gerry.jpg.

Thank you for hosting, Rasei! Especially your first game! I am pleased with dress shop.

edit: oops pagetop

167A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 12 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:40 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Why would you burn me gerry :(
Unforgivable

168A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 12 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:44 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Lux, I actually did have something involving you! And I totally blew it. I could've recruited you if I guessed who my "special friend" was lmao.

Aeiou, it was a very difficult decision between you and Mr. Alice but I chose to spare Mr. Alice because us Mr's gotta stick together. Again, sorry for the arson :(

This was a fun game tho, thanks Rasei!! There were som balance issues but honestly it's tricky to have a really small game be interesting and balanced?? All in all I enjoyed it tho :3

169A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 12 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:45 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

yall didnt even after to after me

170A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 12 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:57 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

Oh I'll after you

171A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 12 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:21 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

:9

172A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 12 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:01 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I'll get you Gerry.

But not before I avenge my honor by taking down Lux.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum