Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME

+4
Five
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Gerbear
Rasei
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

136A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 10 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:01 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

If I didn't get the thing and Mr Alice didn't get the thing

Then who was phone

Tiki? Aeiou?? Pls say

137A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 10 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:14 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Ok I got the thing.

Only it's useless. It literally just says it's useless info lol
Sooooo yeah

138A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 10 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:16 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Oh :(

Well then uh what now

139A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 10 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:47 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Well then, we vote blindly

vote: tiki
He said he burned down the house :(

140A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 10 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:36 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

OK SO if the current ratio is 1:3 and we mislynch, we're down to 1:2 by night and basically, unless there's a secret doctor that hasn't shown their face, we're doomed. Tbqh this game would never really have lasted too long because of the starting numbers but still........

I'm personally leaning Tiki, myself, for not much reason other than he's not invited to Lux's paradise. SHRUG IDK

Mr. Alice wrote:is anybody a white house?

i've only just seen this. why u ask

141A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 10 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:26 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

whats the info though

you should still say it

re: white house-- just curious

142A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 10 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:53 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, I see where this vote is going.

So, as is tradition: vote: Tiki The Troll.

Though, more seriously, hmm. I'm not too inclined to vote Vowels, because of the no lynch vote before. I think it was only Blaire and I that voted Lux?

Well, since I don't wanna throw the game, and those were the only votes made toward trying to win by N1:

Unvote
Vote: Mr. Alice

143A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 10 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:28 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Vote: Tiki kiiiiinda b/c of the way he jumped on my Lux vote? like i know he said it was more as a joke, but then she died so

144A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 10 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:54 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Trust me. If I were a lone Mafia, Lux would have gotten the N0 NK, not Five. =P

145A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 10 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:16 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

TRUST NO ONE

146A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 10 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:53 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

The message says 'this is a type 1 message'

147A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 10 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:26 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Aeiou wrote:The message says 'this is a type 1 message'

Brilliance.

148A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 10 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:12 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Aeiou wrote:The message says 'this is a type 1 message'

That's hilarious, I love it

149A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 10 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:29 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Gerry, you haven't voted yet, have you?

150A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 10 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:36 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

And I don't expect Blaire to change. But Vowels: sure you wanna vote that way?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum