Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME

+4
Five
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Gerbear
Rasei
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

151A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 11 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:52 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

So, will the game just end once we're down to 1:2, or will Rasei make Town wait for the NK to go through?

We're about to find out!

152A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 11 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:59 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

It'll be great if Gerry is Mafia, and wins without voting even once. =D

153A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 11 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:01 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Well shoot I just literally got out of class for the day. Phase has ended hasn't it

154A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 11 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:08 pm

Rasei

Rasei

PHASE END. SORRY WAS DOING SOMETHING FOR NON!SAMMY!SISTER.

155A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 11 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:22 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Night Two
The small little Green Town House belonged to a banker who love both video games and donuts. When town started blaming him for the violence that was happening in the streets, he got scared and ran off. Someone with a lighter toss a match and set it aflamed.

Vote Tally:
Aeiou -> Tiki the Troll
Tiki the Troll -> Tiki the Troll Mr. Alice
Mr. Alice -> Tiki the Troll

Tiki the Troll was lynch. He was the Green Town House. He was Town.

________
Rollover will be at 9:15pm tomorrow unless you guys want a short phase tonight

156A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 11 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:31 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Whoops, sorry tiki. I'm down for a shorter phase

157A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 11 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:32 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I am also down for a shorter phase :3

158A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 11 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:52 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Mr. Gerbear wrote:I am also down for a shorter phase :3

Y'know, I considered swinging the vote toward you, had I not been talking to myself at the end. =D

159A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 11 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:53 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

there is value in inaction uwu

160A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 11 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:12 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

hecking mr. gerbear

161A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 11 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:07 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

Yeah I was at work during the rest of the phase. Tbh the only real reason I didn't want to vote gerry was he died so early last time haha I felt bad.

162A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 11 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:45 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

YOU FELL FOR HIS RUSE

WE ALL FELL FOR IT (maybe)

never again

163A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 11 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:50 pm

Rasei

Rasei

GAME END
The barkeeper stared at the fire he caused, and smirked. The lovely pair of siblings were crying of to the side. He started humming as he noticed the hamburger flipper, looking at her house in despire. It looks like he didn't even after to after her.

MAFIA WON!

164A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 11 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:51 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I need to do something real quick then I will post notes about the game. THank you for playing in the first game I ever hosted.

165A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME - Page 11 Empty Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:08 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

sorry for the arson

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum