Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
www.mafia: a UPick is over. Town wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

16 Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME on Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:45 pm

Sounds good to Tiki!

17 Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME on Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:28 pm

I'm so sorry. I'm a terrible host. I been distracted trying to get my dad's birthday present all day and forgot about rollover. The game WILL START ON SATURDAY THE 11 AT 9PM CENTRAL TIME

NaNoWriMo FF.net
View user profile

18 Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME on Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:00 pm

You could start it now and just have the game rollover as normal on Saturday. N0's, especially in a vanilla game, are usually uneventful. But either way, do not worry! I hope the birthday went well!

19 Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME on Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:03 pm

NIGHT ZERO
There was once a perfectly average street with perfectly average people living there. There was a banker, whom love eating donuts; a hamburger flipper, who keeps getting in trouble for eating the burgers; and other many friendly, happy people. Except for a certain group. For on this street was a bar that belong to the mafia. The mafia wants to expand their land and are willing to kill for it.

NaNoWriMo FF.net
View user profile

20 Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME on Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:22 pm

Night 0, more like night zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzero.

I give her pretty words, but she sends me the mod kill.
View user profile

21 Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME on Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:11 pm

man i really hope im a friendly happy people aaaa crosses fingers!!

22 Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME on Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:53 pm

Blaire I hope you're the burger flipper

23 Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:48 pm

I'm here!! Very excite

View user profile

24 Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME on Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:13 pm

AEIOU WHY WOULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT WHERE DID THAT EVEN COME FROM!!

25 Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME on Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:34 am

Rasei wrote:
NIGHT ZERO
a hamburger flipper, who keeps getting in trouble for eating the burgers

26 Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME on Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:33 am

I like how Blaire seemed offended at the idea of being associated with burgers.

WHAT KIND OF MAYOR OF BURGERVILLE ARE YOU???

27 Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:14 am

Blaire, what is your perfect burger?

28 Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME on Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:55 pm

im just so confused like man burgers just seem to flock to me, like they're just serving themselves on a silver platter! its like i asked specifically for one and they just appear after some time! its so surreal, man

im PRETTY sure i detailed my perfect burger before but here we go again:

Spoiler:
first, the buns gotta be Strong enough to carry the insides, but not so much that they overpower the main event. i like it when theyre toasted so you get that soft crunch when you but into it, but my number 1 main burger turnoff is soggy buns. ive literally cried when made to eat soggy bun before it wasnt cute it wasnt pretty. i barfed. i also like it when sauce is spread on the buns and not like, squirted onto lettuce. anything with garlic is good, like aoilis or pestos. thousand island isnt bad either.

burger-wise im not super picky, i just want a nice patty thats juice and tender but indomt want it leaking juice. obviously no dryness either. fear of dryness is why i generally stay away from chicken sandwiches because there's usually a chunk thats just. dry. the complete opposite of attentive eyes in thefirst few scenes of Up. i like them grilled wih mustard, or garlic butter

cheese is nice. cheese is always good. im a fan of pepper jack cuz i like a lil kick. MUSHROOMS AND EGGS ARE BURGER BAES. it can make shit real soggy and messy which is the downside but goddamn. i like the egg done over medium/overhard because while i love me some runny yolk, ill throw an actual tantrum if my burger ends up all gross and sloppy. you ever seen a xx-y year old throw a tantrum? its disgusting.

tomatoes are iffy like i dont exactly mind them most of the time and theyre a necessity in a drier burger, but if i already have cheese/egg/mushroom going on, tomatoes isnt needed

ONIONS however i will accept in two forms: caramalized and crispy straw
'grilled' sometimes get you the wrong product. crispy onion straws tho. plop that on the patty and mushrooms. howdy ho, i love you so

lettuce is also conditional but i wouldnt mind a sheet of the wavy green kind. no fucking lettuce cup bullshit though if i see any of that firm curvature bullshit i will slap it in your face.

no avocadoes. also dont make the bottom bun too thin otherwise i gotta flip that bitch and eat it upside down because you dont be an asshole and make pre-patch zenyatta carry the entire team ok just dont do it you asshole help them out

29 Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME on Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:02 pm

Mr Alice what the hell that's my perfect burger too

Except I'm ok with them being juicy and drippy because I... eat burgers with a knife and fork I'm a heathen

View user profile

30 Re: A TOTALLY AVERAGE MAFIA GAME on Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:13 pm

mr. gerbear only plays on hard mode

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum