Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Simple Mafia Game [Signs Up Open]

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Simple Mafia Game [Signs Up Open] Empty A Simple Mafia Game [Signs Up Open] Fri May 25, 2018 7:30 pm

Rasei

Rasei

This is a simple town, with just one doctor's office and two pubs. It would be just a boring place to live except for that random murder the other night and those shady people moving in. I'm sure that murder was just a random thing through... nothing like that is going to happen again. Right?

• Town: The town people who just want to live there days in peace.

• Doctor: The town doctor who can protect one person every night. They cannot protect the same person twice in a row.
    • Detective: The hard boil detective that is following the rumors that there is a mafia hiding out here in town. They can investigate one people a night and get that person alignment.*  

• Mafia: They want the town for their evil reason. Who are they and which of them is the person that murder a couple weeks back?

• There is going to be two phase that will each last about 24 hours.

• Day Phase: This phase is the usual day phase. People will discuss things while trying to figure who is mafia and who isn't. They can vote on who they think who is mafia.

Voting Rules:
      • To make your vote count, follow the format: Vote:Name.
      • No Vote is not valid, while No Lynch is valid.
      • Each person can change their vote three times.
      • If you die, you cannot vote.

• Night Phase: This phase is the usual night phase. The doctor, detective and mafia will send in their actions.

• Phase ends at 8pm PST. Roll over is at 8:30 PST.

• No discussing the game outside the thread unless you are mafia. No private pm alliances.

• Claiming is allowed but no screen caps of roles allowed.

• Ratio will be as close to 3:1 as possible.

SIGNS UP WILL BE OPEN UNTIL JUNE 8th. TELL EVERYONE!!!!

Last edited by Rasei on Fri May 25, 2018 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

2A Simple Mafia Game [Signs Up Open] Empty Re: A Simple Mafia Game [Signs Up Open] Fri May 25, 2018 7:31 pm

Rasei

Rasei

PEOPLE:
Cthuluhoop
Tiki the Troll
Mr. Gerbear
Aeiou

Last edited by Rasei on Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

3A Simple Mafia Game [Signs Up Open] Empty Re: A Simple Mafia Game [Signs Up Open] Mon May 28, 2018 5:06 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

I'd like to join please.

4A Simple Mafia Game [Signs Up Open] Empty Re: A Simple Mafia Game [Signs Up Open] Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:26 am

Rasei

Rasei

I'm keeping signs ups open for another two weeks. My non-Sammie sister is having a baby next week instead of when she was orginally suppose to.

5A Simple Mafia Game [Signs Up Open] Empty Re: A Simple Mafia Game [Signs Up Open] Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:33 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Wow, it's been a long time. In the event anything actually happens with this, I'll join in.

6A Simple Mafia Game [Signs Up Open] Empty Re: A Simple Mafia Game [Signs Up Open] Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:10 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

owo what's this

i'm join

7A Simple Mafia Game [Signs Up Open] Empty Re: A Simple Mafia Game [Signs Up Open] Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:43 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Mememe

8A Simple Mafia Game [Signs Up Open] Empty Re: A Simple Mafia Game [Signs Up Open] Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:48 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm going to wait one more week so the LAST DAY TO SIGN UP IS: JULY 6TH.

Also my youngest niece is the most beautiful baby ever!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum