Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 43 of 57]

Rasei

Rasei

Instead of lynching me, could someone shoot me tonight instead if you guys really think I'm mafia? It will give us a better chance of getting a mafia instead.

but if you guys really believe Five is telling the truth, you can sacrifice me. It's better for the team.

El Zorro

El Zorro

El Zorro is in thinking...if Las Vocales is Mafia, that would be in explaining all of this pushing she has done to remove Cinco y drandahl, does it not? Y, if Cinco is indeed part of this Town, that also is meaning that there is a good chance Las Vocales is part of This Mafia, along with Rasei...who El Zorro is inclined to the trusting.

This is all much for El Zorro to be taking in.

drandahl

drandahl

I still wonder if we should lynch Five. If she flips town, we know we can trust her claim. And without a visible lynch tally, I don't think we'll get much use out of her ability this phase.

(This is me thinking out loud. I'm still working through it.)

El Zorro

El Zorro

You...are making a good point in the last, assuming we do not see the tally even after the end of the day.

drandahl

drandahl

I assume we won't.. because I assumed Mafia would all gather around the same target if we can't coordinate our votes.

@Host, can you confirm if we do or don't see the tally after the phase closes?

Rasei

Rasei

Where is everyone?

drandahl

drandahl

The fact that Lucas was killed last night is interesting. Several players were claiming they thought he was scummy and really wanted to lynch him.

Either
--he had a powerful role (I forget what he had if it was revealed in-thread),
--mafia wanted to frame Five and/or Blaire and others who were pushing on him. This feels weird to me.
--Five and/or Blaire are mafia, and wanted to run with a "Why would we send a NK which would incriminate ourselves?" (wifom territory).

I'm still confused what the intention was. I feel like Tiki or myself would have been a better target.

Luxaria

Luxaria

drandahl wrote:@Host, can you confirm if we do or don't see the tally after the phase closes?

You will not see any vote tally regarding the votes of this phase (Day Five) both before and after the rollover.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

are you telling me i've been voting for a dead person

f ukc

so at this point it's kinda feeling like a rasei vs five kinda situation?

i'm more comfortable with the thought that lynching five gives us info either way, but at the same time....ehh.....5san is a solid speccer tho, and i'd hate to lose that if they're town D:

edit: heY I'D BE A GOOD TARGET TOO!! RIGHT!!! RIGHT??!? (no)

El Zorro

El Zorro

The best were are in having, is that this Mafia only gets tres of the votes. Now, if only we had seven people all here at the same time to confirm we at least get four votes on a single person...

Luxaria

Luxaria

Also I'm going to say I'd appreciate it if all future votes, if any, come in by PM. Much easier to track.

El Zorro

El Zorro

WAIT

THE LIST OF DRANDAHL

drandahl wrote:On mobile, and will be afk for a couple hours after this post for dinner and commute home, but AAAA was obviously me. This was a one-time use role ability available after N3. I didn't know what it would do exactly, but I was hoping it might negate all actions by the way it was worded.

I learned that
drandahl
Mr. Alice
katagi
aeiou
Five
Kiyoko
Tiki

Acted last night.

Also, we should really coordinate votes because voting is anonomous. I don't think that part is me.

All of this is meaning what then?
Drandahl action claim - AAAAAAAAA
Cinco - vote investigation
Kiyoko - Mr. Alice action of relation
Rasei was not in the acting...seems she acts in the day, given Tiki This Troll got his order at the start of the night. But, if we are beliving drandahl, then Rasei could not have done the kill in the night, if nothing else.
We know nothing of katagi, y Mr. Alice seems to change quite a bit.
El Zorro is having trouble in the remembering...did Aeiou claim a passivity role? (He is hard at the working, so it would bring him appreciation if someone was looking into that).

Any of the way...we have:
  • El Zorro's list
  • drandahl's list
  • Cinco's claims

With all of this, what do you all make of this, amigos to El Zorro?

drandahl

drandahl

If Five is Town, "mafia vote on drandahl" and "mafia vote on Tiki" means there would be at most one mafia pushing an initial lynch on Five. Considering I and Tiki were the second and third voters, I guess I'd distrust Kiyo more (who was the very first voter). Though it could be that no mafia voted for Five.

But how likely is that case... I guess it's possible. I'd want to vote Kiyo.

If Five is Town, "no mafia votes on drandahl or tiki" means "Kiyo, Blaire, Katze are maf". Which means we had Kiyo starting lynch on Five and katzet coming in after three short votes on Five. And Blaire voting on me, and later getting uncomfortable with a ninfia vote.

I'd want to vote Kiyo.

I think we should lynch Five this round. If she's town, let's go for Kiyo next round.

Note: Snaked by El Zorro. Reading...

Rasei

Rasei

I been acting during the day with my orders.

Dran's list:
Dran
Mr. Alice
Katagi
Aeiou
Five
Kiyoko
Tiki

______
___

Tiki's List:
Katze [Didn't acted that night)
Kiyoko
Ninfia
Katagi

Five's List:
Aeiou,
Katagi,
Rasei
Mafia would be: Kiyoko, Mr. Alice, and Katze.

Either Mr. Alice or Kiyoko would be mafia.

drandahl

drandahl

Kiyo, considering my last post, do you have any defense?

Also, @El Zorro... I'm not sure about Aeiou's claims....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 43 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 50 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum