Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 57]

ezzelin

ezzelin

[End of the World As We Know It]
D A Y T H R E E

Vote Tally
ezzelin vs. No Lynch

No Lynch I

ezzelin

ezzelin

vote: no lynch

I wanted a pagetop tally ok

Aeiou

Aeiou

Sorry I haven't been at the computer much and posting on mobile is a pita. I actually forgot I could do anything during night phases and so I didn't do anything in the night phase lol I'm worthless. Anyway even though I didn't do anything I got a mysterious mesage about learning about lucas? It's quite funny but I don't know what it really means. It says lucas gets so caught up with the complexity of the shoelace that he gets a headache and it becomes to much to bear and makes other people confused. I don't even know if it means anything!

I guess we have no more leftover mysteries :( I was excited to keep reading the label. I'm a little eh about tiki sort of hinting at neutral and then never correcting or commenting on it yet ezz seems more neutral tbh with the voting? I think?? So I'm not sure what to make about tiki and the whatever

I still think between five and dran one of them is a stunner. Dran was stunned and there were less stuns thus round so that could he it but then also five wasn't stunned and there was still a stun so I feel like it could still be either. Also no idea on alignment tbh. I still feel like five is missing her typical town fire but idk if there's an outside reasoning for that.

We also haven't seen the A's again! Either that person has died or hasn't been able to act? Or something. I wish kiyoko wasn't limited in her words haha I'd love to hear more from kiyoko because she's smart :(

WHO IS THE TSUNDERE? Is that even game related??

I feel like there's so many players that I know nothing about. Maybe we can all write paragraphs and win some bingo for town.

Blugh I really don't know who to vote for but I want to vote because after this I can only check in once more before rollover so for now
vote: katze for rn and I'll reevaluate in the morning

Otherwise does anyone want to make a vote timelog from the last day phase? We haven't looked into that (at least I don't remember doing so) and since we mislynched it might be something to look into

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Heyyy guys I am on mobile so I'll have a bit of a hard time making proper post sbut I am certainly going to try to pepper in my voice more!

Umm I think aeiou makes a good point with the whole five vs dran being a stunner, but it's also a little hard to parse. It seems like there's quite a few stunners in the game in general, or at the very least a lot of possible stuns and rollblocks so there could be a lot going on that we don't see.

Could someone do me a favour and post the list of people who have had effects on them and are still alive? My store just opened so I can't check aaa

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Rasei

Rasei

I can try to make a timeline after work, that would be about 6ish hours before rollover though. I been told we have at least two investigators so I hope they can share info. I haven't been told the alignment of the investigators, so that ts not that much help. I am leery about how complicated things are roles are through

ezzelin

ezzelin

Ninfia wrote:Could someone do me a favour and post the list of people who have had effects on them and are still alive?

Kiyoko - jailed N1
Tiki the Troll
Mr. Alice
katzet
ezzelin - roleblocked N1
drandahl - stunned N1, roleblocked N2
Tinylightsflash
Five - stunned N1
high seraph - stunned N0, feasted upon by five players N1, stunned N2
Ninfia - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA N0
Rasei
Aeiou - stunned N0

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

i WISH i was a mafia genius!!! but no i'm just a mafia dumb-dumb :'(

i've exhausted the extent of my helpfulness at the moment sorry yall

i just don't have anything

yet to say

literally gotta go into each page of every game ive played

do you know how painful it is

plz halp we need an interpreter

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

....squints

Luxaria

Luxaria

[End of the World As We Know It]
D A Y T H R E E

Intermission

The first few numbers are: 70, 72, 60, and 18

drandahl

drandahl

Was out last night because my computer locked me out. Won't have time to think about the game until lunch (12 PM PST).

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, I got an addendum to my messages. I guess Lux initially forgot to add this to my PM. It's a Blaire quote about keeping away. Does that mean you know who acts on you, Kiyo? (Or, heh, maybe actions on Kiyo get redirected to Blaire?)

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

indont really know

The only action I've been able to perform is

on

blaire

ezzelin

ezzelin

There's 6 hours until rollover and this thread is dead quiet.

I'm not in a position where I can contribute spec, but it is in my best interest that this game does not end too soon, which is why I would like to remind you all that it is of utmost importance to talk. and discuss. and spec. even if you repeat some things, even if you're not sure.

JUST TALK. or as date fucking masamune would say, WAKE UP GUYS.

(and no, that's not a dub.)

Rasei

Rasei

Kiyoko-blaire, can you pretend to be Kiyoko and tell us your gut feelings. Ninfia can you make a list from least creepy alien to totally-evil-want-to-take-over the universe-and-steal-my-Lion list. In fact, can everyone make that list? I'm refusing to vote no Lynch again and right now it's fucking in the lead. We need to talk, we need to discuss. When I get to Taco Bell. I'm going to get on my tablet and make notes. Everyone is going to talk. We are down to 8ish town and Mafia is acting like we are pigs being lead to the slaughter and I feel less ke no one else s caring. We need to man up TEAM RIGHT NOW

high seraph

high seraph

UMM IM SORRY i cant really speculate much today, as I've been job hunting all day long and probably won't be spending the night at home. I received a message during the night with some information on Aeiou of the vague and practically useless variety. It's... mostly flavor that may or may not be connected to her role at all so idk what to do with it.

I might reveal what I got at some later point??? In the meantime @Aeiou how do you feel about beaches? UwU)/

My suspicions haven't exactly shifted since the previous day phase. If anything, dylan's post about his obscured role is... Weird, but actually consistent with his behavior as town, I think? Idk. Five hasn't say anything noticeable (to me) since the last lynch, so I'd be down with throwing another vote her way today.

Actually, let's do it vote: Five in case I don't get another chance to check the thread before rollover, but I'll do my best. uhhh idk if I understood the bingo rules very well but maybe this post is good enough.

I'm also very interested to see who Kiyo is planning on voting for? With her quirk, it's bee pretty hard to read her this round, and the only vote she made was a lets-make-sure-someone-is-really-lynched vote on Gerry on D1 :-/a

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum