Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 35 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 57]

ezzelin

ezzelin

[End of the World As We Know It]
D A Y O N E

Vote Tally
drandahl vs. Mr. Alice Kiyoko deo Sammiya deo
aeiou vs. lucas
ezzelin vs. no lynch
Mr. Alice vs. deo
katze vs. mr. gerbear

deo II
lucas I
mr. gerbear I
no lynch I

drandahl

drandahl

Spending time with the Blaires. Deo hasn't said anything to change my mind.

Deo, please let me know who you suspect / don't suspect.

high seraph

high seraph

thenk u for the tally ezz

I'm pretty convinced someone from the stunned pool is going to end up lynched this phase, but I'm not sure where to put my vote. Considering the scenario "mafia selected a lower priority player to send the NK, given the unlikeliness that they'd be targeted on N0", we have the question "who among the stunned folks could be seen as lower priority targets?" That's... really fucking ironic tough, because myself, deo, vowels and Gerry are kind of all in the same priority rank, I think????

For now, I'm going to follow the vote: deo, mainly out of self-preservation. I'm not sure what Katze implies with "the deo vote is going too fast" since the only two votes on him were placed from A) dylans's "feels" and B) Blaire's "let's not NL" feels. Like the other two, I'm very willing to switch my vote depending on how the phase goes,,, I just want to stay on the safe side of this lynch kdjkfalds;sda

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

hiiiii guys I was busy today! I went to the womens rights/anti trump march with tiny and she-ra and then I built a massive ass desk man I am in deskspace heaven right now. I don't even know what to do with it all, I just have so much fucking deskspace. aaa,

anyway,

Five wrote:There are definitely some shenanigans at play here, and I would be willing to bet that at least one of the stuns has an unconventional origin--I know someone mentioned a reactive stunner, so that's a possibility, and I've seen roles that self-stun under certain circumstances so that's possible as well. I don't think anyone mentioned the ratio but it looks pretty skewed? At 3:12 I wouldn't be surprised if mafia had some really powerful tricks up their sleeve, and with that ratio I think the neutral role is rather likely to be harmful, too.

The lack of night kill and the ratio put us in a pretty good spot to no lynch, but I'm not really a fan, and it looks like I'm not the only one. Blaire_ebooks is right that the kill could've been stopped by a doctor rather than by one of the four stuns, but on the other hand I think it's a lot less likely, given that there could have been one doctor target compared to four stuns. Even if it was a doctor role that stopped the night kill, it's pretty likely that at least one of the stun targets is mafia. I think I'd rather pick a vote from them rather than from outside of them, and I'd like to hear more reasoning from people saying we shouldn't vote from them.

this post is pretty much exactly what I was thinking about while doing some back reading. I know I'm saying this as someone who WAS technically stunned? maybe? something sure did happen to me, at least. but, regardless, we have much better leads within the stunned people rather than outside.

I also agree that its likely we have a JOAT, a retaliatory stun, an action duplicator, or something of that nature. there's just so many active things in rollover right now. I also am reminded of a role that Lux gave me where I had a series of possible actions that were not disclosed to me past some small hints. There may be a person who is not fully aware of what their role power does, and it could also be random, if that makes sense?

@tiny, I imagine there are multiple possibilities for protects? im writing as i backread though so potentially someone answered this lmao. I think that protective items + a role power isn't impossible, at least.

I think lucas has a really good point about the items potentially having negative utility for the user, if there are only two. I wonder if the shoelaces are activated when someone is acted upon, rather than passed around like the leftovers. perhaps whoever has the shoelaces has something to do with one of the stuns? maybe it's multiple use and just not kept track of in rollover like leftovers? hmn.

man I totally forgot gerry was playing.

umm in terms of deo, I think I'm willing to vote for him or gerry since both were stunned, and both have been pretty scarce.

I don't really want to no lynch, since we do have a pretty cushy ratio and I'd rather we use the extra time we have to gather information from votes and from spec, rather than let everyone slide through with a no lynch.

high seraph
deo
Aeiou
Mr. Gerbear

are our options from explicit stuns. Deo already has three votes, so I'm not really inclined to cement a bandwagon this far into a phase.

Gerry hasn't really been around so I dunno, the activity vote makes sense, but I also don't feel comfortable seconding an activity vote.

Lucas and Aeiou have both been actively speculating and I can't say I have any off feelings about them at this point in time.

I'm going to think a little more on the options, I think. hmn.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Luxaria

Luxaria

Ninfia wrote:I also am reminded of a role that Lux gave me where I had a series of possible actions that were not disclosed to me past some small hints.

That role was a masterpiece. And your reactions. "DID I... I think I did a... WAS THAT ME? IT WAS? IT WAS YAAAAAY. what did I do tho."

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

tbh, one of my favourite roles to date.

deo

deo

what could i say to change your mind tho? like literally what we have right now is "nk may have been in this pool of stuns that may have happened" like idk what to tell you about that lol. for real we have next to nothing to actually go off of, its d1, i have two votes on me and people are going crazy trying to get my defense what the heckie

for real though, as much as i would also be inclined to gravitate towards voting a stunned player, i'm feeling really off by drandahl seeming so sure about this, in addition to snagging up the leftovers two minutes after sammiyas post... even if we dont know what it does i wouldve posted and at least said "no one take it lets spec what it might be before someone takes it" first lol

actually some of the ways sammiya said some things kinda interest me

Sammiya wrote:But to get the left-overs, someone will need to be fast and, uh, vote on me lickiltysplit. Only one person, however.
makes it sound like taking the leftovers was on a timer or something, or maybe it was a timer from when drandahl voted until he got the leftovers if he was the only to vote???? or something idk

anyway so yeah that, im not voting lucas, i dont want to vote aeiou until this eleni thing?? happens???? so i guess im at vote: mr. gerbear for now gomen

ninjaroo'd i type too slow aaa

Rasei

Rasei

I'm going to vote:Mr. Gerbear for now

Five

Five

Oh shoot I forgot it's like almost rollover? Wait I think there's an hour left so uh. Hmm. I feel a little weird about Lucas, deo's post makes me feel more or less okay about him, and I don't really wanna see a wagon on either of the other two when they haven't been able to show up yet. For now I'm going to vote: High Seraph, but I'll be around until rollover to change my vote if something comes up!

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Well, gerry hasn't come back, but I am not sure how I feel about these last minute votes on him? idk idk idk.

I think I'll Vote: High Seraph because I reread some posts and I dunno, I've had a few ciders lmao my gut tells meeeeee go for it so.

ninja'd by five voting the same way after i went to eat some food tiny made for me WELL HERE IT GOES LMAO

eleni

eleni

I'm not too comfortable with any of the votes so gonna vote: nl today since no one died anyway ;;

Going out but I'll try to keep an eye on the thread before rollover!

high seraph

high seraph

omg high seraph looks so weird capitalized dontg do it;;;

I'm just checking back here to see what up, and deo's post made me feel feelings. I know there's literally no way he can "defend" himself because what did he even do, and it's the same for any other stunned player. fwiw tho, his comments on dylan's behavior are interesting....... :|a

I'mma unvote, vote: gerry. gotta survive man

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

deo wrote:
for real though, as much as i would also be inclined to gravitate towards voting a stunned player, i'm feeling really off by drandahl seeming so sure about this, in addition to snagging up the leftovers two minutes after sammiyas post... even if we dont know what it does i wouldve posted and at least said "no one take it lets spec what it might be before someone takes it" first lol

So I didn't think about this till now but I kind of agree that looks pretty sus. HOWEVER I guess that means that of all the stunned players we stand to learn the most from your Lynch? I really am just going on the most tenuous of circumstances here but I got nuthin else and I need to cast my vote so unless something else comes out I'm going to go ahead and vote: deo

E: NINJA'D BY SO MANY MY VOTE IS MEANINGLESS NOW

Also my food is so great y'all should be jelly

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I don't know what the left overs do. Or how I got them. There was only one leftover, and whoever voted on me first would get it. So not quite a timer, but more like if someone wanted it they'd need to move quickly to vote for me before someone else did.

There's three deo votes, four Gerry votes, and three Lucas votes I think?

I'd rather not vote No Lynch this phase and have.. 45 minutes left. (Sorry, I've had a horrible headache all day.)

I keep getting ninjaddddddddddddd,

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

SIDE EYES ELENI HARD CUZ DIDNT YOU JUST SAY THAT YOU DIDNT WANNA NO LYNCH BEFORE....

Edit: sammi did anything say what the leftovers were? as in what kinda food....that stuff...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 35 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum