Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 34 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 57]

ezzelin

ezzelin

Kiyoko wrote:AT LEAST DO NO VOTE INSTEAD

lets never ever no lynch again

rules wrote:
There are unlimited votes unless otherwise specified. No lynch is a valid vote, while no vote is not. Please bold your votes or they will not be counted.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

listen

we are blaire

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

ezzelin

ezzelin

[End of the World As We Know It]
D A Y O N E

Vote Tally
drandahl vs. Mr. Alice Kiyoko deo Sammiya deo
aeiou vs. lucas
ezzelin vs. no lynch

deo I
lucas I
no lynch I

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i think shes just trying to say dont do no lynch? in what limited way she can

look at this cat so diligently trying to work amongst the chaos

let us all pray for good weather and see what her tail does

high seraph

high seraph

HELLO!!! I'm sorry I haven't been around since rollover, yesterday was my graduation ceremony thing and it was all very emotional and fun and exhausting. But I'm here now to say: there definitely aren't as many stuns in this game as rollover indicated. It's just highly impractical from a balance perspective to have that many stuns, and Lux is a very decent host. I'm positive that some shenanigans are in play to confuse and startle us -- just like Blaire's death did. Our guesses that Blaire wasn't actually dead proved true, and I'm confident this will be the same.

Restricting our voting options to the people who have been stunned isn't... exactly a good plan? I might be saying this because I feel kinda threatened atm, tied with deo as I am. And I feel like, if I hadn't been stunned, I might've naturally gravitated towards voting for one of the stunned people, so idk. Don't vote me tho??? I'm a good kid. :(

eleni

eleni

ahhh i am here now sorry!!

wow that is a lot of stuns and lmao omg kiyo's blaire quotes are A+++ so this is what it is like to have two blaire's in a game (it's amazing)

Aeiou wrote:Hmm I dont know if there's any harm in saying I got a message saying Eleni is town?? I dont know if it actually came from eleni or what jhkfjhfkh I dont know about this witchcraft and wizardry.
coughs, that is uh... very interesting

Blaire!Kiyoko wrote:i shan't be voting for eleni today because she is my waifu from another laifu
this will always be my favorite

also, i think there may be some kind of redirection role in play?? it could be someone's passive as well tho

uhh i hate doing NL in general but i really have no idea who to vote atm

Five

Five

There are definitely some shenanigans at play here, and I would be willing to bet that at least one of the stuns has an unconventional origin--I know someone mentioned a reactive stunner, so that's a possibility, and I've seen roles that self-stun under certain circumstances so that's possible as well. I don't think anyone mentioned the ratio but it looks pretty skewed? At 3:12 I wouldn't be surprised if mafia had some really powerful tricks up their sleeve, and with that ratio I think the neutral role is rather likely to be harmful, too.

The lack of night kill and the ratio put us in a pretty good spot to no lynch, but I'm not really a fan, and it looks like I'm not the only one. Blaire_ebooks is right that the kill could've been stopped by a doctor rather than by one of the four stuns, but on the other hand I think it's a lot less likely, given that there could have been one doctor target compared to four stuns. Even if it was a doctor role that stopped the night kill, it's pretty likely that at least one of the stun targets is mafia. I think I'd rather pick a vote from them rather than from outside of them, and I'd like to hear more reasoning from people saying we shouldn't vote from them.

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

In terms of statistical chances, one of four stuns seems more likely to have blocked the NK than a doctor but it's definitely possible. Assuming it was a protect doesn't give any leads on who to vote for tho ):

Still no idea on who to vote for beyond "people who have been stunned" but I super don't want to be a tie breaker. I am very against no lynching at this point too since that has never worked in our favour in previous games that I've played :X

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

looks at blaire role
i mean
theres almost a 100% chance of a redirect role like cmon

also im gonna Vote: deo cuz im not gonna let that no lynch be a possibility if i can help it >:(

katze

katze

RE: the doctor thing

perhaps the leftovers is a doctor? Like, in the sense that in some video games, food is actually health instead of literal health packs?

But then dylan stole the leftovers, so they're clearly an item that can be taken. Or perhaps dylan can just steal items all willy nilly. why u stealin fud gosh so rude

but seriously tho, i'm gonna wait to vote because i need to eat and i've only had an eggroll all day and some chips. I also want to think on this... Honestly, it feels like a lot happened even though it was all basically just stuns. It does make sense that one of the stuns had to have been the NK though. I do agree on that.

I'll be back later with more info if I can figure anything out.

also RE: a maf being a stun victim

It'd be clever for a night 0 move tbh... There were just so many stuns.

deo

deo

screams what is even hap pening this game LOOL okay

so i can't really like..... defend against the stunning shenanigans because like..... thats a lot of stuns??? if theres actually that much????? but i can say that i dont think the leftovers is an action or result of one but that just like..... a really good guess tbh

i hope you still trust me enough to give me nice presents for christmas other daddy :'''(

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

The leftovers being a protect is pretty under powered if that's what it is. We're told who it went to as it's passed over so there's no anonymity or confusion as to who is protected. Also kiyo is suggesting there's also a doctor role, how likely is it that there's a protect role AND a protect item (genuine question idk if that's a usual thing or not).

I'm leaning toward a Deo vote atm only because I don't want a no Lynch train to derail the Lynch and I do t want to Lynch Lucas because he graduated and it feels mean :'(

Rasei

Rasei

Deo, please make your statement of defense. We have to stand this gether against this mafia, then we can go home... Back to Earth... Back to our families.

(PS. The new season of volton was amazing and everyone should go watch it.)

high seraph

high seraph

Five wrote:and I'd like to hear more reasoning from people saying we shouldn't vote from them.

I'm not sure if anyone else has been openly against voting for the small pool of stunned players (and I haven't even made a particularly strong case against it either). Like I said in my previous post, it might be a sort of defensive reflex, seeing as I'm one of the people in this small pool of stunned players and I don't want to be lynched. I might think differently if I wasn't one of the stunned players, and I understand how you'd assume lynching from that pool is "probably better" given the information we currently have, so I'm cool. I don't really want to say we shouldn't vote from this pool, I'm just saying... don't lynch me tho?

Sure, if you wanna pick a name among high seraph, deo, Aeiou and Gerry, feel free to do so??? I know it makes sense for everyone to gravitate towards this atm, so I'm not critical of it, it's just a shitty deal for any of the town ppl in this group, myself included heh heh, but that's lyfe.

p.s.: as I was backreading, I saw Sammie was also against voting for the stunned players but I don't feel like rewriting this hahaha

re: items? we currently have shoelace and dinner leftovers in play. The leftovers are apparently currently with Dylan? I might have missed the point where he or Sammie came down with more specifics on this item, but I don't feel like it's been discussed enough? My gut instinct tells me that if there are only two items in the whole game, then they're probably from opposite teams, but I can't be entirely sure. :Va

At any rate, sholeace hasn't been passed around like the leftovers have, which could indicate that they're not a physical thing that exists in the game, but rather a device that might be active or inactive given the circumstances. Following this train of thought, the fact that they were made "active" on N0, before any actions could've been carried out, might mean that it's directly related to the status of a numer of players....... idk I'm getting carried out thinking about this shoelace and feel like I'm losing track  of what I'm trying to say......

katze

katze

Well I mean... Why would having the action itself be a secret be any help or hurt? Keeping the person who sent the item/heal/protect is the important part, not the item/heal/protect itself aside the actual action of said healing/protection.

as for votes... i dunno how i feel about this deo vote thing... It started up pretty quickly, even if deo isn't doing much to defending themselves...

for the moment i'll vote:mr. gerbear mainly for activity sake, but also he was stunned and there might be some substance to that. I'm willing to change my vote, however, if he comes up and gives good defense. Or is properly active.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 34 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum