Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 34 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 57]

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I actually have no clue about how I got the left-overs. But to get the left-overs, someone will need to be fast and, uh, vote on me lickiltysplit. Only one person, however. My best guess is someone sent the leftovers to me. (And I just hope they're tasty leftovers.)

The amount of stuns is truly... stunning though. And the "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" is perplexing.

I'm not inclined to vote for anyone who has been stunned at this point in time.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

drandahl

drandahl

@Klaire, I still don't think it's particularly likely mafia would start by withholding the first NK...

unless you have reasons to suggest what you're suggesting. I'd like to see who you suspect.

@Tiki, I'm getting excited. Also nervous.

Anyway, going to bed. Deorge Clooney, where are you?

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 11 George10

vote: Sammiya, for left-overs (?)

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

SCREAMS

this post

Doctor

what if

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Ok uh

Full disclosure: I totally forgot about this game until just a few hours ago but!! It's bedtime so yeah......

peace out

P.S. Something happened to me over the night but I still need to figure out what exactly it could even be

P.P.S. ok it could very well have been the stun but I have a feeling (based on nothing but a feeling) that it was probably something else??? Hmmmmmm

Luxaria

Luxaria

[End of the World As We Know It]
D A Y O N E

Intermission

drandahl has taken the half-eaten leftovers from Sammiya.

drandahl

drandahl

I guess I'm still awake and am in thread. Now that I got the leftovers (still not sure what they do),

vote: Deo again.

@Kiyo: I feel like we're taking a stroll along Maybe Dr.

Still, yeah, we should definitely consider it. I'll be curious to see who you're suspicious of.

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Kiyo's attempts to communicate useful information are getting exponentially better as time goes by what a gift.

We have shoelaces and leftovers in play, does that mean someone has the shoelaces and hasn't claimed it yet? I can't imagine how else they could be in play.

Aeiou

Aeiou

There's still a few people who havent posted this phase. I hate voting. I dont want to post pone my voting but I still have no idea which way to vote. Can people saying they DONT want to vote for anyone in the stunned list? I feel like it'd be the opposite so I feel like Im missing something haha unless you think it was a with held NK to trick us but IDK VOTING IS HARD

Where's Eleni?? I need to know about the message ;0;

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

so is kiyo saying that theres a doctor in play maybe?? does that make sense, someone help

also yes where is my beloved eleni are you ok what happened did you try and do anything last night

also starting to go 'hmm' at the people saying that they wouldnt vote for the people who got stunned. but that might just be because i cant really think of people to vote for, and as stated before in multiple lives, i refuse to no lynch on principle

Aeiou

Aeiou

Blaire why are you asking us? you should be able to translate lmao

But actually that might make sense with the gibberish so far

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

thats offensive, why would anyone ever think i could decipher my own mess

Aeiou

Aeiou

Ok so I stayed up later than I wanted to and I am probably going to wake up like half hour from rollover so I'm going to just vote: lucas for rn because where are you lucas?? This is really just an activity vote and I'll likely change it depending on what's going on and if I have time lol. Sorry lucas!

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

i shan't be voting for eleni today because she is my waifu from another laifu

well okay heck me then

if mafia

attempt a kill

but

doctor

is

successful

Night kill