Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 40 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 57]

Rasei

Rasei

I did the calutions real quick if we misLynch 3 more times we are going to lose on Day Six. I don't want that to happen.

high seraph

high seraph

Yea but we still gotta lynch. Who do you suspect, Rasei?

ezzelin

ezzelin

[End of the World As We Know It]
D A Y T H R E E

Vote Tally
ezzelin vs. No Lynch
Aeiou vs. katze
high seraph vs. Five

katze I
Five I

No Lynch I

Aeiou

Aeiou

high seraph wrote:I might reveal what I got at some later point??? In the meantime @Aeiou how do you feel about beaches? UwU)/

Seagulls are assholes

Was it only me you got info on? I wonder what lead to these messages. I'm kind of torn on who to vote. I wouldnt mind voting Five but I was hoping my vote would bring Katze out but where are they?? Where are half the players? Im losing pretty bad so far at bingo. I font have much more time before work and then I work until rollover :/

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Actually, I kinda wanna vote Kiyo. I wonder if that'll stop Blaire from dying every night. It's been hard to get much out of her because of that typing quirk too. And actually...knowing Kityo, she may well have a self-imposed typing quirk as a way to avoid direct discussion, while still getting to type silly things and tease Blaire.

drandahl

drandahl

Busy day for me outside of thread too. Someone scheduled a lunch during my meeting.

I'm surprised Deo was killed. I felt like he would have been easier to mislynch than some other players.

I was roleblocked... hmm. I was wondering if it was Lucas, since he suspected me, but he's stunned. I wonder if this was mafia-originating then, or if some town other than Lucas suspects me strongly enough to roleblock me. Mafia-originating roleblock in another explanation.

Don't have time to commit to a vote right this moment.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Well it's more funny to use a dead person in a prank but hey, why else do people pee on graves?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

vote: Aeiou

no i won't elaborate

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I'm just hoping we got more bingo soon. I'm very curious about what it does. Only a few numbers so far, though...that's a reason I want spec even more than spec for the sake of winning the game, heh. Anybody else have any ideas on who to vote for and why? Maybe even something to share about the bingo game? Anything?

Ninja'd: KIYO, ELABORATE
AT LEAST DO SO FOR FOUR SENTENCES
D=

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

nah

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Okay I am home and slightly #suffering after work but I will work on a post and vote before 9pm my time!!!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

high seraph

high seraph

Aeiou wrote:
high seraph wrote:I might reveal what I got at some later point??? In the meantime @Aeiou how do you feel about beaches? UwU)/

Seagulls are assholes

Was it only me you got info on? I wonder what lead to these messages. I'm kind of torn on who to vote. I wouldnt mind voting Five but I was hoping my vote would bring Katze out but where are they?? Where are half the players? Im losing pretty bad so far at bingo. I font have much more time before work and then I work until rollover :/

Yeah only on you. However, could you elaborate a little more on the message you received about Eleni? Did you just assume it sounded like it might be hinting at Eleni being town or was it explicitly "Eleni is town"?

I'm trying to discern whether or not our messages came from the same place. But I feel like I might be close to kind of figuring out some gimmick about this game but??? Maybe not?

Kiyo's vote is interesting. Thank you for voting.

I'm also very interested in knowing how Katze is feeling re: the Sammie mislynch?? Mostly because both her and Dylan seemed pretty convinced that she was mafia based on the message they got but idk

ezzelin

ezzelin

Tiki The Troll wrote:I'm just hoping we got more bingo soon. I'm very curious about what it does.
Luxaria wrote:The player with the most bingos will be selected to receive an item.

drandahl

drandahl

This was brought up before (and maybe I just missed the response), but...

N0
Luxaria wrote:Aeiou was stunned.

N1

(no notice of Aeiou getting role blocked)

Aeiou wrote:Ok I battled a bit over this info because it could potentially hurt town??
Basically someone tried to use a 'role blocking action' on me which I would assume is typically jail or stun and since someone got jailed and got a generic role block then Ill assume someone tried to stun me? Either way it activated my passive which in turn stuns them.

Aeiou, can you explain how you got stunned N0 but did not get roleblocked N1, given what you've told us about your ability?

vote: Aeiou while I wait for a response.

Rasei

Rasei

I'm about halfway rereading the thread but I have to leave soon. I will be back before rollover, but for now I think that I will [b]vote:Five/b]. I don't have that much of an impact of what five has done in the game except she isnt as talkwith ve as i remember when she is town.through I have a strong feeling that Mafia is made at least one talkative person and 1 quiet perso. I'm only half way done rereading the thread, finally getting to Day 2, which I only skimmed over before.

I have a question. Has anyone else gotten a message about so-and-so is town? Because one of Aeiou first post was talking how she got a message saying Eleni was town and with Eleni being killed we know the message is true.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 40 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum