Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 44 of 57]

Rasei

Rasei

* I mean to say the person to send in the night kill... I'm distracted cleaning up the amv thread.

Five

Five

I think if we lynch me we probably won't have time to use my claims for much of anything. For instance, if you lynch me and it turns out that my results ended up the way they did because everyone involved was town, lynching from among the people involved in my results would lose the game.

drandahl

drandahl

Yep, definitely true.

But using your claims means we need to trust you. If Rasei flips town, do we then lynch you, or do we still trust you? It might be rough.

If you flip town, we have some information we can go off of, even there are two distinct possibilities (three town case or two mafia case among the players involved in your results).

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyo would like the thread to know she is currently without internet.

drandahl

drandahl

If Kiyo can't change her vote and is town, that's a problem.

I'm going to VOTE: FIVE for now.

Rasei

Rasei

DARN IT! I DON"T KNOW IF I SHOULD CHANGE MY VOTE FROM KIYOKO TO FIVE OR TO PULL A TIKI AND IT'S ONLY 30 MINUTES AWAY. WHERE IS EVERYONE ELSE THAT ISN'T POSTING?

El Zorro

El Zorro

Luxaria wrote:Kiyo would like the thread to know she is currently without internet.

The timing, it is terrible, especially since El Zorro is in wanting to follow on the plan of drandahl from before.

One thing remains: If Cinco is truthful, Aeiou, katagi, o Mr. ALice is the one behind the hiding of the votes. Otherwise, if Cinco is telling the lies, she could be the one to force the silence.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i mean it'd suck if the person giving me cool abilities was dead, but it'd suck even more if that person was maf all along

though like even at the start, i thought it'd be a little too op if both of us were town cuz like
i mean
dude
i got some cool shit this game man

drandahl

drandahl

Blaire, can you give us a complete list of the cool things you got?

El Zorro

El Zorro

EL ZORRO, HE HAS ONE LAST PLAN

DRANDAHL
RASEI
CINCO

You are all the one who have been the active in these dire times. If you are still here, say it now. And if you are all still here, and all agree, after the last of you posts...El Zorro will activate his power, and we all vote on kiyoko, who seems likely.

He would say katagi, but then that would possibly be in the implicating of Rasei, who would say no, of course.

Then, if we are all to agreeing, then if we all 4 vote her, y El Zorro falls, we know one was lying!

...Or would, if we had one more active party, since El Zorro will have an extra vote against him, from El Gato. But, since no one else is in being around...

BUT WAIT
FOR IT IS MR. ALICE

So, what do you say, all four of you? Shall we vote Kiyoko, y ensure no stray votes go anywhere but to her y El Zorro?

El Zorro

El Zorro

Y MR. ALICE

It says you were in the activity last night...what did you do?

Rasei

Rasei

I been voting Kiyoko all day except for a brief moment last night when I was sending in an order to stun her and vote Katze

Rasei

Rasei

What should I order [Stun, PRotect, or Recon]?

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

El Zorro wrote:Y MR. ALICE

It says you were in the activity last night...what did you do?

i got alive'd

well that and please hold, compiling a tiny list

Rasei

Rasei

HURRY

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 44 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum