Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 42 of 57]

El Zorro

El Zorro

Kiyoko wrote:white chocolate

The Good Stuff (tm)

Otherwise known as "El Zorro!"

Oh, ho, ho!

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 42 Snow_fox_wink_by_seramose-d8o7xzs

As for Cinco, El Zorro is not opposed to a vote in her direction. However, on this day on anonymity, he would still most like to know if anyone wants him to narrow the field down to himself o one of his dance partners...albeit, it is getting very late to try such a thing.

El Zorro makes the best of the pagetops, does he not?

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

i voted

five

tbh

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Rasei

Rasei

I do owe you an apologize El Zorro, for expecting you to be mafia. It seems like your mystery role does count towards recon after all. I volunteer to dance with you if you don't mind my metal arm.

Also it seems like my order did go through to Protect a certain someone but the person didn't follow through. I do have a guess why considering who it was.

Why would I be mafia when I am basically a mayor that depends on a random person acting like I ask? I have done no actions this game, besides giving my orders. I started hinting at my role on Day Two, and been fairly open about it.

People I trust: Dran, El Zorro (now that his role been reveal to be indeed recon ), Aeiou, Ezz, Rasei

drandahl

drandahl

"if you don't mind my metal arm"

Rasei, I assumed you were a Starfleet captain this whole time.

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 42 Tumblr10

I guess I was wrong.

Rasei

Rasei

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 42 01fe13e3813fda4371a24fbc7e02ff35

Well, I'm just the captain of my squad. Princess Allura would be the captain of my group.

Five

Five

I'm not sure what Tiki's results mean, and I don't really think we should narrow the pool down to them unless there's one of them we specifically want to lynch. I don't think there are any of them I'm particularly opposed to lynching, but katagi came into the game just a couple phases ago and I'd like them to have a chance to at least understand what's going on in the game before talking.

As for the results themselves, the cat who is also apparently Blaire's parrot said they might not give us any information at all, and I think that's true. To recap, at least one of the players was mafia when investigated, and at least one was town and two of the results are entirely meaningless. Ninfia was mafia at her time of death, but because of the conversion, not necessarily mafia when she was investigated. I'm not inclined to think she was converted, personally, given her low activity levels throughout the game, so I don't think she was the insane result; that doesn't stop her from being a paranoid result, though, so the only thing it really says if she's not the convert (and thus not the insane result) is that one of the three other results was town when investigated. Nothing stops them from being the convert. But since it's possible that none of them are even mafia, I'd rather not restrict the lynch pool to them.

So, beyond that, here's my bits of information for the day. First, at least one town player voted for drandahl last day phase (in the final tally at the end of the day). Second, if a mafia player vote for drandahl, Rasei is also mafia, and vice versa--if Rasei is mafia, a mafia player voted for drandahl.

Since I never made it 100% clear, my role lets me pick two players with votes on them from the last day phase and learn who among them had more mafia votes on them. It's powerful, but I had to be lynched to get it, and to really get anything out of it I had to not be lynched again immediately, which was not easy.

Given what I know, I'm inclined to lynch Rasei today, despite what she's saying about her role? Even if it's true, I don't think it's definitively town, because mafia being able to gently guide town's actions though a role like that sounds very feasible. Plus, it gives me valuable information, whichever way she flips.

drandahl

drandahl

Five, I don't really understand your second piece of information. "if Rasei is mafia, a mafia player voted for drandahl" is already a true statement, needing no extra information to validate. Was this part of your info, or is this you just expanding on what you received?

--Dylan

EDIT: Email-heavy day means I accidentally sign my posts. Whoops.

Five

Five

You and Tiki had the same number of mafia players voting for you. So if Rasei, the only person to vote for Tiki, is mafia, a mafia player voted for you.

drandahl

drandahl

Oh, I misremembered Rasei as having voted me. Okay.

drandahl

drandahl

Oh wow. I also misremembered Aeiou as having switched votes to Ninfia.

But no, she was just online. Aeiou, why did you not join in?

But @Five, so basically either
--Aeiou, Katagi, Rasei are all town, or
--Rasei and exactly one of (Aeiou, Katagi) are mafia
?

Five

Five

Exactly, yes.

Rasei

Rasei

I been upfront about my role this whole game. I am not mafia, I am town. The only time my role has been active was the vote against you, and you are saying now your role need you to be lynched before you get this power. So it a good thing that you got lynched instead of Aeiou. If we had lynch her, then we would be down another town and maybe have lost the game.

Five, one of my most suspected mafia members is already saying she was voting for you this time. I already placed my vote on her.

Rasei

Rasei

Also if we mislynch this time, then town will go to 5, with a nk down to 4, then one last mislynch is down to 3. We need to be careful.

El Zorro

El Zorro

Five wrote:You and Tiki had the same number of mafia players voting for you. So if Rasei, the only person to vote for Tiki, is mafia, a mafia player voted for you.

Ah, yes, Rasei did vote on This Troll. Hmm...well, this presents to itself a pediciment, does it not? For before this, El Zorro was suspicious of Cinco, but had good feelings about Rasei. Does this mean he is now in changing his mind?

However, while could indeed be a ruse of Cinco...this does sound very much like our Lady of Aria. As El Zorro knows very, very well, our Lady of Aria likes to create investigation roles, especially of this "cop" variety, but make them very complicated and hard for their user, does she not?

For those of El Zorro's amigos gathered here, we must come to a concensus of the public, if we are not to be forcing the votes on one of El Zorro's dance partners. It will be too easy for This Mafia to eliminate one of This Town, free of the consequences, otherwise.

And seeing what drandahl has stealthily placed before El Zorro before he could speak...while it saddens his heart, by the logic in being presented, katagi would be the safest to be testing on, given everything between Cinco y El Zorro. For, if Rasei is being in This Mafia, then there is still a 50/50 chance of getting a Mafia from those voting on drandahl.

So, which is of the greater risk? Moving una vote wagon onto Rasei, or forcing this vote between Katagi y El Zorro, on less of a sure thing? Either in the way, El Zorro y co. have less than dos horas before the moment of The Truth, do we not?

(Y this is all in the assuming we believe Cinco.)

drandahl

drandahl

Implications of Five's Claims:

Last edited by drandahl on Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 42 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum