Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 49 of 57]

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

So here's what I know happened:

N0: Eleni's action (if any) was redirected to Aeiou
N1: Aeiou, Eleni, Ezzelin, Mr. Alice, and Tiki the Troll took part in a secret thread where we were made to vote for someone (High Seraph) to be jailed (essentially)
N2: High Seraph's action (if any) was redirected to Aeiou
N3: Mr. Alice got cake, Gave cake to Kiyoko
N4: Katze's action (if any) was redirected onto Ezzelin

YOU KNOW WHAT I FIND ODD THOUGH??? Everyone from the Secret Feast is still alive, save for MY WAIFU. That's fucked up yall.

And also is aeiou an action magnet? How this happen! At that very least, know that you are loved.

El Zorro

El Zorro

Are you in doing the redirecting, Mr. Alice?

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Aeiou

Aeiou

Hmm so I'm still debating on things but good news (maybe) is I have off tomorrow so as long as Im awake before noon then I should be able to help with spec/voting more than I normally can.

Basically where Im at is

Ezz- is neutral. I think everyone can agree with that.
Aeiou- town because Im town lol as for anyone still questioning what I do I've mentioned shit a few times now. I have the passive stun with conditions and then each night I pick someone and I get results if that person has acted and if anyone acted on them. N0 I was stunned. N1 Katze performed an action. N2 I forgot to act whoops. N3 Lucas didn't act and no actions were performed on him. N4 Katze didn't perform an action and none on her. N5 Katagi performed an action.
Katze - Has been really honest as far as I can tell, role is also weak to be mafia imo unless convert.
Tiki- I really hope Tiki isn't lying about all this role coppery haha if he is being truthful I doubt he is mafia

That leaves - Rasei, Five, Katagi, and Blaire
Five has been pretty helpful and I want to trust her
Which would mean the rest are mafia
Id love to hear more from Katagi which is why I voted for them
Kiyoko's alignment being wacky made me think it meant Kiyo was town but Kiyo was blaire and blaire is mafia which is why its flip flop but idk why theres so many though and mafia repeats??
Rasei Im kind of neutral on

Whats really fucking me up is that anyone could be the convert because I think Ninfia was orig maf. Bluuuh

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i die at night, my dudes

and im pretty sure i only got to do all that cool stuff b/c kiyo was alive, since i didnt get anything last night

i dont think thats a very maf role?? anyone is also free to investigate me, i really have nothing to hide from town at this point

edit: i...dont know why some people are being more inclined to think that im maf over kiyo (if its really the case where one of us is maf) like i've been trying to help where i can (DID YOU EVEN SEE MY AMAZING SKULL SPEC????) and kiyo's been playing me, which means congrats, not much going on there cuz i like, never have anything useful to say rip. so that part alone is making me side eye some people REAL hard

Aeiou

Aeiou

Skull spec???
Whaaaat

Is dying every night part of your role or was it something kiyoko was doing... I assumed it was kiyokos doing but you still came back so I guess not?

I don't find you super mafish I just don't know anymore
I'm most concerned about katagi since we know nothing unless I missed hints or something which is totally possible. I'm hesitant to lynch five.

Who are you suspicious of?

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

b OI.

I INVITE YOU TO THE FEAST AND THIS IS WHAT I GET

Aeiou

Aeiou

ANYONE COULD BE THE CONVERT THO

I HATE CONVERT

E: btw thanks for that cute list of all your night actions.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

clicks tongue ur lucky ur so cute!!

dying every night is just part of my role. this is what i get for saying 'i love to die' so often i guess

katze

katze

Gotta head into work, but I dunno who to vote for at the moment, so i'm gonna drop a vote on rasei. I will be gone until after rollover again, so please be aware and please don't ask me to come in and explain something. I will be at work.

El Zorro

El Zorro

Quattro votes, tres people are being the voted on.

This is the spelling of the disaster, should it be staying this way, is it not? After all, This Mafia only needs one of This Town to be voting on another member of This Town to completely swing the vote onto them and be in the winning.

Amigos, a recapping:
El Zorro: Too sexy y magnificent to be part of This Mafia.
ezzelin: As an apparent of the neutrality, not really a part of these talkings.
Cinco: Voted out, but proofed from the lynching. Usually a trait of This Mafia. Soon after, una action that obscures the voting is coming in on a night Cinco was in acting. With the theming of voting, this could be linked...o it could be as she is claiming, that she can see voting of This Mafia to a degree. What is swinging it for El Zorro is the voting on Cinco by kiyoko, who appears to have been a part of This Town, and a clever part of it at that. It is true that with her strange flipping kiyoko could have been a part of This Mafia, but if that is being of the case, then we are having more room than the ratio is in claiming, do we not?
Tiniest of Lights/katagi: The Tiniest seemed keen on ninfia, who was part of This Mafia, y katagi has been all but a mute...perhaps trying to be in the vouching for una ally, followed by the laying in the low? Also acted in the night where there was a death, and the activating of the votes of anonymity. Could she have performed one o both of these? She has made no claiming...
katze: Seemingly forthright with the actions...though has not offered much in the recent. Was it before just a way to be gaining the trust? The "vote y go" on Rasei is also troubling.
Aeiou: The only remaining I've of those who were in the getting stunned on the night of no death. Still, seemingly of the active y forthcomingness. But as such...would this be making her a good choice for the traitorous conversion? Especially if Cinco is of This Mafia, giving that Aeiou lead the voting on Cinco, and now is suddenly not?
Rasei: Voting habits of strangeness...but this is being typical. Having been forthright with what she has been doing. Only evidence coming to be against her is coming from Cinco. Who are we in trusting more?
Mr. Alice: No good evidence for being against her...Just the mysteriousness of the kiyoko flipping.

One more thing to be remembering: drandahl's listings based on these claimings by Cinco. Only two choices remain, do they not?

Either Rasei y one of katagi o Aeiou is of This Mafia.
O Cinco was lying.

Therefore, El Zorro proposes all of the borings should be going toward once of the dos of them, should they not?

Oh, ho, ho, El Zorro, he is the best at the makings of lists, is he not?

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 49 Red-fox-hd

Five

Five

Last day phase, an equal number of mafia voted for El Zorro and Kiyoko. This doesn't really mean anything of note; it could've been zero mafia or two mafia that voted, and since they knew how my role works they could've easily gamed it. There's not really much we can say without a vote tally, which we didn't and won't get, so I'll gloss over that for now unless we can somehow know for sure who did/didn't vote. We don't know who voted or whether or not any mafia players were lurking, but I guess we CAN say for sure that at least one mafia player didn't vote.

Tiki, I don't really think you're mafia at this point (kudos if you are, you're playing it great), but I do think you're tunneling me past the point where it's detrimental to do so.
El Zorro wrote:Y Aeiou. While katagi is certainly on El Zorro's listing of suspects, why are you doing the voting on her, as opposed to Cinco? Especially now that we are in knowing that drandahl was of This Town, rhis is striking El Zorro as the oddness.
This, for instance--Dylan's flip as town doesn't really say anything about me, especially when I think he wanted to vote for Blaire this phase? As for Kiyoko, I do think she was town due to the ratio, but we can't be sure, and I remember in the last game Luxxxie hosted, we lost in part due to making assumptions about a flip that turned out to be correct (everyone, for whatever reason, assumed Sammie was mafia after she flipped as ????), so I'm reluctant to work entirely off of assumptions here. I also wouldn't count on having more wiggle room in the ratio, though, even if she was mafia, considering Blaire keeps dying and could be town? We also haven't seen any extra kills this game, but again I'm hesitant to make assumptions that there aren't any.

Rasei wrote:vote: Five
Five recieved a Stun order from me.
This is an incredibly easy lie at a very convenient time. I am not a stunner, and I did not receive an order of any kind. There have been, as far as we're aware, no stuns since night three, which only had a single jail. There may have been stuns on night four, but there were not on nights three or five, and were I a stunner, regardless of alignment, I wouldn't simply choose not to act.

Coupled with my results from the night before last, I feel like I can be awfully certain that Rasei is mafia. At this point, I think katagi likely is--it's always hard to get a read on players who replace inactives, because they haven't been around the whole game, but I don't remember them talking about anything aside from the weird message they got that one time. I'm not sure about vowels, either, and I know that if one or the other is mafia then Rasei is too.

The only option I really see this phase is to vote: Rasei.

ezzelin

ezzelin

[End of the World As We Know It]
D A Y S I X

Vote Tally
El Zorro vs. Five
Aeiou vs. katagi
Rasei vs. Five
ezzelin vs. No Lynch
katze vs. Rasei
Five vs. Rasei

Five II
Rasei II
katagi I
No Lynch I

ezzelin

ezzelin

I will say two things [Michelle voice] and listen very carefully, for I shall say this only once.

First of all, a reminder that town needs to vote together or you're gonna get run over.

Secondly, about the convert. "But ezz, the convert could be anyone! D:" Calm down.
The convert was either pretedermined - a traitor role, which would mean they knew they would convert in advance, and they converted either on failed lynch or failed nk (the lynch version possibly with a delay so that it wouldn't be absolutely obvious). So if you think this happened, look for any hints that someone knows they won't die, or for someone who didn't die.
Or they were not pretedermined, which means they are vanilla now. It has been proven several times that pick-converting without vanillizing breaks the balance. So if you think this happened, look for the missing actions, or for lies about night actions.

I'm not gonna say what my opinion is on the case, but this much I can do and will do.

El Zorro

El Zorro

Cinco, if you are indeed a part of This Town, then El Zorro will be needing to do something he has never needed to do before: the apologizing! Oh, ho, ho!

However, in the regard to the flipping of drandahl informing the direction of El Zorro's voting, it is only because of this:

drandahl wrote:
Implications of Five's Claims:

El Zorro has taken of the liberties in crossing out the choices that are no longer the being viable.

The only options drandahl had in leaving out were ones where either he o El Zorro are a part of This Mafia. Since drandahl is now being shown as a part of This Town, y El Zorro knows he is also a part of This Town, then, to be breaking things down, one of these must be within the truth:

Cinco has been telling the truth, so Rasei is of This Mafia.
Cinco has been telling of the lies...which would make her of This Mafia, would it not?

And in the case of unfortunates for you, Cinco, El Zorro is more in the trusting of Rasei (y kioyoko's last thoughts before we were to losing her).

As for what the ezzelin has stated, all of that is within the truth. Y El Zorro has been in the considering of this.

If one has gone to become of the vanilla, katze would seem a likliness of choice, given the lack of una action the night before (drandahl's listing), y apparently making none of the actions in the night of the last (no claims of such from katze, y no one claiming a message from them).

The only other of the possibilities are from Mr. Alice. Perhaps the "white chocolate" was being in code for "vanilla." If that is being in the case, perhaps then kiyoko was truly a part of This Mafia, y the ratio, it is lying.

The case made to be clear, all thanks to El Zorro!
End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 49 Red-fox-vulpes-vulpes-maremma-natural-park-picture-id505989443?s=594x594

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 49 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum