Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 53 of 57]

Aeiou

Aeiou

But B is incorrect so would that mean Katze, Katagi Rasei
Which Im not sure is right

katagi

katagi

what do u want me to tell you more about tho

El Zorro

El Zorro

(El Zorro is wishing that old post of Cinco's was brought up, oh, let's be saying, 48 hours the sooner.)

Rasei

Rasei

KAtagi, I never contacted you. you never recieve one of my messages. I AM TOWN.

Ninfia, Tiki, Dran, and Five were the ones that have recieve my orders. Lux said it was rng between whoever has a power in my thing

Night 0: Ninfia recieve a recon order, Tiki recieve a recon order, Dran recieve a Disruptive order, Five recieve a Disruptive order.

Aeiou

Aeiou

The message, your role, anything really. I know youve been acting so I know youve got something youre doing

Five

Five

Rasei being the convert does solve everything, but so does Ninfia being the convert. Either one could have been, and that's half of the mafia right there.

Rasei

Rasei

BUT IM NOT. I been town this whole time. It doesn't solve a thing, because i am town. this is the most honest I have been about my role and it still blows up in my face. five being the convert make sense too

Aeiou

Aeiou

ten minutes and I still have no idea who to vote for :I

Five

Five

Did Dylan ever claim receiving an order? Because if not, Rasei claiming she sent an order to him between the time of the conversion and his death, while he's not around to vouch for it, makes me think she's probably the convert and is now vanilla.

Rasei

Rasei

I quit. I'm not mafia. I been trying to do the best I can but im not being listen to AGAIN. I cannot continue playing a game where im being ignored ALL THE TIME when I'm trying to be helpful.  I just fucking quit.

katagi

katagi

the message was something along the lines of like, acquiring some kind of cranial pain (being obtuse just in case there's a vdl type thing going on), i got it at the end of day.... four? I think.

Aeiou

Aeiou

If no one else changes vote or even just me and Rasei to five or Tagi then Rasei gets lynched
I feel like Rasei isnt mafia??

Aeiou

Aeiou

Katagi that sounds like its from Lucas who is dead
He caused confusion or something

Rasei

Rasei

vote: Five if some how we do make it to Day 7 vote katze

Rasei

Rasei

bye. I just have to leave

Sponsored content