Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 52 of 57]

Rasei

Rasei

Also AEIOU, HOW WERE YOU STUN ON NIGHT ZERO WITHOUT YOU ABILITY KICKING IN LIKE IT DID ON DAY ONE?
WHO DIDN;'T VOTE IN THE TIKI VS KIYOKO VOTE? THE LIST? I NEED TO NOT PANIC.

Aeiou

Aeiou

Oh! I guess I can answer that now. It's super simple, there's a 50% chance of it going off! I just had bad luck!another reason I stressed all the 50% in my post

El Zorro

El Zorro

Who is still saying anything about these stuns? Y true, you were in saying you were not the worst of the targets...though not saying anything at all to the such would have made you look bad any the way, whether you were of This Town o This Mafia, would it not?

After the proof of the lynching, you then went on about the uncertantiness of your role, saying about ll how you were in not knowing how it works...that seemed to clear up in a hurry, it is seeming...

El Zorro

El Zorro

Oh, ho, ho, hola, Aeiou!

Well...if you could go on to the voting of either Rasei o Cinco, that would be pleasing to El Zorro.

ezzelin

ezzelin

[End of the World As We Know It]
D A Y S I X

Vote Tally
El Zorro vs. Five
Aeiou vs. katagi
Rasei vs. Five
ezzelin vs. No Lynch
katze vs. Rasei
Five vs. Rasei
Mr. Alice vs. Rasei

Five II
Rasei III
katagi I
No Lynch I

Aeiou

Aeiou

Is there anyone we can agree on that isn't five or rasei then since there's resistance? There's 3 mafia. There's more than one choice
And I know joining midgame would be confusing but this phase is practically game over so you can pretty much say anything and everything you know imo so katagi where are you?? What is your role?

Five

Five

I never said I didn't know how my role worked, though? Are you thinking of Dylan? He's the only one I remember saying anything of the sort.

El Zorro

El Zorro

This is the truth you are saying, Aeiou. However, it has been in the determiningt that Rasei y Cinco cannot be of the same team. So, this is one of those 50% chances you have spoken of, is it not? Oh, ho, ho!

(Granted, given we know our ezzelin is of the neutrality, y if you are of This Town you know 3 of the last 6 are of This Mafia then that is 50% as well...but El Zorro prefers the choosing between dos vs. seis.)

El Zorro

El Zorro

El Zooro was thinking of a post...which is apparently not in existing (though there may have been some confusion of words in a post elsewhere. But fair is being fair...you came out on the very next day with:

Five wrote:Literally I just walked through the door and I gotta say, never again will I hold off on pushing a wagon on someone because they're not here and able to post. Fucking seriously, y'all? ಠ_ಠ

I do have things to say, but they're not as interesting as I thought they'd be. One of two things happened in last day phase's vote, I can say for certain, and one of them is much more likely than the other. Last phase, four people voted for me, four people voted for Aeiou, and five people voted elsewhere or didn't vote. We'll call the four people with votes on me group A, the four people who voted for Aeiou group B and the remaining four people group C.

All I can say for sure is that there were an equal number of mafia in groups A and B. I don't know anything about who may have been converted, and they won't be included in this analysis. Since there were only three mafia at the time, there were either no mafia in group A and group B or one mafia each in group A and group B. I doubt all three of the mafia were in group C, especially with ezzelin essentially confirmed neutral, so the latter option seems much more likely. The convert could be anywhere, and I'd look at the clearest players first if anyone was anything approaching clear. I think the only way Kiyoko's claims make sense is if both she and Blaire are town? I guess she could be town and Blaire could be mafia. I'm curious why the people from the secret Lucas vore club aren't speaking up, too. Maybe there's a mafia member or two among them. I don't know.

I'll vote later if it has a ghost of a chance of mattering. But there's some food for thought, even if I doubt many people are really going to consider it this phase.

Group A - Lucas, Rasei, Ninfia, Tiki
Group B - Kiyoko, drandahl, Five, katze
Group C - ezzelin, Aeiou, Tiny/katagi, Blaire

Rasei

Rasei

Day 3:

FUCK ALL THIS SHIT WITH FIVE WE CAN TALK ABOUT DURING THE NGIHT TIME> CAN WE ALL JUST BE SURE KATZE IS MAFIA AND VOTE HER?

Rasei

Rasei

Because if Five role is not mafia and is correct, then if no one on mafia voted in the vote between Tiki and Kiyoko then Katze would be mafia. I DONT FUCKING KNOW ANYMORE BUT KATZE HAS VOTED FOR TWO TOWN AND I NEED STEP AWAY FROM THIS COMPUTER BECAUSE ITS MAKING ME SHAKE AND STUFF BUT I NEED TO GO OVER DAY 4 AND YURI ON ICE HAS STOP HELPING.

VOTE KATZE BECAUSE IF SHE ISN'T MAFIA THEN ITS TIKI, AEOUI OR SOMEONE ELSE OTEHR THAN ME

Rasei wrote:I did the calutions real quick if we misLynch 3 more times we are going to lose on Day Six. I don't want that to happen.

I FREAKING CALOLED IT

katagi

katagi

if the vote comes down to rasei vs five, which is apparently what it is doing, i feel a little more suspicious of rasei... considering what i have picked up of her powers, i wonder if she might be the source of the weird message i got, that nobody has been able to explain to me yet?? i got it at the end of a day phase, so... uh? also "don't vote me, bc we will lose" is not a super compelling argument and it piques my interest some

vote: rasei please dont bee town oh my god now you're yelling rasei please take care of yuorself ;;

Aeiou

Aeiou

Tagi tell us more then

El Zorro

El Zorro

Let's take a looking at the post there now.

There were an equal number of This Mafia in A y B.

In A:
Lucas (This Town)
Rasei (?)
Ninfia (This Mafia)
Tiki (Too handsome to be This Mafia)

In B:
Kiyoko (This Town)
drandahl (This Town)
Five (you)
katze (?)

If you are of This Town, then:

A) Ninfia was of This Mafia all along. This leaves only katze to be of This Mafia.
B) Ninfia was of This Town, which is meaning Aeiou, katagi, y Blaire are all of This Mafia

That leads into the claims you make in the later:
C) Rasei y katagi/Aeiou are of This Mafia.
D) kiyko, katze, y Mr. Alice are of This Mafia.

Any of these ways, Rasei CANNOT be of This Mafia unless she was the converted, because of A y B, no?

El Zorro

El Zorro

Aeiou wrote:Tagi tell us more then

Yes, y when you got it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 52 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum