Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 42 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 57]

Luxaria

Luxaria

[End of the World As We Know It]
N I G H T T H R E E

You hungry?

No, you?

I guess. I guess I've run out of witty existential things to say.

Was any of this ever witty?

Rollover

Five was lynched, but it failed.

The bingo cards have been collected.
The Tsundere takes a peek at the pile of cards and walks away, grumpy.
The Tsundere is no longer in play. Not that she ever was. Baka!

The ratio is 3 Mafia : 8 Town : 1 Neutral.
This phase will end on Thursday, January 26th, at 7:00PM PST.
Night Three has begun.

Five

Five

Well, I did say I wasn't the worst lynch target.

Tomorrow, I'll likely have an awful lot to say.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

No bingo. :(

Aeiou

Aeiou

Uh omg thanks Rasei ;0; that was an intense lunch break of me just waiting to see what would happen lmao

Did no one notice that BLAIRE IS MISSING??? I think the numbers are still accurate so I dont think Blaire is dead-dead but why didnt they resurrect? Is it Kiyoko's fault? Tiki did you do anything to cause Kiyoko to not resurrect blaire if thats whats happening? ;0;

Im going to read back through this last phase and try to answer things and stuff and whatever and yeah

On the whole me and Lucas getting messages, I am assuming Lucas did get something role related about me! Because it does involve the beach! And if it's beneficial to spec I don't care if you post whatever you did get.

On the subject of the Eleni message I literally completely randomly(to me!) got "eleni is delighted to inform you that she is town!" so I asssumed she sent it to me?? unfortunately she was laid to rest too early to ever get into that but at least we know it was the truth?? I guess. Either way completely different than these messages afaik!
I had a theory about why we got each others but I'm still on the fence about what all I want to say about that. I did make a slight hint that idk if anyone picked up on?? It seemed really unrelated to this game but it was actually a hint lmao. Maybe I'll touch on that later.

On Kiyoko voting for me with no explanation I just dont even!

On this whole distrust because I was stunned on n0, my passive isnt as plain as if this then that 100% its more like if this AND this then that happens. I was actually unsure on n0 because I was like what if I was double acted on how would I know but Lux verified I'd get a message if my passive was activated which I did get. There are things about it that bother me like I dont know for sure that it was a stun, I just assume so because there was a higher percentage of stuns and the jail and generic roleblock happened. So Im just assuming it was stunner and on top of that it still left either Dran or Five. And to FURTHER that we dont know if it was mafia or town stun. So I havent pushed too much on it because I dont want to lynch town stunner, which is also why I didnt vote either this time around. Idk, feel free to keep asking questions though! I dont feel like getting too into my role atm though so I hope that explanation though vague was satisfactory?

On my vote for Katze, it was somewhat an activity vote and also vibes and voting for town twice (now three times tbh since I'll include me) which in itself isnt damning or anything because mafia is hard and we cant always vote for a mafia member and also sometimes mafia distances themselves from going with a bandwagon. You're posts have also been pretty sparse but idk I dont think I played any games on vdex or anything with you so Im not sure if thats just how it is.

I think that's all I have energy for rn. I want to try and go back and look at other things like vote patterns and n0 stuns and everything else at some point. Not this phase though so hopefully I live? Although at least if I die then you can all at least know Im town. I work again so I'll only most likely post once more quickly before work when I wake up. And I might spill the beans about what I said I hinted at earlier. Unless someone who picked up my hint thinks I shouldnt?? But do let me know otherwise I'll likely spill all the beans, not just one or two but all of them!! And I'll do it in the morning in case I do die during rollover :<

Where DID ALL THESE WORDS COME FROM??
End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 27 Tumblr_oiyvdvfyzQ1r7sijxo1_500

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

vowels

my

action

during the night phase

didnt

work

so i guess

no

necroblaire

idek

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

....squints

????

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

high seraph

high seraph

man idk what's happening here tbh lmao

drandahl

drandahl

hrm

Aeiou

Aeiou

hmm

Ok Lux told me I couldnt spill all the beans but. Ok I feasted on Lucas. Five people were chosen to join a secret forum to discuss and vote who they wanted to feast on. We chose Lucas because cinnamon roll, at least as far as I'm aware. Thats why I voted for Lucas anyway. In that thread (and idk if they are dead or just dont want to talk about it which is ok!) someone mentioned getting a message about Katze being naughty so I did get a little sus of Katze from then on. At the same time I have literally no idea who said it because everything was anonymous, no alignments known or anything.

Im running out of time before work, so I guess I'll leave you with that for now and hopefully join back up after rollover.

ezzelin

ezzelin

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 27 4192013192510

p.s. I caught your hint as you might have noticed. lucas was delicious. definitely satisfied my sweet craving.

Luxaria

Luxaria

G A M E U P D A T E

A Request

I may need to pull in an alternate for one of the players, so I'm putting this out here for now to see if anyone has any ideas or knows of anyone that might be able to fill in. I have 2-3 people I'm trying to get in contact with. I may have to pause the game while I figure out how to deal with this situation, but for now... any takers?

katze

katze

I would also like to let everyone know that for the next two/three days, at least, that i'm going to be gone practically all day for work and won't get to spec much.

Luxaria

Luxaria

N I G H T T H R E E

Phase End.

Luxaria

Luxaria

So, I'm no longer receiving actions for N3 at this time.

I am still waiting to hear back from various players. I don't want to start Day Four when I'm not sure whether I'm going to compensate the game properly (though I have an idea), or bring in a back-up player. Both options during a day phase make things kind of awkward. But this also means that if it takes some time to find out what's going on that'd cut into the day phase.

So the options at this point are:

1. Pause the thread for exactly 24 hours and then resume no matter what after figuring out what's going on at that point.

2. Resume thread exactly when I know for certain if I have any players or not and just extend day phase until the next day.

3. Or just continue on with D4 rollover, and if I get an alternate mid-phase I'll toss them in. Potentially extend day phase again in this instance, too.

I am open to feedback on which feels best.

Rasei

Rasei

Which one is easier for you, Lux.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 42 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum