Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 41 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 57]

katze

katze

You literally changed your vote onto me after I just stated that I was gone at work all day. So that's kind of weird.

Luxaria

Luxaria

very important comment from a certain someone:

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

ezzelin wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:I'm just hoping we got more bingo soon. I'm very curious about what it does.
Luxaria wrote:The player with the most bingos will be selected to receive an item.

Listen. That still doesn't explain what the ultimate consequence will be, what the item does, and all of that. And just because I didn't actually read that and had no idea we got an item doesn't change that fact!
Ahem. Anyway...

Ninfia wrote:Tiki the Troll - I want him to get his action in idk what it is. I feel like he's been playing fairly pro-town so i have no qualms.

<3

Ninfia wrote:Ninfia - it me.

And you are adorable.

As for voting...it looks to be down to Vowels vs Dylan + Five. That's six against ne, which seems hardly fair. I admit though, while Aeiou's statements make sense, there is an inconsistency with her role claim. I'd ask her to clarify before I vote, but that won't happen. For now though...

Hayley's post has helped me out. And I'm going to go along with it.

Because Hayley is the best.

<3

Vote: Five

(Also, there's still some wiggle room, and I want Vowels to get a chance to respond to the inconsistency in her claim before taking her on...and pending the Five flip, will either help or harm her case.)

*Double checks his Bingo numbers to make sure he didn't miss one.*

drandahl

drandahl

what is this game

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

drandahl wrote:what is this game

It is bingo

Which is why you should post at least four sentences every time (at least). There's an item to be had. So add more to spec, respond to anything you think is strange, and avoid run-on sentences. Break up your sentences to help clearly convey the message, AND help with bingo!

Bingo.

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tiki The Troll wrote:

It is bingo

Which is why you should post at least four sentences every time (at least). There's an item to be had. So add more to spec, respond to anything you think is strange,a nd avoid run-on sentences. Break up your sentences to help clearly convey the message, AND help with bingo!

Bingo.

For the record, none of this post counts towards the bingo tally.

ezzelin

ezzelin

[End of the World As We Know It]
D A Y T H R E E

Vote Tally
ezzelin vs. No Lynch
Aeiou vs. katze
high seraph vs. Five
Kiyoko vs. Aeiou
drandahl vs. Aeiou
Rasei vs. Five katze
Five vs. Aeiou
katze vs. Aeiou
Ninfia vs. Five
tinylightsflash vs. Rasei
Tiki the Troll vs. Five

katze II
Five III
Aeiou IIII
Rasei I

No Lynch I

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:

It is bingo

Which is why you should post at least four sentences every time (at least). There's an item to be had. So add more to spec, respond to anything you think is strange, and avoid run-on sentences. Break up your sentences to help clearly convey the message, AND help with bingo!

Bingo.

For the record, none of this post counts towards the bingo tally.

IT'S ABOUT THE GAME AND IS TRYING TO PUSH SPEC
WHY DO YOU HATE FUN

Luxaria

Luxaria

"""Pushing spec""" does not equate to actually posting spec, which was the rule.

Okay, guys, so I was a bit busy today, but I'm back finally. We should definitely lynch today. I'll post back with my thoughts in a bit when I'm done reading, but for now it's imperative we keep posting and discussing what's going on. We need to get a good lynch, while also dealing with bingo, so be sure to post at least four consecutive sentences of spec!

vs.

Okay, guys, so I'm here now and will offer more after backreading, but my preliminary thoughts are that Monkey was pretty suss--I mean, did you see how many deaths can be directly tied to his actions? Rooster I'm feeling a little better about, even if some events that make me a little uncomfortable are too closely tied to him. Does anyone have any thoughts on Rooster to this end? I'd like to see more from both Rooster and Monkey, and maybe Goat, but anyway meanwhile it's good if we can keep pushing for more bingo entries to maximize our chances.

Rasei

Rasei

There is something I should say right now. When people followed my orders, as a Leader my vote counts as two. I'm telling you now before I change my vote. I would rather vote one way because I feel like the other person is town. Katze, I'm sorry I didn't see your other post because I was more focus to rereading the thread.vote:Five because I feel Iike Aeiou is town through her actions and talks.

Luxaria

Luxaria

D A Y T H R E E

Phase End. Final bingo tally coming in a moment. Standby for rollover.

Luxaria

Luxaria

D A Y T H R E E

Intermission

The final numbers are: 74, 10, and 16.

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Luxaria wrote:
very important comment from a certain someone:

Shit who told them

Luxaria

Luxaria

D A Y T H R E E

Vote Tally
ezzelin vs. No Lynch
Aeiou vs. katze
high seraph vs. Five
Kiyoko vs. Aeiou
drandahl vs. Aeiou
Rasei vs. Five katze Five
Five vs. Aeiou
katze vs. Aeiou
Ninfia vs. Five
tinylightsflash vs. Rasei
Tiki the Troll vs. Five

katze I
Five IIII
Aeiou IIII
Rasei I
No Lynch I

Aeiou

Aeiou

Can Lux get a pagetop? Also Im on break but going back to work so no matter the outcome I wont be posting until later if I still can :<

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 41 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum