Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 57]

Aeiou

Aeiou

Do you know if Blaire was resurrected or do you only see it in the rollover with everyone else? Last night I learned katze didn't act and wasn't acted on which isn't too exciting.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

rollover

only

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

drandahl

drandahl

It's also possible the non-??? players also sent in the NK. But I agree, we need more info on who acted.

I'm pretty tired tonight. I'm going to bed, but right now I trust Tiki and Aeiou. Will check thread in the morning.

El Zorro

El Zorro

These things that the Lady of Aria told El Zorro, they have been puzzling him...and being a master investigator, he of course takes the challenge, oh, ho, ho!

So. Without know our Lady of Aria's list of priorities, there are two timelines, so it is to speaking. Let us all call them "pre conversion" y "post conversion.

In pre conversion, El Zorro investigates ninfia as she was that night. In post conversion, he instigates her as she was the following morning.

In pre conversion, katze, kiyoko, y ninfia all could have been found as a member of This Town (25% chance). However, given the traitorous conversion, any one of them could have been the convert. After all ninfia could have been of This Mafia all along, and El Zorro either got it right for sure (25% chance), or gotten a result of uselessness (50% chance). So, without the knowing of who the true ninfia was before, this causes the problems. That would only leave katagi, with a 25% chance as accuratly part of This Town,  25% of This Mafia, and 50% who knows.

In post conversion that would mean one of kiyoko, katze, y katagi were of This Town when they danced with El Zorro...though, again, if ninfia were always part of This Mafia, that means he could have danced with her while "sane," leaving the question of if he was "insane" with katze o kiyoko...which again, would nullify his findings, given the traitorous conversion, and the possibility it was targeted toward one of them.

About the only person from this group that might give us additional information from getting the boot from This Game (and it breaks El Zorro's heart to say it, since she only just arrived), is katagi. For she is the only one at no risk of being of the converted. So she is the only one whose flip would check off of my list (either "sane o paranoid," o "insane o paranoid"). But alas, unless we can sort out if El Zorro learned of ninfia's alignment from the night, o the morning, it is all for naught...is it not?

El Zorro does believe though that the pre conversion is more likely. Though, that would mean the results are meaningless, and El Zorro will have to result to analyzing what these players have all said at this party here.

It is just fortunate for you all then that El Zorro is a renowned master of such things, oh, ho, ho!

katagi

katagi

it's almost four am and i just woke up to pee and take an antacid but i would like to apologize for having no information recently to offer... there is one thing though, but i don't know what it means; without saying too much, i believe i was acted on during the last DAY phase

yes it's confusingd to me too

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

tiki

reminder

that

katagi

replaced

tiny

so if

tiny

was

convert

katagi

is

El Zorro

El Zorro

Oh-ho, that is true, kiyoko! However, El Zorro danced with Katagi once a full day had passed after the traitorous conversion.

Now, it is looking like these results themselves are too unweildy to be in bringing El Zorro and his amigos much infomation on their own. But let us be looking at what those he has danced with have all done:

Katze. This katze has gone one to be giving us all some interesting information, all of which gets back to katze. Katze has been telling everyone here that this whole time, if being indirect about it until today. Could this be a role then from This Town that informs the katze, but also risks informing this Mafia? Or perhaps it was intended as a more villainous role, made to appear as if katze is willfully giving people information, while secretly getting it as well (and with katze playing it more openly as to better seem part of This Town)? El Zorro, he learns towrds the option of the first, as katze would have no reason to share the information in this public, were the role as sneaky as the option of the second, would katze not?

Kiyoko. The most damning of the evidence against kiyoko is she is apparently una gata, the most evil y vile of creatures upon this earth. Aside from this, she has not been so good at the explaining as usual...however three things could be exusing that, could they not? First, her typing like the magnificent Mr. Alice...granted, as evidenced by the first party El Zorro attended, she is very good at feigning a quirk, so El Zorro puts less stock into this thinking. What is El Zorro more willing to be accepting? Why, this fact that many people here, the dashing Tiki This Troll as well, are in being less active than when this forum was truly in swinging, looking to spare themselves the stress. And most importantly, the third...kiyoko tends to be far more in the part of activity when part of This Mafia, letting This Town make mistakes, then gently nudging them along, not so much in the whole of, "vote quickly y push."

Ninfia. Still worth in looking at giving the conversion, is she not (and what a beauteous thing to be in looking at, oh, ho, ho!)? Given she has been busy with the working, in being a good host to the Tiniest of Lights, and finally, in being worryingly sick at the end, she has had every reason to not be so much in the activity. However, there is still THIS POST HERE that demands some looking into. Ninfia does these posts, regardless of her heroic o villainous inclinations, but this is also the only real post of significance from her. As for what El Zorro y amigos can learn from it? Well...El Zorro already knows of course, but he wants to hear from his amigos first to see if they are as brilliant in coming to the same of the conclusions, oh, ho, ho! Sorting out on which side ninfia was on being could greatly help in the figuring out what El Zorro's results may all be in meaning.

katagi. For her, all evidence comes in the form of the messages from the Tiniest of Lights. This is again a tricky situation, is it not? For, while ninfia was busy in being the good host, Tiniest of Lights was busy being the good guest, oh, ho, ho! So, it is all in interpreting what she has done, and not in katagi, thrown into this with very little of teh ceremony.

Now, with the other questions still being in the air, like if drahdal was just throwing the bus onto ninfia (who was going to be exposing all of herself because of her absense anyway), or truly did want to avoid the possibility of a quick game over in the night (what goes most for him, El Zorro would say, is how he has not been contradicted by his list upon who has been in acting...though, that could be a similar ploy to what El Zorro theorized about katze, his role being to obscure the information for everyone but This Mafia).

There are also questions about Cinco, y what is in meaning of her proof of lynches, the stuns, y her role in general.

Y oh, the stuns, the saga continues, does it not?

But yes! El Zorro ficuses on the lovely ladies he has danced with...because, should we be in deciding one is worthy of the votes on this day of anonimty, El Zorro has a way to guaruntee the votes go to one of them...or himself, oh, ho, ho (El Zorro is brave to be putting himself in this danger, is he not?)! He will start off behind, however in being, as the villainous El Gato will take that opportunity to pounce, leaving a vote on El Zorro at the very in starting! But alas, for you amigos, El Zorro finds that this is a risk for in the taking.

ezzelin

ezzelin

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 41 5s4kkZ1

El Zorro

El Zorro

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 41 Popcorn_waterfall_by_thatoddfox-d53rj5a

drandahl

drandahl

Stepping in for a moment. Not up-to-date on spec this phase yet.

Five, Blaire. Who do you suspect, now that Lucas is dead (he's marked as dead on the fist post's roster. Also, the official "Tiki was replaced by El Zorro" is an adorable detail)?

El Zorro

El Zorro

El Zorro is in the believing that the Mr. Alice has not had her daily revival. Otherwise, he surely would have asked her to dance this day (as El Zorro feared he would not get to ask her at night), given her magnificence on the dance floor as Purpura.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

-clicks heel onto the dance floor- surprise bitch

sO! i was under the impression that since rollover didnt explicitly say that i was alive, that i was dead and thus unable to talk, but the dirty laundry has since been aired out, and it has been revealed that i was alive along, just like your spanish soap operas except i dont have amnesia and you didnt find me living another life with another wife

that said, i have been/going to be in meetings almost all day, so i'll steal free time when i can

1. the cake is white chocolate. take that as you will.
2. idk, rasei's a lil fishy to me but w/e

drandahl

drandahl

Glad you're not dead, Blaire.

El Zorro, Las Vocales (aeiou), La Gato-agi (Katagi): how do you feel about Cinco (Five)?

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

white chocolate

The Good Stuff (tm)

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Kiyoko wrote:white chocolate

The Good Stuff (tm)

reblog to save a life

Sponsored content