Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 51 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 64]

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Oh! So it was you Ninfia. Okay.

But it is indeed is a bit more menacing Katagi. But you couldn't have known about this at the time, so..

Um. Where to begin/who to vote for.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

ezzelin

ezzelin

I fell asleep and literally woke up at 4:05 and I come back to votes on me, fucking great.

whoever did the thing, good job and I am eternally grateful to you. ninja'd THANK YOU HAYLEY ILU

re: Rasei's report, I guess I know why it says that and I wish I were around before so I could tell her to hint instead or something, but I guess what's done is done. I still didn't visit anyone, though. I'm just. Passively aware of some things, and it's once again limited and I have no control over it.

on N0, I was visited by Sammie who claimed I haven't been visited by anyone. Later explained by being a bus, but that roleclaim was still scummy imo.

Though rn I'm more interested in Five. I brought up the possibility of us being driven mostly to see her reaction. The thing is, we weren't driven, unless Rasei is also a driver. The other options are Tiki is lying or partially lying about his role power, which I don't find too likely. Or Five is lying or partially lying about her role power, and is likely mafia.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Kiyoko wrote:fia now that you have successfully activated your role, i am curious

did your role also involve rping with the host to activate?

Im sure lux would love it if I RPd with her ;)

but no, its not required.

I'm glad that this ended up getting activated. like Tiki said, we had a lot of votes all coming in at once and I think that this gives us more time to come to a better conclusion about this lynch. Plus, it deprives the mafia of a nk while giving us more time for speculation.

edit:
e2zelin wrote:
whoever did the thing, good job and I am eternally grateful to you. ninja'd THANK YOU HAYLEY ILU

u can thank me by drawing more nozomi <3

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

high seraph

high seraph

ok so here's the in-depht explanation about the Magic Ball that I promised. I'll answer to any questions you guys might have after I wake up.

My first role choice was Enchantress, but the role has been modified and taken aspects of some of my other role picks, like Bulletproof.

Like I said, the Magic Ball should give its holder a 1x killproof. I do not have any role powers outside of the effects of the Magic Ball, the only other thing I can do is track its movement. However, the ball does not protect from lynches, and it'll be destroyed if the person holding it is lynched. It will also be destroyed if I die. Lastly, and more in line with the original Enchantress role, if the person holding the ball is killed, I receive their role info.

With the mechanical aspects of the Magic Ball covered, I should also say that, at this point, I have no way of knowing who holds the ball with 100% certainty. I am normally able to send a night action that brings me a report of who currently holds the ball, but the fact that I was stunned during the previous night phase prevented me from collecting this information. This should explain my indecision regarding the vote. I still tried to push the lynch away from Sammie, because no one had contested her claim of receiving the ball. I also didn't really have any strong feelings about Sammie being mafia. Whatever way I looked at it, it seemed like my Magic Ball was being wasted, and I wanted to prevent that. :-(

Regarding the entire Tiny/Sammie/Ball debate, the only basis of suspicion I can see here would require mafia to know my role in great detail in order to pull of a gambit like this. That being the case, I really don't think blindsiding me to allow Sammie to fakeclaim receiving the ball would be likely.

Ummm I think this is pretty much all I have to say about the ball at the moment. Like I've told Tiny, there's still a role-related reason to why I didn't want the ball passed back to me, but I think it's probably too soon to reveal it.

I'll go to sleep now and let you guys digest all this information. z zz

Five

Five

What did you hope to glean from my reaction? What do you think of my reaction? I think I see what it is you're saying with regard to driving being an impossibility, but I still haven't a clue why your name would have appeared in the message to Sammie.

There's at least a couple more possibilities, though. Like, what if some other form of redirection were at play? Maybe a one-way drive, or someone making me reflect actions to other people, or something? Sammiya lying about what the message said for some reason? I don't know what happened, but saying "either Five or Tiki is lying or Rasei is a driver" is jumping to conclusions at least a bit, don't you think?

angel★

angel★

huh. this was interesting, and good i think because so many clumps of votes left me very ?????
i think right now if i were to vote it'd be on ezz, since she was the other one i was most suspicious of. but it's still early on in the phase, so i'll sit on it a bit....

ninja'd by ball explanation. that's such a cool role omg...... also didn't someone say that they thought the ball sounded malicious?? was that tiny?

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I think Tiny said the dolls sounded suspicious, not the ball

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Lucas, I chose enchantress too. But it was in my fourth choice instead, and it wasn't really used besides acting as a inspiration for the time traveling part of my role. (Probably because you had picked it first, I imagine.) But if I survive this phase, I'll be sure not to send it to you! (And be careful on whom I pick, too.)

I kind of presumed that people would realize that by stating that I had reasons to believe that you and Katagi weren't targeted (and later added on something along the lines of not targeted by something that'll show up in rollover, I think?) would mean besides myself. I guess I should've clarified more, my apologies.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm. I still kinda, wanna vote for Sammiya for my second vote, but if the ball is good, I guess we leave her be for now? If that's the case, I guess I'm most inclined to vote for Tiny. Just seems too coincidental that the ball was RNG'd onto a person who seemed a shoe in for a vote, with all the scum reads on her.

Besides that...I think Five and Lucas had votes? Well, I'm certainly not voting for Five, and Lucas...guess I'll give him and his balls the benefit of the doubt for now, though a Lucas lynch would not offend me.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Tiki The Test Tube wrote:him and his balls

;)))))))))))))

sorry i'm preoccupied with other things right now i am absolutely unhelpful

I think my second vote is going to land somewhere within the whole ezz vs. five shebang, though right now at the current point I'm a little torn between whether i suspect ezz more or I suspect five more or if they're somehow both town and there are some weird-ass shenanigans going down. I still don't know how to feel about this situation but it doesn't feel right to just ignore it when there's clearly something fishy going on

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Kiyoko wrote:I think Tiny said the dolls sounded suspicious, not the ball
I was suspicious of the ball (thanks for clearing that up Lucas) but I'm pretty certain the dolls are bad news based on information my role gave me.

No longer suspicious of Lucas but not sure who to vote for arm tbh. Will try to do some more in depth reading after the professional development day is done

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

@kiyo--cuz when sammy mentioned her redirect abilities, we had trouble believing that there were so many of them around (ish). we know its still a possibility, but we were slighted last time because of something like this ok we think our concerns were justified :'(((( so we took that chance

@tiny--gosh what a cute name. but also, can you share a little more of what makes you think the dolls are malicious exactly? sweats ;;;; w ;;;;

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

..........Blaire, are you a redirecting role that hands out dolls?

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

well, we might be holding one, is the thing, and weeeee dont know if we want to pass it or not (we were gonna hold onto it cuz its cool but ???)

also very sorry for slow responding, the internet is so bad here and we dont even want to say how many times we had ti rewrite our last post its actually very depressing

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

now that everyone has pointed out the weirdness of the whole five/ezz/Rasei thing I get where the suspicion is coming from but I also don't know who I think is telling the truth so I don't know who to vote for.
Lucas id rather not vote for again since he explained his ball thing and in retrospect it's probably unlikely there would be more than one item floating around that does something bad for the person holding it. In relation to the dolls, I don't want to break rules so I'm waiting on lux to let me know how much I can say without it counting as quoting the PM ): I don't want to get mod killed. Once I know how much I can share I will let you know 4lice! (Is ur name blaire? Everybody has 2 or 3 names on this forum)
Katagi and angelstar I don't think I'll vote for because I can't see any reason to? And Hayley's ability seems really good for town plus because of my role I didn't really suspect her to start with -u- (also I'm probably rly biased oops)
I am p suspicious of dran tho for a few different reasons, so I'm considering throwing my vote that way.

Additionally school starts up again tomorrow and I obv can't post while I'm teaching so I'll be very absent for the last 3-4 hours before rollover.

Edit: this is the longest post I've ever written omg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 51 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum