Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 42 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 64]

ezzelin

ezzelin

hmmm, okay sammie I guess I misread your info on the dolls thing.

also, did anyone's actions so far end up somewhere else than where they were supposed to go?

sorry for (still) low activity, been kinda busy /working on some things irl today. that and I actually have a reasonable sleeping schedule rn which means I sleep through most active hours.

gonna put down an activity vote: plotstickers, go to bed and hope to wake up before rollover to change if needed.......

plotstickers

plotstickers

Sorry, I've been sleeping pretty poorly this week, so I've been pretty low on energy. (I'm not used to sleeping before 5 am and waking up before 7 am anymore.)

I did not get a thing last night.

Regarding candidates, I won't vote for Blaire, Sammie, Rasei, or Ninfia this phase since they are less likely to be mafia. Everyone is more or less fair game, with the exception of maybe Tiki and Five. I feel like I might have an idea of what's going on between them, but I can't help thinking I'm wrong lol. For what it's worth, it looks like Blaire corroborated Five's Vague References to Tiki's Subtle Claims.

Oh gosh, I am so hungry that I am losing the ability to concentrate.

holy crap i passed out after i wrote this and forgot to post. i'll do that and catch up if anything happened within the last... two hours?

drandahl

drandahl

Sorry to hear you're on a shifted schedule. That always kills my productivity.

plotstickers

plotstickers

Thanks!

OK, thankfully (?) there wasn't much to backread. I'm going to tentatively vote: Tinylightsflash out of self preservation even though there isn't exactly a danger of me getting lynched just yet.

To kind of answer Ezz's question, my action reached the intended target.

Five

Five

For my part, I am just having one of those days where I just can't seem to focus on much of anything. It happens more often in the summer; heat and humidity are my least favorite things and today they are out in spades. Anyway, it's a little weird of ezzelin to drop an activity vote on someone who already has a vote on them? But I dunno if it's weird enough for me to drop a vote on her for it.

It's been unfortunately quiet lately, too, and I'm not sure how we're going to arrive on a suitable lynch target in three hours, but I really don't want to no lynch again. I suppose I should backread again and maybe make a list of players and claims and items and all that good stuff since I don't think Kiyoko updated hers with this phase's information?

katagi

katagi

waiting a bit longer to see if plot has more to add after catching up (sorry to hear about your schedule crumminess btw plot!!!)

I will not vote for kiyoko, five, or tiki for sure. (don't take this as me assuming that kiyoko is town or anything since we have a weird shenanigans going on - i have no idea lmao. I don't FEEL that kiyo is maf but god who knows)

I feel like tiny sticks out the most to me right now but oh my god, I hate lynching newbies so early on, one way or the other :< not only is it not conducive to them learning the ropes / feeeling more comfortable playing, its also easier for maf to push suspicion on to newbies

i donno y'all

ninja edit: oh fivey please bless us with your wisdom!! maybe we can all reach SOME sort of consensus here in a minute

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

hello! I am home and now back reading!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

plotstickers

plotstickers

Music:

Yeah, I hesitated about voting for Tiny myself. I was tempted to vote for a third person, but I couldn't think of one. :')

I guess I'll help with activity... Katagi, what reasons do you have for not wanting to vote for Five or Tiki? I think most of us have similar reasons and I can assume the same from you, but what the heck, lol.

Hi, Ninfia!

Rasei

Rasei

I not sure I want to lynch in her second game.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I have not updated my list since the post where i made it, and will not be able to this phase due to work! So go ahead, Five. We can make it a group effort and I can try to occasionally update the list too when I have the time

i am super not comfortable with the fact that it is three hours til rollover and only f...our people have voted? I'm not committed to my vote and would be okay with changing it but I don't have any better candidates in mind right now. I just really really do not want a last minute vote stampede ten minutes before rollover because it is so easy for mafia to manipulate that.

I'm also a little ??? on ezzelin's vote but I've been going back and forth on "this vote puts ezz in the spotlight too much maf would never do that" and "why did she tiebreak is she maf" and I'm interested in hearing ezz's reasoning but like Five I'm also not sure if i'm suspicious enough to want to vote ezz at this point

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

katagi

katagi

Five is very helpful with information and this game has been no exception!, plus her and tiki have this weird accord going on and I want to see what it means. I don't believe that being as open as they havee been about their strange coordinated actions or whatever would be wise if either were mafia.

but oh god what if they are both maf and this is an Ultimate Gambit

katagi

katagi

I need to stop waiting to vote, because then I don't want to vote because "bandwagon lol"...

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

#Ex00012 plotstickers wrote:Oh gosh, I am so hungry that I am losing the ability to concentrate.

holy crap i passed out after i wrote this and forgot to post. i'll do that and catch up if anything happened within the last... two hours?

This is a very Plotstickers kind of post.

I'm at work until rollover, but I've read up, and things USUALLY slow down this time of day. So hopefully I'll get to contribute.

It seems like all votes are currently activity votes? =/ Can't really blame everyone thogh...not much to go on yet, other than a small list of players people don't wanna lynch.

I guess my small list right now is Five and Blaire, and I'm not inclined to vote for Kiyo, nor Aeiou at this point, either.

Everyone else, eh, I'm roughly equal on...though Ezz's vote strikes me as a tad odd. Not because of "vote n' go" (we've all been there), but for adding to an activity vote. Not sure I wanna vote her now though, while she's asleep. :(

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

okay so there was less to backread than I expected.

#Ex00001 Kiyoko - has been helpful, but tends to be helpful regardless of alignment. I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt for now, but I think in general its best to not completely trust kiyoko in a game unless investigated.

#Ex00002 ezzelin - kind of absent, but the posts that have been around haven't struck me either way really. I think I'd do a re-read and focus on ezz more over the night phase. Would be willing to vote for.

#Ex00003 Ninfia - it me. also its my birthday tomorrow so please don't kill me on my birthday :(

#Ex00004 Mr. Alice - Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 21 PcUBPlY

#Ex55555 Five - stunned n0 when there was no kill. has been acting very pro-town, but I don't wanna forget the early game stuff. Would be willing to vote for, but I am not inclined to do so.

#Ex00006 drandahl - helpful and talkative but I don't believe has really given us much insight into his own effects on the game past that he hasn't gotten things. I'm sure someone will give you a present, dbun. would be willing to vote for.

#Ex00007 katagi - not inclined to vote for at the moment, but I'm also not against it. She hasn't said anything that makes me think she's maf for now.

#Ex00008 Tiki the Troll - mildly suspicious. idk what sort of things Tiki's handing out to people, but he does have a history of using scummy roles in a pro-town way, so I'm watching u, pal. Would be willing to vote for.

#Ex00009 Sammiya - I'm not really suspicious of her atm, and probably would be hard pressed to vote for her without a reason. I would like to see more from her though as she's been fairly quiet.

#Ex00010 high seraph - Will not vote for. he gave me a lovely present n0.

#Ex00011 Rasei - Has been super busy and thus not around too much. Brought up possibility of a mayor, but admitted it was a mistake. not inclined to vote for atm.

#Ex00012 plotstickers - Hi Plot! I don't really see any reason to vote for you atm. Your vote for tiny is reasonable. also that bgm music is super intense, I like it. thank you for linking.

#Ex00014 Aeiou - same boat as five for me. being generally helpful but was still roleblocked on a night without a kill. not super inclined to vote for atm but I've got my eye on u.

#Ex00015 Tinylightsflash - one thing I will say to defend Tiny is that its our birthday today/tomorrow for me because of timezones. its likely she is busy because of that. I don't really want to kill her on our birthday. :(

#Ex00016 angelstar - very quiet, which she has been known to do as both alignments. I'd be willing to vote for her.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Luxaria

Luxaria

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 21 VAFaPaQ
Prototype Trials #Day Two

- - vote tally

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 21 C3FoRaT
CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
#Ex00014 Aeiou vs. plotstickers
#Ex00001 Kiyoko vs. Tinylightsflash
#Ex00002 ezzelin vs. plotstickers
#Ex00012 plotstickers vs. Tinylightsflash