Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 40 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 64]

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I did get an item! it is certainly not a bad item to get, so that's nice.

Chinomi apparently gave me a survey in the previous night phase but I don't know what effect it had.

anyone's actions not hit the right target?

im doing some writing so when im done, I'll look more into what people are saying but.

pagetop: Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 17 Lenincat

heres a cat I found on the internet

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

chinomi

chinomi

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 17 Giphy

katagi

katagi

i don't have an action to send so I can't help out with any cool information or anything. i'm really tired so i'm going to go to bed and get up BRIGHT AND EARLY to harrass everyone about discussion

Rasei

Rasei

I didn't get a message saying someone tried to kill me nor did I get an item. I'm sorry, but so far in this game, I feel useless.

Aeiou

Aeiou

#Ex00003: \"Ninfia" wrote:I did get an item! it is certainly not a bad item to get, so that's nice.
does it seem like it mightve actually come from the jail? I was speculating that my item actually came from the jail itself.

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Ah! First off, Lucas, did you get the item I sent to you(of one of the things I find most creepy in the world)?

But holy hell is there a lot of stunning/jailing going on, holy crap.

But noooooo chhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Whhhyyyyyyyy.

Also: I have reason to believe that Katagi and Ezzelin were not targeted N0 for reasons I can not go into at this current point in time. Or, at least, not targeted by anything that would show up in roll-over.

But obviously no one stunned/jailed could be Chi's murderer, though, so that might lessen the voting poll by quite a bit.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

katagi

katagi

... Sammiya, did you say a creepy thing??

guys there might be a driver here somewhere

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

OH! No, it's just something I find creepy in real life, not necessarily pertinent to the game. Personal.. not phobia exactly, but I find them highly... uncomfortable to look at.

As to whether there is a bus driver or not, bus drivers are not always mafia Katagi.

katagi

katagi

well yeah i never said there was necessarily a mafia bus driver i just said there was a driver potentially

I think I got the thing you intended for lucas

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

@katagi, the ominous thing i said i got at the D1->N1 rollover, do you know if that's related to you at all or did someone act on me during the day or???

also i'm about to go hop on gw2 with blaire but i do want to leave something useful before i vanish these are my thoughts for the time being

Will not vote for the tme being
#Ex00001 Kiyoko - myself
#Ex00004 Mr. Alice - couldn't have sent NK
#Ex00009 Sammiya - couldn't have sent NK
#Ex00011 Rasei - couldn't have sent NK
#Ex00003 Ninfia - couldn't have sent NK
#Ex00007 katagi - gave me a Thing that seems to be non-malicious
#Ex55555 Five - general helpful behavior
#Ex00008 Tiki the Troll - Five seems to have an idea of Tiki's role and thinks he's town
#Ex00010 high seraph - gave Ninfia a Thing that seems to be non-malicious
#Ex00014 Aeiou - idk man vibes? was helpful on D1

Willing to vote
#Ex00002 ezzelin
#Ex00006 drandahl
#Ex00012 plotstickers
#Ex00015 Tinylightsflash
#Ex00016 angelstar

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Five

Five

Mr. 4lice wrote:also we're not watchers or anything like that but we got a message saying that tiki tried to kill us but failed

whats the meaning of this >:((((
Oh.

Yeah, that happens.

Don't worry about it too much.

katagi

katagi

as far as I am aware i did not produce anything that was ominous ... sorry ;w;

high seraph

high seraph

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 17 KhsQYOg
Whoa!!! Those are definitely a lot of roleblocks! I suppose one of these must be from Tiki and at least one of the others could be related to items that those players might have been holding? For what is worth, referring to the list of Things that Kiyoko made earlier, I noticed that Snammie and Clovsei both got Things, while Ninfia got two (the jail on her is not related to the item I gave her, however), and Mr. 4lice kept their silence.

And chi... chi is dead... ...

Her role name, unfortunately, doesn't really give us any hints as to what she might have been. We might never know the meaning of v, g and bp.

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 17 YEaNb7K
Umm... Also... I've been given an item during the night. It's a doll... I've decided to name it Jumpydoll, but sure hope that there hasn't been some mistake that resulted in me receiving a voodoo doll...

Whoever gave it to me, I'd appreciate it if you could give me any kind of hint as to how to handle Jumpydoll??? Right now I'm really at a loss as to whether I'd like to keep it or pass it to someone else :-/c

There are other things I'd like to say, but I'll say them in the morning.

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Ah! Also, I did not get a new item, either!

Oh! Lucas got my item. (Yes, I am afraid of dolls. Specifically ball joint dolls or those creepy old-fashioned porcelain dolls.)

katagi

katagi

wait, you got a doll too????

what the Blast

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 40 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum