Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins]

+13
chinomi
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
katagi
drandahl
Five
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
ezzelin
Kiyoko
Luxaria
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 40 ... 64  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 64]

high seraph

high seraph

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 16 EYgxbbS

player lists:

Looking at the player list in the first post vs. the vote tally provided on rollover, Sammie is the only one missing... I mean, not missing per se, but her subject ID and name have been tampered with in some way. I guess Clovsei must be right about the existence of a mayor or some kind of vote manipulation role; what intrigues me is why they'd choose to act during a phase where their action would be inconsequential. :-/c

In any case, I guess we can say that this game has, as far as we can tell until this point: a stunner, a jailer, a vote-changer and several roles that are related to items. Tiki claimed to be responsible for the stun, and hasn't been counterclaimed... To be honest, I'm not currently questioning the validity of any of the claims made so far, since most of them are supported by a pair of players -- Phive-Tiki, or Kiyo-Katadog, or Ninfia-Me, or Ninfia-Chi... Right now, I'm mostly curious about these solo players, such as e2zelin or angel or dylan, because, even though their participation levels has been satisfying enough, we still don't know much about them...

hello pategop

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 16 Edu5GZ3

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

HOLY SHIT TD VALIGN WORKS ON THIS FORUM?! that changes everything

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I got distracted by something at home, sorry, krglkrlkrg. Whoops. Though if someone... made me vote weirdly, it looks like... I, uh, guess that it wouldn't have mattered this time. Whoops.

I have a vague guess what Chi might mean by g but I'm not absolutely sure. I have no clue what those letters mean otherwise, though.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Rasei

Rasei

Wait I didn't noticed Sammy was not on the voting list. I guess there is not really a mayor

drandahl

drandahl

Mr. 4lice wrote:we are also the mayor, did someone call??

Cloverasei wrote:Wait I didn't noticed Sammy was not on the voting list. I guess there is not really a mayor

Blaire, can you explain? Were you just joking around, or was that a claim?

Also. This is my 999th post. So consider this post as me joining in on the Zero Escape references.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

oh no we didnt realize mayor was an actual role :'((((

WE SHOULD HAVE SUBMITTED THAT AHHHH

high seraph

high seraph

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 16 AcITbFG
Cloverasei wrote:Wait I didn't noticed Sammy was not on the voting list. I guess there is not really a mayor

O-Oh...? I assumed you had noticed it, and it was related to your suggestion of a mayor (or some other vote-related roles) existing in the game. At any rate, the confirmation that Snammie's vote was tampered with should confirm that such a role exists, or -- if you really want to get carried away by baseless theories -- that some role capable of editing rollover to some extent acted with the goal of obscuring Snammie's vote.

However, Snammie didn't even vote during the day phase.

Clovsei, why the change of heart? I'm just curious, is all... and this has been a slow night, anyways.

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 16 NSpGC6F
drandahl wrote:Also. This is my 999th post. So consider this post as me joining in on the Zero Escape references.

Welcome to my kingdom :-D!!!!!

Luxaria

Luxaria

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 16 VAFaPaQ
Prototype Trials #Night One

- - phase end

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 16 C3FoRaT
CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
"The phase has ended. Please wait while actions are processed. I am a bit backed up so this may take about thirty minutes."

Luxaria

Luxaria

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 16 VAFaPaQ
Prototype Trials #Day Two

- - words from our ceo

"WHOOPS, THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A MESSAGE HERE, BUT I WAS BUSY IN THE LITTLE BOY'S R--I MEAN, IN THE JAVE CAVE CONDUCTING SCIENCE. TOP SECRET STUFF. SORRY FOR THE DELAY. HAPPY TESTING."

Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 16 6e3srDk
JAVE COHNSON, CEO
Prototype Trials #Ex0039R16-CWLu17-0A1 [Mafia Wins] - Page 16 C3FoRaT
CAROLYNN, ASSISTANT
Night one has ended.

Mr. Alice was stunned.
Sammiya was jailed.
Rasei was stunned.
Ninfia was jailed.
chinomi was killed. She was busy tinkering and doing science. She was town.

Day two has begun.
The phase will end at 7:00 PM PST on Friday, July 15th.
4M:11T

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

that

that is a lot of stunning and jailing

Aeiou

Aeiou

Dang!
Did Sammiya or Ninfia get any items?

RIP Chi :<

Luxaria

Luxaria

if anyone thinks I missed them, feel free to ping me via PM or skype or whatever

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

also we're not watchers or anything like that but we got a message saying that tiki tried to kill us but failed

whats the meaning of this >:((((

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Mr. 4lice wrote:also we're not watchers or anything like that but we got a message saying that tiki tried to kill us but failed

whats the meaning of this >:((((

I think Five can explain.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Huh, interesting. Were any of those new stuns/jails items? At least we know none of those four were NK sender.

I kept the Thing I was given yesterday does this mean I need to write a fanfic today too katagi please inform

I did not get any new Things.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 64]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 40 ... 64  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum