Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!]

+11
Tinylightsflash
drandahl
Rasei
katagi
Tiki The Troll
She-Ra
high seraph
Luxaria
Five
ezzelin
Ninfia
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 34]

271A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 19 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:53 pm

katagi

katagi

ABSOLUTELY WE MUTINY

272A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 19 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:07 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I hereby pledge myself to this mutiny.

Let this thread become devoted to tea parties and slumber parties and any other kind of party you guys feel like.

273A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 19 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:24 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

I feel like I was only invited in to witness the true extent of her lame jokes brb murdering Hayley.

274A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 19 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:36 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

She-Ra wrote:No lie, today Hayley admitted uncertainty regarding the mathematical computation of averages. (As in, how to take an average of some numbers. She was unsure if she knew how to do it.) I say we mutiny.

SHE-RA HAS BEEN MODKILLED FOR REVEALING PERSONAL INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

275A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 19 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:49 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

stares at lux's story. well. that was a nice story. also perfectly in line with what I thought might be going on in this game back on D1 but later dismissed it as no way, she wouldn't do that, right, that would be way too imbalanced :Va

276A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 19 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:50 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

To be fair, minigame. XD

I've been a prt of goofier setups...

Like the oft-mentioned IKEA Maf.

*Stares at Chinomi*

277A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 19 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:36 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

ezzelin wrote:stares at lux's story. well. that was a nice story. also perfectly in line with what I thought might be going on in this game back on D1 but later dismissed it as no way, she wouldn't do that, right, that would be way too imbalanced :Va

My exact line of thought at the same points in time.

278A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 19 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:49 am

drandahl

drandahl

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 19 Arith_mean

I request this is added to the intro post for this game, for reference.

279A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 19 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:51 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

(╬ಠ益ಠ)

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 19 3NRdnht

280A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 19 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:12 pm

drandahl

drandahl

You're right, Hayley. I wasn't diving deep enough. Here's the generalized mean, for reference instead:

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 19 A0ce551d68fab498c03ab8c3e2a5b77104a9060a

Note p=2 and w_i = 1/N is the root mean square, and when applied to the components of a vector give you the length of that vector (well, the L2 length). Very useful to know in this game.

281A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 19 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:42 pm

katagi

katagi

A Perfectly Mathematical Game

282A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 19 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:55 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Ohh that would be fun to host.

283A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 19 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:20 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Vectors are the devil's math.

What is the limit of PAM as PAT approaches zero (deaths), I wonder.

Hayley look what you did your game is now calculus.

284A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 19 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:24 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

STOP IT I STUDIED LITERATURE FOR A REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

285A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 19 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:26 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I passed calculus in high school, so I didn't need to take a single math class in college.

I studied English, anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum