Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!]

+11
Tinylightsflash
drandahl
Rasei
katagi
Tiki The Troll
She-Ra
high seraph
Luxaria
Five
ezzelin
Ninfia
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 34]

286A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 20 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:10 pm

high seraph

high seraph

STOP IT I'M STUDYING INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS FOR A REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this had to pagetop didnt it

287A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 20 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:33 pm

katagi

katagi

i hope theer'es a fucking FIRST BLOOD announcement at this ratee

288A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 20 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:00 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 20 IoKf39z
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 20 S7xUblS

PAT slowly lifted a hand and moves a piece. PAM smiles slowly, watching the board under the flat disks seem to shimmer. Another drone flies overhead, heading to the south.

PAM
looks at the pieces for a moment before pulling one to the other side of the board to sit in row with the others. They point, and one of the pieces bursts into flames.

“Hey!” Cries PAT, “Isn’t that against the rules, PAM!?”

“It’s perfectly legal, PAT.” The smile that stretched across PAM’s face was a little wider than PAT remembered it being before. PAT glanced up as a cloud passed overhead.

“Well, that’s my turn. What are you going to do now?”

“What? That was your whole turn?”

PAT, Do we need to talk about how indecisive you are? That’s really unattractive you know.”

PAT grumbles and turns to the board once again.

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 20 ZKvSyAi An attempt was made on Five's life, but it failed.
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 20 ZKvSyAi An attempt was made on Luxaria's life, but it failed.
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 20 ZKvSyAi An attempt was made on ezzelin's life, but it failed.

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 20 ZKvSyAi Five was killed. She was a Perfectly Average Town player.

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 20 ZKvSyAi ezzelin has been stunned
A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 20 ZKvSyAi Luxaria has been jailed.

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 20 ZKvSyAi Day 2 has begun. please send in all votes by 9 pm EST.

7T : 4M

Last edited by Ninfia on Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

289A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 20 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:01 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Okay that theory is fucking confirmed.

holy shit.

290A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 20 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:06 pm

drandahl

drandahl

4M

291A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 20 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:06 pm

katagi

katagi

jesus lord

edit HEY UH SO i have a pretty strong hunch but I'd like to sit around and hear some other opinions first before i put my foot in my mouth so

292A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 20 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:07 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Oh wait what I didn't even notice the 4M. So we lost 2 town last night? Interesting.

293A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 20 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:07 pm

high seraph

high seraph

i doNt want to play anymore where is the exit

294A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 20 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:13 pm

Five

Five

Bloody feckin' gobshite.

One day I'll sign up for a game and not be the first night death.

Later, skaters.

295A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 20 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:21 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Okay, I'm not sure what to make of those kill attempts because I feel like at least one is probably from town, but there's no guarantee of it. We also got a conversion in the night, which is one of my least favorite mechanics to deal with, but I suppose it makes sense balance-wise if everyone has what they clearly have as evidenced by rollover.

Not sure what to think of two kill attempts on Five other than that they're probably both mafia. Probably the one on me as well for the obvious reason if there were two on Five. I'd guess the one on ezz was probably town-originating if there was one. If we think the one on katagi was probably town, then the one on Five means mafia lost one of their presumably three (now possibly four unless it was already spent?) total vigilante shots. If the attempt on me was also a vigilante (or a NK on me and two on Five), that means I expect mafia to at most have two vigilante shots, possibly only one if their recruit did not have one.

There's a chance this can be a lot different than I am theorizing, however. Like the attempt on ezz being a maf!vig or NK. I don't think town would shoot Five or myself after recent phases, but I could be wrong. Again, I am a bit biased in my interpretation here.

I have no idea what to think of the stun or jail targets just yet.

I really hate recruitment roles.

I'm thinking we should consider following Five's idea of claiming our targets. Several people have already, but it's really up to all of you and you don't have to follow this. I'm just going to throw out mine since three kill attempts, one kill, and one recruitment in a single night is crazy and I want something proactive at this point.

N0: Tiki the Troll
N1: high seraph
N2: Aeiou, though I was jailed, so.

Hayley you don't know what literal and figurative averages are.

edit: Regarding my theorizing on shots left in mafia, I'm operating under the assumption every mafia has a vigilante shot because...

yeah.

Last edited by Luxaria on Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

296A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 20 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:25 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

THIS IS NOT AN AVERAGE GAME. NOTHING IN THIS GAME IS AVERAGE. ALSO THANK YOU WHOEVER SAVED MY LIFE. I WILL SLEEP BETTER THINKING OF YOU, MYSTERY GUARDIAN ANGEL <3

297A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 20 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:32 pm

katagi

katagi

i have had a hunch that luxaria is maf for a minute and during rollover its possible she was jailed by a maf as a sort of protect?

uh, but like... standard disclaimer that i'm awful at this game so

298A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 20 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:39 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I was actually just about to ask why people have a lead on mafia having the jailer, because while I think I know that reasoning (town has the stuns; mafia has the jails), I'm not 100% sure since I don't see what everyone else has. I feel like as weird as this game is, it'd be unlikely for no one on town to have a jail and no one on mafia to have a stun.

If mafia does have exclusive power over the jail, then they would have had to jail me while town shot me. If they don't have exclusive power over the jail, I'd sooner think mafia shot me. I'm just more inclined to think the shot came from mafia since no one has raised a hair in my direction as far as I can tell, so the motive for the shot is harder for me to read or see. Thus, if you guys can explain why you think all jails have been from mafia, I'd like to hear it because it helps figure out how many shots mafia probably has left at their disposal.

Alternatively, I also do wonder what mafia has in terms of protection against these kill attempts, since I'd bet/theorize at least two have been from town this game (probably the one on Katagi and probably one of them last night). Considering there's a lot of protection in this game, even factoring in a recruitment role, it seems too unlikely for mafia to have no access to protection. So they either have bulletproofs or, like you're suggesting, jails to act as protects in a way.

If they have the former, this game just got a lot messier for two reasons. Meaning I have some suspicions, but I want to see what others have to say.

299A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 20 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:44 pm

katagi

katagi

IM GOING TO BED BUT ID REALLY LIKE TO HEAR FROM.. anyone... else... c'mon yall

300A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 20 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:44 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm willing to believe Ezz is townish. I did target Ezz last night.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum