Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!]

+11
Tinylightsflash
drandahl
Rasei
katagi
Tiki The Troll
She-Ra
high seraph
Luxaria
Five
ezzelin
Ninfia
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 34]

166A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:41 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I targeted Sammy last night.

167A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:04 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

N0:
Tiki used Role Power!
It doesn't affect Game!

N1:
Tiki used Role Power!
It doesn't affect Game!

168A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:04 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Do you need a hug or two?

169A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:09 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Uhm either we have a lot of good doctors or we have a lot of bullet proof, right? What else would cause kills to fail?

Following up on roulette or joat is there anything like that that would mirror? Since we had +1 stun yesterday and now we have +1 kill. Or could just be coincidence, maybe one stunner got stunned or jailed today and there was just a vig shot? Or a reaction type protection?

This does not seem so perfectly average omg
Either way town is all still intact which is wild! Has this happened before lol

I Don't really know what to think of this rollover and if it help us pick a lynch target...

170A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:13 pm

high seraph

high seraph

holy shit dude

171A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:29 pm

high seraph

high seraph

im pretty sure this game isnt average at all

this is gonna have a sick plot twist like ikea mafia

we were all lured here in the hopes of playing a nice lil' game of average mafia without realizing that the host actually gave everyone a secret 1x bulletproof and never told anyone about it because it was secret and instead just said that we would hav this really nice regular average mafia like nothing special and it was all a lie and we're all gonna die someday but before that kiyoko is gonna vocaroo in spanish and we'll all draw posters begging everyone else to not sit on the host and then nobody will vote and chi will be like fuck u judges

172A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:29 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

are you okay

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

173A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:40 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Ninfia broke Lucas

174A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:41 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Actually, I wouldn't be wholly surprised if there is some redirection in play.

175A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:42 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I dont think that is it, Lucas. I been told that the ratio is correct. had the same thoughts

176A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:17 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

1. Game of Thrones was great.

2. About to go for a walk

3. This rollover is interesting and I am pleased several of my predictions have proven accurate.

4. To elaborate, while there's the chance that at least one of our controlling effects might have been locked out by another controlling effect, I think there's also a chance that at least one might not have been available or active last night. I also wonder if some new ones or others were. Which was one of my chief suspicions/predictions.

5. Ninfia is really above average in terms of cuteness.

6. The double negated kill is especially interesting to me, not in the least of which because I was one of the targets. Which amuses me for reasons unrelated to this game, actually. But, between that and the previous one... I can easily see Aeiou being predicted to be hit the previous night and have received the doctor protect (if she wasn't bulletproof), but I'm not sure how to process tonight's since unless there's two protective effects in play, one had to be a bulletproof (?). I can see both targets being logical for a NK, though I'm not sure how vigilante would factor into this. I suppose I can see a town vigilante shooting katagi given some of her cryptic vigilante comments the previous phase, though I feel it might have been a bit weak so I'm not sure--though why would mafia do that, either, unless they knew something about her role I guess.

The kill attempt on me could be the NK, if it wasn't on katagi, or the vigilante shot, though seeing as I am a bit biased here, I don't know how likely others--chiefly town--are to shoot me. I suppose there are other complicated ways to process the double kill attempt, such as retribution roles or something else, but I'd... imagine it's more likely to be vigilante and NK. If not on me, the NK on katagi might be following the trend of the attempt on Aeiou. I'll think more on the breakdown of this after more people weigh in.

7. Seeing what mafia does now will be interesting. Either two or three of their attempted kills all failed. I don't know if they'd pull out a vigilante after one night of a failed kill, suggesting two kills originating from mafia last night, or if they'd bide their time and wait--meaning I kind of expect two attempts tomorrow and/or an intermission kill in the near future, if they have one.

8. I... actually have an idea of why role claiming is expressly forbidden this game, if it's not just a mere "I hate how easy role claiming makes the game", which it might be.

9. If I'm right, you sly dog.

10. You're still cute, though, Hayley. The cutest, even.

11. But ezz and Five are just as cute, too. I want to put all three of you up on a bookshelf and keep you.

12. I want to go do my walk, and I am not sure why I have kept up the numbered points to such a high number since I originally started this with the intent of just doing a quick 5-thoughts summation of events.

13. So I'm going now.

14. Curious to hear what others say and if anyone has any interpretations of the events, too, beyond the immediate thoughts we've seen insofar.

15. p.s. I think Lucas is right about a sick twist.

16. p.p.s. actually my interpretation makes no sense because hayley would never do that it'd be too broken of a game right...(?)?

17. p.p.p.s anyone else is welcome to request being called super cute, too. I have a lot of love to give.

177A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:46 pm

Five

Five

What do you think your interpretation says about my suggestion that we claim important actions immediately? Keep in mind that the chief downside of doing so would be painting targets on the backs of people who claimed these actions.

178A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:57 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

It suggests that my initial guess as to what you were getting at is likely accurate since it was one of the things I was thinking last day phase, in spite of my other comments that it outs power roles (because it does and can, in theory). And I still hold to those comments for now. So I guess in other words, I think I know what's going on in your head. Maybe.

It's quite cozy in there, by the way.

179A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:27 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I was going to host a Harry Potter game with a house cup mechanic and a few people here have tried to help me brainstorm but I couldn't figure out a way to keep houses balanced because this forum is 80% blue and bronze.

Okay sorry to interrupt continue on with this perfectly average game

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

180A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 12 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:00 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I'm thinking, Lux, that you and I have the same suspicions about the reason roleclaiming is verboten. Particularly with this rollover.

And Ninfia you are really cute~

Either way, if my suspicions are right this'll be a really interesting game overall.

Also: The... two month break away from mafia screwed up my timing or something. Forgot that rollover would've passed, lkgrkrgkrkgr. Whoops. Kick meeeeee.

(And: According to Pottermore, I am a Ravenclaw, despite not being the best student. (And side note: Took German in high school, forgot most of it besides a few words.))

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum