Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!]

+11
Tinylightsflash
drandahl
Rasei
katagi
Tiki The Troll
She-Ra
high seraph
Luxaria
Five
ezzelin
Ninfia
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 34]

106A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 8 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:22 pm

Five

Five

Luxaria wrote:If I could ask you one thing however: If someone is a doctor role and claims they acted on a certain target that ended up protected, what would you advise that role to do? Same goes for investigative if they act on someone we lynch and they flip mafia (roughly tied to Aeiou's question at the host). I guess I am just curious if you think it is safe for these power roles to rely on the hope that the obscurity of everyone claiming targets will shield them, but...
I don't quite understand. I do think a doctor role should claim they acted on someone if they end up with a failed attempt on them in rollover, if that's what you're asking. I don't think everyone should claim their targets every night, or anything, but claims on important actions are one of the only sources of information we can get since role claiming is verboten.

107A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 8 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:26 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

What's the end objective of having the doctor essentially out themself? I guess I'm curious what you expect to come of this.

108A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 8 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:43 pm

Five

Five

gestures wildly

109A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 8 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:44 pm

Rasei

Rasei

vote: No lynch. please don't vote Tiki yet. Is at work, and need to post a question to host when home.

110A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 8 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:44 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Nautilus! At The Disco wrote:

the most plain vote tally ever

Tiki the Troll I
She-Ra I
no lynch V
Five I

ezzelin vs Five
Five vs no lynch
Luxaria vs Sammiya Tiki The Troll
High Seraph vs She-Ra
She-Ra vs no lynch
Tiki The Troll vs no lynch
Katagi vs
Rasei vs no lynch
drandahl vs
Tinylightsflash vs
Aeiou vs no lynch
Sammiya vs

No embellishments, because this is supposedly average. Also, I hope your grandmother is doing okay, drandahl! The host is also still out to my knowledge, so please save your questions until then :')

Last edited by nautilus on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:00 pm; edited 3 times in total

111A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 8 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:44 pm

Five

Five

Vote: No Lynch due to no-death n0 and because I am way too out of it to reread things until I actually get reads on people. I AM SO SORRY TO EVERYONE I AM LETTING DOWN WITH THIS VOTE. MYSELF ESPECIALLY.

112A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 8 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:48 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I don't really want to change my vote this close to rollover, especially since it'll mean for a lynch on She-Ra to beat out no lynch we'd need 2 or 3 people to jump on it in the last 15 minutes, and on D1 I'm not sure how I feel about that, as much as I want a lynch. So I guess we're no lynching.

@ Five
compliments you wildly

tbh I want to vote Five and ezzelin as the cutest ever, but Hayley won't let us have more votes so I can do that and swap to something else, so instead I have to tell you about it while I stubbornly keep my vote on Tiki.

113A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 8 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:51 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

I'm.... really uncomfortable with the idea of power roles claiming their targets outright. They'd be essentially outing themselves pointlessly, and that helps the mafia more than it helps town, tbh. :/a

So. Hm. Two already have a vote on them, and I don't want to vote either. I don't want to vote she-ra on D1 because they're a newer player. I don't wanna vote tiki on D1 bc I believe for meta reasons he's just taking it easy a bit. Call me soft, but that's how I play.

Out of the players I have a faint gut feeling about possibly being mafia, five's soft claim-pushing is bothering me the most, so I'm gonna vote: five. Even if it's obviously gonna be a no-lynch at this point...........

ninja'd by rasei and five and lux, though that... doesn't really change anything

114A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 8 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:54 pm

Five

Five

If there's really nobody else who thinks this is a good idea, I must be mistaken about something.

If I could say more to justify why I think this way, I would.

There were a lot of blocking actions in rollover for such a small game, don't you think?

115A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 8 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:57 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm. Well, I guess so as to not get booted: Vote: No Lynch.
Seems to be going that way anyway.
Sorry, been distracted.

116A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 8 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:59 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

For context, I'm Australian so my timezones are virtually the opposite to the North American players and I work weird hours during the week so I'm not overwhelmed I was just unconscious for a lot of this phase haha. I've got the gist of things I think but I've got pretty much no suspicions at this point, continue to discuss me at your leisure! (I think) I can say I acted on Tiki during night 0 though. I'll try to be more active during the next discussion!

Also Lucas, she/her pronouns are all g thank you for being wonderful!

Edit: I guess that means I vote no lynch?

Last edited by Tinylightsflash on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

117A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 8 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:59 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Rollover cutoff is still at 9, just a heads up (... so in a minute, lol)!

Sorry for barging into your average game

118A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 8 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:59 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ ezz
My gut reaction is similar to yours regarding Five, but I'd also like to imagine... if Five were mafia she wouldn't be so obtuse about it with her plans and comments. Which makes me think she has another reason for whatever she's saying, and I have ideas of what those reasons might be, but... that just confuses me even more.

For the record, I agree regarding Tiki... though being soft has burned me (see previous comments relating to Sam/drandahl). I'm just keeping my vote on him because I hate changing, especially when it won't accomplish much at this point.

@ Five
To be honest, I kind of want to see what we have from the next rollover before we start going down that rabbit hole of blocking actions and similar. I think I have an idea of what Hayley might have done for this game, and so I'm waiting to see if my suspicions are accurate in any way.

Spoiler:

119A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 8 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:02 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

Luxaria wrote:
Spoiler:

GO AWAY

(I'll comment on the rest after rollover... & once I'm awake.)

120A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] - Page 8 Empty Re: A Perfectly Average Game [Mafia Win!] Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:03 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

N' Nah. I understand it.
Still, popping in, just because I don't wanna throw the game for my alignment, or anything. And I still fully intend to do a thing this night phase, like I did a thing on N0.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum