Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 50 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 62]

556Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 38 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:38 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

So you got the half of my role that's not the bus driving role, Rasei?

557Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 38 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:41 am

Rasei

Rasei

Also right now I'm refusing to vote for Tiki, Kiyoko, nautilus, or Lux.

@Yes, I can chose either of the two to use. But I will not tell anyone.

Last edited by Life in the Rasei Lane on Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

558Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 38 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:41 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

If Rasei is claiming a role copy (as opposed to just a role investigation), that's straight up gotta be a town role. Imagine if mafia was able to copy Tiki's role

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

559Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 38 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:42 am

nautilus

nautilus

Uhhh okay so I wasn't going to do this because I frickin' hate hinting as a general rule unless I end up being incredibly redundant to town progress like in S1 (see: last town member to hint at flavour being in rollover except for ezz in Crossroads) but yolo

Kiyoko and Lux were bussed with each other N0, which also fits with the narrative of Ninfia being the driver, going "fuck this egg" upon looking at the role and targeting weird targets. This is also the true reason why I believed Plot outright enough to not suspect her D1 lol

Last edited by Nautilus! At The Disco on Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

560Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 38 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:45 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Arctic Monkiyoko wrote:If Rasei is claiming a role copy (as opposed to just a role investigation), that's straight up gotta be a town role. Imagine if mafia was able to copy Tiki's role

Okay, I burst out laughing at the idea.

561Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 38 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:45 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Interesting. Okay. Gotta run to a meeting but will share more thoughts when I get back

562Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 38 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:46 am

Rasei

Rasei

Please don't make me copy Tiki's role. It sounds scary.

My plan was to use my ability on Lucas to find out if his role sounded town or not.

563Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 38 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:51 am

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

@nautilus; i think it's maf because if that extra kill was from town, i think it'd be weird to have my role and tiki on the same side. I guess tiki could be the maf and, like my original theory, ezz was actually tailored but, also I've said, tailors are bad and I hate them, so I'm inclined to think that tiki is town

Also, while I'm up, here's a list of sorts:

♪ Jason Derulo - I...don't know what to think of JD. Has posted about pizza a lot. They have not been particularly townie to me

♪ Kiyoko - has been speculating a lot so I'm leaning plenty town on them, has also been doing stuff to nautilus and lux, i think?? and both of them seem cool with it so yeah, probs town

♪ She-Ra - also ???? hasn't really said much (which is...weird coming from me i guess orz) but has been around to make some comments here and there

♪ chinomi - claims a boosting role confirmed by lucas which i think would be weird on a maf team tbh

♪ Aeiou - was jailed last night. has also been hinting that they're ability should be obvious when her role is revealed. i feel like if jail was maf and aeiou was maf, it wouldn't make sense even as a sort of protect because ezzelin was more likely to get vigshot. also, has been brought up to be probably the stunner

♪ Rasei - acted and was bussed last night? i think i also remember them saying it's a role they didn't want mafia to find out hmmmm (edit: claimed role copier and believes lux isn't mafia)

♪ nautilus - has also been speculating and bringing up points that i think are helpful, inclined to believe is town

♪ high seraph - claims to be able to do a thing but has conditions for it to work which I'm not...sure how to feel about tbh

♪ Tiki the Troll - something demon thingy that can potentially kill every night and claims shot on ezz who I want to believe is maf so unless this is another mafia gambit, i think he is town

♪ Luxaria - tl;dr as always, i...actually see the difference between maf!lux and this!lux so I'm feeling town on her

so, based on this list, i'm gonna go vote: Jason Derulo. I'll...try to be up early so I can change my vote before rollover if ever, but i have a class tomorrow on rollover time so I don't know if I'll be around then ;-;

also, there's been, like tons of posts before i could post this but it's almost 2am and i'm doing this on the phone so i'm gonna post this now, stay up for 15 minutes to backread and change stuff if i need to

Last edited by Vanilla Ace on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

564Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 38 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:52 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Okay, very well. I'm not sure what exactly you see (and I'm pretty curious, actually), but you might be able to determine more about me than most people. Feel free to share whatever you want, but I do appreciate discretion for now. This also raises a few questions from me for you given my own theories about the game, but until I see something that makes me a bit worried, I'm not going to look your way too strongly for the moment. I think.

Mitsu wrote:Uhhh okay so I wasn't going to do this because I frickin' hate hinting as a general rule unless I end up being incredibly redundant to town progress like in S1

For the record, I agree. I was quite content with my empty section in your masterpost. But given what's been going on this phase and how it started (chinomi and all), I figured not saying anything would just be anti-town.

grumbles.

@ Kiyo
I see your logic with regards to target. I don't know what this boost is, but it may not be redundant--not sure. If Mitsu wants it, that's completely fine with me.

(this is going to be a battle of Mitsu and I trying to out-shy the other)

Edit:
Ace wrote:♪ Luxaria - tl;dr as always, i...actually see the difference between maf!lux and this!lux so I'm feeling town on her

ok first off, rude tbh

Last edited by Luxariana Grande on Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

565Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 38 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:52 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

on mobile and still in the process of doing Official Legal Things, but if you'll forgive me not prefacing this with my name, you can pretend this is an exclusive behind the scene things or something

im pretty positive lux and lucas were bussed. also you might not wanna boost lux, just sayin. im hesitant to say any more than that, but if theres something someone people feel that direly needs to be answered, ill do my best but no promises

though actually this is a huge hint towards what im getting at but Vote: Luxaria because it should neither help nor hurt, at the very worst (SORRY LUX AHHHHH) AND I REALLY GOTTA GO NOW MY NUMBERS BEING CALLED IM SORRY ILL BE BACK AS SOON AS I CAN JASON DERULO!!!!

566Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 38 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:53 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm...role coppier...extra deaths last night...

Okay, so, Cure was killed. I think it's safe to assume a lot of you would think I would target Cure for a kill...esp. since I did Twice.

So, I'm not saying Rasei is Maf, esp. with her being so open now, but let's say Maf wanted to copy my "ghastly" role. See what it is, use it themselves. Then, maybe make me look bad by killing someone I would likely target, and hope that the Demon stunned me, so it would be the only kill besides the NK, since if they jailed me, well, pretty obvious it wouldn't be me.

It would look doubly bad if I had shot a Town, and we had a 3 dead Town rollover.

This is a lot of assuming, but it came to mind, thought I should air it out.

567Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 38 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:56 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm very curious what Blaire is getting at but tbh I'm at this point way more inclined to believe Lux is town than Blaire.

568Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 38 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:56 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Also Mitsu says her internet is going to be cut in five mins and she doesn't know when she'll be back.

569Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 38 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:57 am

Rasei

Rasei

vote: Blair
I positive that Lux isn't mafia.

And yesterday was the first time I used my ability because I have limited uses and had to work a lot.

570Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 38 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:00 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Rasei, do you mind my asking, is your ability a one-shot or can you use it multiple times?

Ahaha you're psychic. Ninja'd me with an answer to my question.

I think using your ability investigatively the way you have been is a good idea.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 50 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum