Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 62]

571Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:04 am

Rasei

Rasei

I also cannot copy someone ability two nights in a row.

572Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:11 am

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

Okay, so I think the only thing I needed to really change was Rasei claiming role copier so I added that in

eyes Jason Derulo...

also, I almost forgot to vote for the minigame
Entry # 5 because I feel for the owl

okay i really need to pass out now guys zzzzz

573Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:16 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

List of people whose role claims are backed by other people

♪ Kiyoko - Mitsu and Lux can confirm getting the thing and Mitsu has stated she thinks it's town

♪ Luxaria - Rasei knows her role and thinks it's town, chinomi+Blaire confirm the Lux<->Lucas bus on N2

♪ chinomi - Lucas confirms the boost, Lux confirms that boost was sent from her to Lucas

♪ Rasei - I think Lux can confirm that Rasei's ability is legit?

♪ Tiki the Troll - killed someone and had it show up in rollover

Extrapolation

Barring peoples' roles not doing what they seem or people being mistaken about the towniness of a known role

If one of Lux or Mitsu is town, Kiyoko is town
If Rasei is town, Lux is town

Unconfirmed

♪ Jason Derulo
♪ Ace
♪ She-Ra
♪ Aeiou
♪ nautilus
♪ high seraph

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

574Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:21 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hold on, I'm finishing something up, but I might not be so quick to vote Blaire. Let me think on this.

Edit: I have no reason to think she isn't mafia or malicious, but I also don't think her voting on me is anti-town.

575Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:27 am

high seraph

high seraph

things r gettin interesting (~ ' w')~

576Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:30 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

THEY CALLED ME UP JUST TO GET IN ANOTHER LINE WHY????

also if votes are largely on me this phase and im getting a lot of suspicion,
im spilling the beans, lux cuz i aint dyin cuz of u sorry

577Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:34 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Nah, I completely understand. I'm backreading now that I'm done with my thing, but I might be able to figure out what your deal is without you having to reveal more than necessary, though naturally I'm going to be wary of something.

But for you, you acted last night, correct? And it was on Lucas originally? And what you got led to you conclusively determining something about me? And I'm guessing the vote is a result of that. Do you have any other reasons for the vote other than just figuring it was a fair shot?

578Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:36 am

She-Ra

She-Ra

okay! I was busy last night and all morning but I am here now and jfc a lot is happening. I am trying to keep up! Keeping up is hard!!

Arctic Monkiyoko wrote:

Lux is waiting for Everyone To Have A Say
Rasei is waiting for Lux
Blaire is waiting for Lucas
I'm waiting for Shi-Ra, Ace and Lucas (and then Blaire after Lucas)

If someone doesn't post today while we're all waiting on them and we waste a whole day phase waiting for people to talk, Tiki, you should shoot them in the face.

...Tiki pls do not shoot me in the face.

Arctic Monkiyoko wrote:Now that we've confirmed chinomi's boost and that three people all have to be telling the truth for things to work out the way they did, I'm inclined to believe chinomi is town.

Still waiting on She-Ra but since the ratio is kind of okay right now (8:3 if we count the neutrals, iirc? too lazy to check) I'm okay with information lynches at this point. I stand by that I'd be comfortable with a lynch on Blaire, Lucas, She-Ra or Ace until the four of them share more. I do want to hear more from Vowels too just because I feel like I haven't heard from Vowels lately

I am not a buffer and have never been.

I really want to share more but am not sure how much I should? Pls prompt me to answer things and I will try my best. Volunteering this tho: if I die, my role keeps doing a thing, and it is not necessarily great for town if I am not around.

Luxariana Grande wrote:
Aeiou wrote:Lux did you drive She-ra at all??

I'll give this a tentative "maybe" for now, though I will say there is a non-zero chance of it. Just letting you know I didn't ignore this.

what does this mean? nothing happened to me last night.

Mitsu wrote:
I would like to hear from Rasei and Blaire asap to know what they know. Also see how She-Ra responds to these votes.

me rn: (◕⌓◕;)

Life in the Rasei Lane wrote:I targeted Lucas last night for my action but instead of Lux. I know have a copy of Lux's role. And Lux, I'm not going to tell anyone what is in it. Through that one part sort of feels like my action, but I think I know why.

Arctic Monkiyoko wrote:If Rasei is claiming a role copy (as opposed to just a role investigation), that's straight up gotta be a town role. Imagine if mafia was able to copy Tiki's role

Life in the Rasei Lane wrote:vote: Blair
I positive that Lux isn't mafia.

And yesterday was the first time I used my ability because I have limited uses and had to work a lot.

hooo boy. Okay I am still trying to figure things out here. give me a bit more time to figure out who I suspect, but rn I guess Jason Derulo, ace, lucas and vowels are all up in the air? (is Jason Derulo blaire I get confused)

579Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:41 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Jason Derulo is Blaire.

I think the people on the chopping block need to be as open with information as possible because we're getting to the point in the game where we're not going to be as forgiving of handwave-y information. It's one of those things where like, yes, you can stay quiet out of self-preservation and wanting to keep mafia from knowing your ability, but staying quiet isn't going to help you if town lynches you for not sharing enough.

She-Ra wrote:Volunteering this tho: if I die, my role keeps doing a thing, and it is not necessarily great for town if I am not around.

It's in town's interest to know exactly what this is now that you've said this, because if you are town, maf is probably going to try to kill you now, and unless town knows what you do the town doctor has zero incentive to protect you.

580Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:44 am

nautilus

nautilus

HELLO I'M BACK. I had to deal with some... situations but I have internet for the time being, hello.

I've noticed some interesting things have been happening so far this phase though and I'm a little <o><o> at all of them!! I need to take some time to process them and update... the master post...

Luxariana Grande wrote:For the record, I agree. I was quite content with my empty section in your masterpost. But given what's been going on this phase and how it started (chinomi and all), I figured not saying anything would just be anti-town.

grumbles.

No I kind of feel you, but I guess part of it (and people know this about me) is that I tend to hate claiming or hinting as a whole. I know this game will eventually become a Claim of Thrones though so I guess it'll be something I'll have to deal with eventually, but ymmv. In the interest of being as transparent as possible, though this will probably mark the extent of what I'm going to say:

Cure and She-Ra were bussed on N1.

Before anyone asks I don't have a role that specifically allows me to determine when people were bussed, nor am I some other driver, nor did I stalk Ninfia for two phases in a row and learn who she drived, but I'm pretty sure about this.

581Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:46 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

I want Blaire to answer my questions, but...

Re-read and I'm fairly certain Blaire is probably not mafia and you might not want to vote on her. At least, her choice of voting for me makes no sense if she's mafia. She could be either third party or town, though.

Obviously, I'd prefer her not to push a lynch onto me, but I know why she did it.

582Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:46 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Lux it is in your interest to be as open as possible about why you think Blaire thinks you're maf.

583Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:47 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

She doesn't think I'm mafia.

584Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:48 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Oh okay then I accept this answer.

585Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 39 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:49 am

nautilus

nautilus

The Arctic Monkiyokos wrote:
She-Ra wrote:Volunteering this tho: if I die, my role keeps doing a thing, and it is not necessarily great for town if I am not around.

It's in town's interest to know exactly what this is now that you've said this, because if you are town, maf is probably going to try to kill you now, and unless town knows what you do the town doctor has zero incentive to protect you.

Also seconding this. On top of this mafia tends to claim when in the hotseat roles that are detrimental for town to lose or are damaging to town like bombs, so I'm kind of <o><o> about this.

Hmmmmm. Let me update master post to gather some thoughts about all of this, though, since a shitload of stuff has come out in the past 2 hours.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum