Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 56 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 50 of 62]

736Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 50 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:51 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo.....

you can read all about me here

also i straight up forgot about she-ra claiming miller again that's my bee

aND ANOTHER THING sorry i'm not a Normal Cop i don't know why i'm getting all this ok things just keep happening??? please leave me alone, night-acting people????

737Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 50 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:56 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Jason Derulo wrote:Jason Derulo.....

you can read all about me here

also i straight up forgot about she-ra claiming miller again that's my bee

aND ANOTHER THING sorry i'm not a Normal Cop i don't know why i'm getting all this ok things just keep happening??? please leave me alone, night-acting people????

...Actually, what I'm reading from this, Blaire, do you get results only when acted upon?

738Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 50 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:05 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm...looking back at voting tendencies, the Maf were able to easily hide theirs well. Aside from either not voting, voting no lynch, or jumping on the angelstar bandwagon, the only apparent Mafia vote is Ace's vote on Blaire.

Speaking of angel, sadly, she was unable to say anything before getting nixed. Hrm...
Kiyo's and Lux's thoughts on if I'm Town, She-Ra likely is too is something to consider still too. They're better at outing folks than me anyway, heh...

Still, it feels like there's something not adding up in this thread, and I'm not sure where to put my finger on it.

739Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 50 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:19 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Tiki The Tralala wrote:...Actually, what I'm reading from this, Blaire, do you get results only when acted upon?

Spoiler:

740Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 50 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:22 pm

chinomi

chinomi

if anyone is uncertain whether or not i'm town, i can prove it right here and now. this phase's vote is basically at my mercy if i choose it to be. if i were mafia i would've already taken advantage of that, but i'm waiting BECAUSE i'm town.

741Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 50 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:27 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Blaire, uhm...thanks?

Anyway, Chi, uh...enlighten us, please?

742Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 50 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:33 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo....

oh shit almost forgot, sorry bruh Unvote: She-Ra jesus christ what if

743Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 50 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:40 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Tiki The Tralala wrote:Blaire, uhm...thanks?

Anyway, Chi, uh...enlighten us, please?

there are only seven players left.
i hold the majority vote.

744Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 50 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:42 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Cool, time to be open.

My investigation is like Five's from Lit Maf in that I receive information from a player that isn't necessarily congruent or consistent information, so I've received a clusterfuck of role information, alignment, and action results the last few phases. 2/3 of these have been on Lux so I have diddly-squat in terms of game relevance

Chi's vote counts five. That, at least, is something she isn't lying about, though I know jack about her alignment lmao

chi wrote:if i were mafia i would've already taken advantage of that, but i'm waiting BECAUSE i'm town.

Also this doesn't really mean anything because for the most part every single lynch in this game has been a bandwagon, but I digress

745Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 50 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:45 pm

chinomi

chinomi

IF I WERE MAFIA I WOULD HAVE ENDED THIS PHASE ALREADY BY VOTING FOR A TOWNIE OK!!!!!!!!!

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 50 11d47fc93a1385128937ffd332ce3681

WOULD THESE FACES LIE TO YOU!!!!!!!! BOKUTACHI GA HOLY KNIGHTS!!!!!!!!!

746Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 50 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:46 pm

nautilus

nautilus

UMMM NOTHING IN WHAT I KNOW ABOUT YOUR ROLE INDICATES YOU CAN TRIGGER A SPONTANEOUS PHASE END, OK

747Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 50 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:46 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

This is kinda meta, but one thing that occurs to me, in Chinomi's favor: I'd think, were she Mafia, she would have had people prompting her to vote, just so she wouldn't get kicked, unless ALL the Mafia forgot that rule.

Speaking of the ninja: if that's the case, and you're Town, here's hoping you use it well.

Oh, and there's Nautilus. Well, if there ARE miller/tailor shenanigans, and Chi is Maf, Town has pretty much lost anyway, so I guess it's all a matter of trusting Chi, since there's not really anything else to do.
So...how does that figure into your booster claim from before?

748Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 50 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:46 pm

chinomi

chinomi

WELL NO I CANT DO THAT BUT I CAN VOTE FOR A TOWNIE AND KILL THEM

749Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 50 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:48 pm

chinomi

chinomi

i can boost too but apparently none of my boosts have worked or they got bussed or something I DONT KNOW... i only have one boost left.

my two other boosts were on lux (which lucas got??? for something????) and aeiou last night but i guess the jail overrided it.

750Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 50 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:53 pm

nautilus

nautilus

tiki wrote:Oh, and there's Nautilus. Well, if there ARE miller/tailor shenanigans, and Chi is Maf, Town has pretty much lost anyway, so I guess it's all a matter of trusting Chi, since there's not really anything else to do.

Not... really??? What do you mean by this

chi wrote:my two other boosts were on lux (which lucas got??? for something????) and aeiou last night but i guess the jail overrided it.

I STILL THINK THIS IS WEIRD usually a jail does nothing but block protections so I'm kind of hrm. Btw chi while you're here I remember evil! Lucas saying this last phase

Lucas wrote:Guys I can't help u anymore, so it's cool if you lynch me tbh. For what is worth, the boost I received was along the lines of "the effects of the action u submitted this phase will last until the end of the game", which I know is contradictory to how chi has said her boost works but I didn't really want to bring it up because I thought it would most likely be a misunderstanding on her part. But hey, since it looks like I'm going down, mayb u guys would want to look into this later idk

What does this mean, anyways

Last edited by Nautilus! At The Disco on Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 50 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 56 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum