Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 51 of 62]

751Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 51 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:54 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo....

why is there so muh investigative stuff...hmm...

752Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 51 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:55 pm

nautilus

nautilus

why are there two role boosting roles
why are there three role copiers

???

also i was going to edit in my post "evil

every villain is lucas" but i got ninja'd and pagebottomed

753Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 51 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:56 pm

chinomi

chinomi

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE BOOST DOES TBH CRIES i wish i did but i don't and i don't know what boosts people get nor do i know when and how it works. i basically just target people and hope for the best.

anyway it doesn't make sense for me to be like Hey GUYS I HAVE MANY VOTES instead of just keeping it secret and using it 2 min before phase end to guarantee killing a townie >:( !!!!!!!!

754Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 51 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:12 pm

nautilus

nautilus

rubs chin a little. well this phase is suitably a clusterfuck, but. okay. everyone in this thread has outed information about themselves except for:

vote: Jason Derulo...........

it's endgame and everyone's screaming and there's really no reason for you to be as cryptic as you've been for the entire game when no one actually has any solid leads at this point, regardless of whether or not you're truly investigative or not

For what it's worth, I feel like at this point the two remaining mafia will likely be at each others' heels since we're going into endgame, but gonna be honest i trust tiki and aeiou the most out of everyone alive

755Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 51 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:16 pm

chinomi

chinomi

I cANT BELIEVE MITSU DDOESNT TRUST ME

756Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 51 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:16 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

@Chinomi

It does, actually.
If the ratio is false it wouldn't matter. You could vote 5 times while your partners voted, nothing for Town to do but wait for the end.

If there really are 2 Maf and 5 Town then blowing all your votes on a Town then you blow your cover and will get either hit tonight by me, or voted tomorrow. Doesn't guarantee a win unless you have a vig kill option.

757Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 51 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:19 pm

nautilus

nautilus

tbh this is seriously based off the fact that aeiou appears to have softclaimed stunner tho stunner hasn't acted for a while + tiki has apparently killed multiple mafia

why is kiyoko dead i need her to be able to make decisions for me and give me confidence on my word vomit o<-< this is exactly why kiyoko was like "uhhh mb i should not give this to mitsu"

758Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 51 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:21 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo....

well ok but if this bites me in the ass im gonna be lookin at u to pay my medical/funeral fees

im a cool investigator! every night i pick one person and i either get their role, their alignment, or ability (also if i investigate dead people i get their role/alignment)

heres what i got each night in the meantime tho!
N0: jailed-got nuthin
N1: Targeted Lux--I got Lux's role (her original one, not the one she copied)
N2: Targeted High Seraph--"Luxaria is Third Party" THANKS, DRIVER
N3: Targeted She-Ra--"She-Ra is Mafia"

im laughin cuz lux got investigated so much like lux plz....

my ability is also why im like why did you get an investigative ability too...

759Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 51 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:25 pm

nautilus

nautilus

why the fuck do we have the same role

760Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 51 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:26 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

In the event Chi is Mafia, and having a vote bomb on the last day phase is a guaranteed loss , I propose this:

Everyone but Chinomi and I voted for Chinomi (5 total votes).

I and Chinomi vote for who we decide is most likely Maf (Blaire?). That's 6 votes, which keeps Chi alive.

And yeah, Blaire, this could be the last day phase, we kinda need you to spit it out.

Ninja'd: ...Oi.

761Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 51 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:26 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo....

stares @ u

762Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 51 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:30 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I

GUESS I'M NOT BUDGING MY VOTE THEN OK

763Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 51 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:32 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo....

well then wheres the vote tally, im pretty sure today's gonna end in a mislynch if i end up getting voted or if im just voting not to get voted myself fuckin rip

764Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 51 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:33 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

alright.

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 51 Tumblr_nmca0cfme61tf8b9qo1_500

(I do not watch supernatural but it is funny because I am a demon. I am funny.)

765Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 51 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:35 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Actually, I move that Chi n' I vote Rasei. If nothing else, the role explains Blaire's actions and claims well. Meanwhile, while I understand not wanting to blow a limited use role while you're uncertain, the get Rasei was pseudo investigator, and having even one more result at a time like this would be INVALUABLE, why not use it right away and see if you can't spot a scummy role, or have some way to prove/disprove claims?

As for having the same role, I could actually see that. Hope many times have there been duplicate roles on the Maf and Town, and soon as Town investigator finds it they immediately out the obvious Maf? Could be Five playing with those expectations.

Although...
Blaire. Why were you claiming proper acted on you last night, hence your result?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 51 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum