Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 44 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 62]

391Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:54 am

nautilus

nautilus

Tiki The Tralala wrote:
Nautilus! At The Disco wrote:
El Zorro wrote:*El Zorro has had a 0% accuracy rating to date.

You had that pulled up and ready, didn't you? XD

Possibly.

Oh, hey, look, I pagetopped. Give me a second and I'll throw the master post in here.

Masterpost:

Last edited by Nautilus! At The Disco on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:00 pm; edited 3 times in total

392Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:56 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tiki The Tralala wrote:
Luxariana Grande wrote:blank stare

mashes face into hand

This is all because of your very first game as host.
Aren't you proud?

I regret nothing.

393Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:57 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

El Zorro!!!! never thought I'd see this again. good luck in your (k)nightly endeavours o wo

394Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:57 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

lux what hast thou wrought

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

395Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:06 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

To clarify something, not using El Zorro's quirks: my role can actually be an OP Town role, but really, the downside is the amount of control I have over it, which could also make it a tool for an easy Mafia win.

And despite my head shake of disapproval at my Demon for shutting me out on N0, they, and their ability to neutralize me CAN be beneficial.

Oh! And this just occurred to me. If we continue to assume that the jailer is Mafia (which I suspected from the start, again, based on my role), then the Demon is likely not. Otherwise, Mafia would have had no reason to blow their jail on me.

Edit: Great job on that master list, Nautie!

396Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:18 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

That's a good point.

Also Tiki, if you have doubts, I already said I'll answer any question that I can so feel free to hit me up. After all, I want to be helpful even if my ability is spent; that's why I explained what happened.

397Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:19 pm

Cure

Cure

:V If your role is as powerful as you say, and also has the downsides that you say. Why did you make a big fuss about it on D1 instead of laying low? Now you're just begging to be made a target of the mafia and have your ability negated constantly.

I could see it possibly being some sort of ploy where you actually WANT mafia to target you because of your role, and it'll do something bad to them... but I think this is not likely something Tiki would come up with, so it's probably not the case.

398Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:30 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

The Cure wrote::V If your role is as powerful as you say, and also has the downsides that you say. Why did you make a big fuss about it on D1 instead of laying low? Now you're just begging to be made a target of the mafia and have your ability negated constantly.

I could see it possibly being some sort of ploy where you actually WANT mafia to target you because of your role, and it'll do something bad to them... but I think this is not likely something Tiki would come up with, so it's probably not the case.

Actually, that is something I would do. =P I've just never had such a role, heh.

And yes, I know I've probably said too much, but at the same time, I don't think that's so bad. If I manage to soak up the jails, that just means other Town, possibly with even better roles, are getting a free pass. If i get targeted for the kill, then that means I'm keeping the kill away from the higher tier speculators, at least for a short time.

I see it balancing out. Especially since, again, my role also has massive backfire potential, so that means by targeting me, they're also removing the threat I pose to my own team. I'll be disappointed, since I've never before had the opportunities that this role gives me, but at the same time, I really think the upsides of being as open as I have been outweigh the downsides.

399Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:16 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

ezzerinrinring a bell wrote:That's a good point.

Also Tiki, if you have doubts, I already said I'll answer any question that I can so feel free to hit me up. After all, I want to be helpful even if my ability is spent; that's why I explained what happened.

Actually, I wonder. Is that the only part to your role? Because i know I had two parts, taken from two different verses in my song. Granted, one part of the role is simply what the Demon can do to me, but still, I wonder...

400Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:27 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

Tiki The Tralala wrote:
ezzerinrinring a bell wrote:That's a good point.

Actually, I wonder.  Is that the only part to your role? Because i know I had two parts, taken from two different verses in my song. Granted, one part of the role is simply what the Demon can do to me, but still, I wonder...

Yes, that's it. My role is based on a verse that repeats a lot in my song and basically defines it.
I? Didn't even know you could have multiple parts?

401Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:45 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm, thought that might be the case. After all, only one verse let's me do anything, while the second is actually someone else's ability.

402Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:49 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo.....

dang who was that el zorro playa

what a g

403Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:49 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Chipping in, my role had two parts (but one ability). One line defined a special case for how my ability works on N0, and then the rest is how it works for the rest of the game starting D1.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

404Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:09 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Guessing this means we all likely have 1 role power, potentially with a qualifier separately attached. Hmm, I wonder what this means for my Demon.

405Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:15 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

If that's the case for most roles, I'd guess they would have it as a "qualifier" just like you say you do, and also an actual ability aside from that :Va

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 44 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum