Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 38 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 62]

211Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 15 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:43 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Nautilus! At The Disco wrote:
@chi - What

also kiyoko is hanging out with me for some reason so i'm already taken sorry chi

W-Whoever said I wanted to do scandalous things with you! Absurd! Jesus Christ...!

O-Oh, was that rude of me? My sincerest apologies!

212Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 15 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:50 pm

angel★

angel★

oh no my bad i wasn't fully aware it was day/was out with my team and didn't get home until just now - hopefully in the future i'll be better about appearing earlier in the phase, but unfortunately the way my schedule works out there may be a couple of times where i can't get on until around now ;w;

some thoughts while backreading that are probably irrelevant now:

re: lux, while katagi seems like the kind of target lux would go after, i feel like she's also very aware of that. the times i've been mafia with her, she's suggested people like that but always added on that she might get pinged for it, so she never pushed very hard for it/we only went with them sometimes (because i/other people on the team were also inclined to go for those kinds of targets).

justin chimberlake wrote:vote: angel for sinning
choooooooo uzaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
um excuse u speak for yourself

justin chimberlake wrote:araaaa maaaa~~~ angel's such a cute little thing she should stop sinning and just let big sister take care of her ^____^~! if i vote for her then she'll definitely come back here and let me pet her head~
you already know you can pet my head any time

Luxaria wrote:
The Cure wrote:
Luxaria wrote:Oh, that was sinning. I read it as "shinning" at a glance since she's a SHINNING STAR.

Also curious.

shining has one n. shinning refers to climbing. angel is a climbing star.

... shit
it's ok lux i can be all the kinds of stars in the world for you ;)

whoops most of this turned out to be not helpful but i don't have much else to add, unfortunately. there's so little go on right now and i'm usually in favor of NLing D1 anyways so... vote: no lynch

213Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 15 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:51 pm

Five

Five

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 15 9LGirfm

No Lynch VIII
Tiki the Troll I
Ace I
Rasei I
chinomi I
Jason Derulo I

Ninfia vs. Ace
Cure vs. Tiki the Troll
Jason Derulo vs. chinomi
Kiyoko vs. Tiki the Troll Rasei
Ace vs.
ezzelin vs. Jason Derulo
She-Ra vs. No Lynch
chinomi vs. angelstar
Plotstickers vs. No Lynch
Aeiou vs.
Rasei vs. No Lynch
nautilus vs. chinomi angelstar No Lynch
high seraph vs. Luxaria No Lynch
Tiki the Troll vs. No Lynch
angelstar vs. No Lynch
Luxaria vs. No Lynch

Last edited by Maroon Five on Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:23 pm; edited 3 times in total

214Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 15 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:52 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

okay, I've been. trying to make sense of this thread but it's honestly difficult since it's late and I haven't had much sleep.

The entire business.. with tiki is just. Confusing as hell, tbh. While at this point I think he's more likely town than not, probably, maybe, it still makes me mildly uncomfortable. I don't like the fact that he's discouraging us from lynching which is our only way of removing mafia barring any vig kills THE SLIGHTEST BIT. Let's say I'm willing to wait and see how this plays out, for now at least.

I'm not inclined to vote for kiyo, mitsu, ninfia, lux and she-ra atm based on spec. I would like to hear from wovels. Where is wovels? Iirc they live in the future, though, so I'm not gonna push much on that, yet.

I....... am gonna vote: Jason Derulo because I hate no lynching and I still don't know what the heck is with jason derulo also blaire has posted a few times but without any actual content. Willing to change vote, but despite what has been said I still think we should try to lynch someone. The fact that the malicious neutral counts in the ratio only makes me firmer in this, because we need info, and we need it asap, and not lynching has never helped. The only time you'll see me advocating a no-lynch is if there is also no NK.

That said, I do realise there isn't much time before rollover, so idk. :Va

215Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 15 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:58 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo.....

um excuse when have i ever posted content plz don't mistake me (omg i actually misspelled it as 'misteak' fuckin rip me) as someone who plays this game v well ok

Vote: Chinomi because idk man they makin me go e ~e rn and also that's the most i got to go on cuz this playa's gotta go to the airport soon (and totally fly on my private jet)

216Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 15 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:03 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Woo, done with that.

And to be fair, Blaire is bplaying in a very Blaire way.

217Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 15 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:04 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Will not be able to catch up before rollover and still at work with full store. Andd the bold is missing on my phone. Vote:no lynch

218Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 15 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:06 pm

katagi

katagi

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 15 LqBdWVu

219Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 15 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:12 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Jason Derulo wrote:Vote: Chinomi because idk man they makin me go e ~e rn and also that's the most i got to go on cuz this playa's gotta go to the airport soon (and totally fly on my private jet)

chuu

unvote

220Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 15 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:20 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Life in the Rasei Lane wrote:Will not be able to catch up before rollover and still at work with full store. Andd the bold is missing on my phone. Vote:no lynch

Still want to hear from you but I'll unvote, vote: no lynch for now. I hope you'll be able to share more with us in the upcoming phase!

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

221Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 15 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:21 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmmm.

Probably going to be busy from now until rollover. We got some discussion this phase, at least.

Vote: No Lynch

222Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 15 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:22 pm

nautilus

nautilus

@Tiki - I've been in and out all day so I haven't had time to update it, but once the night phase rolls over I will! :D

Anyways, unvote: angelstar, vote: no lynch since she's posted some speculation with an interesting insight on Lux, and I don't really have any strong suspicions right now nor do I feel like lynching anyone this late in the phase. Part of this is also me placing my faith in Tiki, I guess.

I'll comment more on things in a little while!

223Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 15 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:24 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Nautilus! At The Disco wrote:...placing my faith in Tiki...

I might have to commemorate this occassion in my signature.

224Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 15 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:40 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

I'm around now, I woke up and back read a but but there's nothing I really felt like commenting on so I went back to bed lol
I don't really understand wtf Chi is doing but it's really strange lol
I'll vote: no lynch
Since that's what it appears it'll be either way and I don't have any leads or feels or whatever on who mafia might be but now this is going to be a very quiet night. Hopefully tomorrow's rollover gives us something more to work with?? Idk

225Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 15 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:41 pm

Cure

Cure

I have no desire to change my vote, this (no)lynchwagon doesn't need it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 38 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum