Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 35 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 62]

121Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:18 pm

chinomi

chinomi

AND IN CASE ANYONE THINKS IM JUST SAYING THAT I DIDNT KNOW TO THROW OFF SUSPICION IM SERIOUS LMFAO the good news is i wasnt going to do anything last night phase anyway

122Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:27 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

justin chimberlake wrote:wait there was already a night phase what OOPS

You were the second post after N0 started.

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 9 MN8sKeJ

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

123Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:30 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ftr tho I totally believe all the people who went "oops i forgot the game started" because i totally did the same thing on n0

this is what happens when you don't have active minigames to remind you to check the forum

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

124Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:43 pm

chinomi

chinomi

i guess i was too busy dishing out hot memes

125Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:44 pm

chinomi

chinomi

JASON DERULO WAS REALLY DISTRACTING OKAY

126Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:10 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo.....

my handsome visage distracts me too

127Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:35 am

chinomi

chinomi

jason i dont think this shit from you right now we have a murder to solve

128Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:05 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo....

man u right

my partner in rhyme, my scavenger duet buddy was killed and that just ain't right

u will be missed, ktg, and i might never find another song again

129Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:10 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

blargh why do I have to be awake.

The kill on katagi is probably avoiding potential protects. The stun and jail... I think maf would have at least one, but which depends on other things. I'm not certain how much targets really say about them, cause I can see both being pretty valid town or maf targets tbh. Plot often seems suspicious tho mostly cause she tends to be busy, and has a history of being N0 stun target from what I remember, and Blaire is a wildcard.

Also, my ability isn't much like anything I've seen before.

can I go back to bed now even tho it's 1pm zzzz

130Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:30 am

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

Just got back from handing out resumes for internship. Will be busier tomorrow for interviews though, but it will be a night phase soo yeaah.

ANYWAY, hmmm, I don't have much to add from what has already been said. Re: alignment of jail/stun, if we believe that one is maf and the other is town, I'm more inclined to believe that the jail is town-originating, if only because it also sort of acts as a protect? Just...a thought, but I guess the fact that maf jailers do exist renders that reasoning....pointless....

I...can't tell how weird the targets are myself tbh, but judging by reactions, I guess they kind of are. The NK was probably RNG'd if that's the case or

red plot chili peppers wrote:I am going to be a little less conservative this game and bring up that there's probably a bus driver in this game!

If this information holds true, then maybe the NK was redirected?

131Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:15 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Hello everyone, how are we doing today. I'm well thanks, I just finished my coffee and have to get back to writing about heart attacks for work soon, but I'm well.

@Kiyoko, my role isn't really like anything I've gotten or seen before specifically. You seem to have an extra mechanic to your role so I'm not really able to help you there. Good luck tho.

anyway, I see lots of people have posted but no one has really settled on a vote. Are people feeling like a no lynch? the ratio is kinda tight. I don't really have anything role related to add that is helpful unfortunately.

I'm wondering if perhaps the town and mafia stuns alternate nights? Both of these roles could go either way so its hard to tell, especially because the targets don't give us a ton of information.

People I wouldn't vote for at this point:
Monkiyo
Jason Derulo
Red plot chili peppers

people I could vote for:
everyone else

would like to hear from:
High Seraph
She-ra-ra-Riot
I think everyone else has posted but everyone else post more.

back to work with me! will check in later

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

132Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:25 am

high seraph

high seraph

hoLA thank you ninfia for coming up w my awesome name ilu <3

was katagi literally a song from a game about driving a scooter around the fucking suburbs, r u kidding me Katagi. You have the most obscure roles omg.

Arctic Monkiyoko wrote:Re: stuns/jails, I feel like the "one is probably town and one is probably maf" thing has bitten us in the ass over the past few games (Raie and ezz's basically identical redirect in alca's game comes to mind) but I also don't have any evidence that that's not the case so. I have no strong opinion on the alignment of either the stun or the jail.

yo, I'd like to remind you all that it bit you guys in the ass, I was right about the whole Raie vs ezz vs angel triangle thing all along. And the logic that was applied then (by me) was pretty solid too, because, for balance reasons, it'd be hella awkward to have both the stunner and the jailer in the same team. So yeah, I'm still gonna subscribe to the "one is mafia, one is town" theory. Well, unless one of them (or both?) are third party.

Speaking of third parties, I agree with approaching the situation as if the original ratio was 11T:5M.

Fwiw, I won't be voting for either Jason Derulo or Plot this phase, since neither of them could've sent the NK on Katagi, obviously. I'll go ahead and vote: Lux because I feel like she'd be the kind of person to say "hey let's kill katagi nye heh heh". Also, do we have unlimited vote changes?

ninja'd by ninfia how do u like hearin me babe whispers soflty into ur ears

133Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:40 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

yaaaaaas gaga

134Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:43 am

nautilus

nautilus

I nearly choked on my drink while looking at Lucas' icon, oh my god. This game is amazing. You're all amazing

Anyways uh I guess it's also voting time. I... am feeling a lynch more than a no lynch this phase, but I think part of that is because someone's died N0 (in comparison to the last 3/4 main round games where no one actually died N0 and so we didn't really... lose anyone + had little to go off of in some cases). I wouldn't be averse to a no lynch given that the targets of the stun and the jail and the NK aren't really yielding that much information for us, though

Off the top of my head I'm not going to vote for Red Plot Chili Peppers or Jason Derulo because, as people have said, they didn't send in the NK on katagi last night. Everyone else is pretty wide open for me

@Ninfia and the Diamonds - Is there any reason for the unwillingness to vote the Arctic Monkiyokos, or is it just vibes? :Oa

I can also make a fact master post later if no one gets on it o/

135Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:22 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I had a feeling, but I don't necessarily feel the need to voice it yet! It's definitely just a vibe for now.

I agree with you though, I feel more inclined to lynch than no lynch today. Lucas brings an interesting point with lux, but I don't really feel the urge to vote for her at this point. I do know that she is very good at duping me so I don't want to uhhh... yeah. u know. be duped.

if I had to randomly pick a list of like, I dunno, five people I would vote for I'd say... ezz, ace, cure, angel, aeiou, in no particular order. I don't necessarily have anything against them, but I narrowed the list of "everyone else" to five. statistically, one or two of them could be maf/malicious, so hey, there it is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 35 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum