Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 48 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 62]

511Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:30 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

chi, how much of this can you ask the host to clarify for you? Just because I feel like once we have a solid understanding of how this role works, we'll be able to I guess plan for it better?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

512Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:41 pm

chinomi

chinomi

i'll ask tomorrow so i might not get answers until afternoon tomorrow. im about to log off.
sorry for any inconvenience that causes i just dont know what all to ask right now. unless five sees all the questions and wants to PM me LOL but i know thats p. inconvenient for five so ill go back and gather them up myself.

513Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:46 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

justin chimberlake wrote:
Luxariana Grande wrote:@ chinomi
Since you have no restriction when you act, how long does the boost last? Because if you sent it to me during the night and I'd get it during a day phase, what happens if I have no day ability? I'm guessing it lasts until the next night at least? And if you sent it during the day, then vice versa? Basically lasts 48 hours?

Also I'm assuming it won't work on passives given your queries? Or you were just trying to avoid them since they're a bit more variable. Though I think there was a discussion concluding everyone has an active and a passive or condition or something like that.

i'm assuming it only works for the action that's made the night i target the boost

hm

How does that work, though? Because I didn't receive a message during the night, which means it'd have to trigger on my night action without my input. But I'm not really sure how mechanics could make a driving role suddenly boosted without my input on it (i.e. pick 3 targets) even if I did get it and went without notification--which I don't think happened given the fact that I did drive myself.

I agree with Kiyoko on asking all you can out of the host. Five's cute. Just give her a lot of flirty compliments and touch her cheeks and it should get you somewhere.

@ Kiyoko
Question. If Cure had a role with a side-effect of killing her, how do you think she'd reveal it to the thread? Because her comments about her role being useless seem too dismissive if she had a chance to just die suddenly, but it's the only thing that leaps out at me. I guess mafia could have used a second kill (vig shot) in the night, but I wouldn't expect it on Cure or plot given the circumstances. Maybe Cure, I guess? But given her general apathy it's still weird. I do feel like plot was the NK. She honestly makes a lot of sense given all available targets and the patterns from previous nights.

514Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:48 pm

Five

Five

Maroon Five wrote:LUXARIA WAS MODKILLED

SHE WAS YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL BY JAMES BLUNT

SHE WAS BULLYING ME

515Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:49 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I was waiting for that.

I may go play games no--

how the fuck did it get to be 3:00 AM.

516Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:50 pm

Five

Five

Luxxxiepop oh my god how does this happen every night with you?

517Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:56 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

whines

518Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:09 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm pretty certain Raie did not die as a result of her own action (based on Raie's posts, not because I have any extra knowledge on how she died)

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

519Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:39 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

I think Cure claimed mortician or something to do with dead people? Idk
I'm too exhausted to comment on anything else and I'm still good with my vote where its at but
Lux did you drive She-ra at all??

520Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:31 am

high seraph

high seraph

HELLO I AM STILL ALIVE AND I WILL MAKE POSTS TODAY BC IM A GOOD BOY AND I KEEP MY PROMISES!!!!!!!! THANK U ALL FOR UR PATIENCE, U WILL BE HANDSOMELY REWARDED!!!!!

521Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:55 am

nautilus

nautilus

Hello everyone I am awake now and have only skimmed through the posts but will backread more in-depth in a mo'

The Arctic Monkiyokos wrote:@Lux, if I target you again will you have a mental breakdown? Because I feel like Mitsu might if I target her but I don't want the responsibility of having to make decisions if I target myself.

cries in the corner. I'm coo' with whomever you want to act on, but!! I can!! Make decisions without stressing too much ok!! Listen, N1 was just surprising okay it was like you threw me a live alligator and I didn't know what to do with it ;_;

Lucas wrote:HELLO I AM STILL ALIVE AND I WILL MAKE POSTS TODAY BC IM A GOOD BOY AND I KEEP MY PROMISES!!!!!!!! THANK U ALL FOR UR PATIENCE, U WILL BE HANDSOMELY REWARDED!!!!!

How

Lucas what will I get in return for listening to your posts

The Arctic Monkiyokos wrote:Seriously though don't boost Tiki unless we have a really solid idea of who we want Tiki to kill, since based on my effects it's either going to let him voluntarily not kill, or it's going to give him two kills, and if it's the latter we should probably be prepared.

I agree with not wanting to boost Tiki for the above reasons. chi, as the house to your eggs, this is not a good plan no matter how much Tiki claims it's "fun" because of the circumstances. I already know you said you weren't going to do the thing but I'm reiterating because I'm late.

I have some other thoughts, but I'm also eating a cheesecake so I'll get back to you once I finish.

522Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:14 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

You guys act like I would do something stupid, like initiate a vote between Lux and a random person (who turns to be me) during a night phase, based on practically no evidence, just because I thought it'd be funny.

523Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:48 am

nautilus

nautilus

I don't believe you'd gamethrow or anything, but in the off-chance that chi grants you extra kills (which, other than the ability to hold a shot is the only boost I can think of in this situation), it'd be kind of dangerous if we don't have a solid target and you'd be compelled to shoot, if only because your role has a severe chance of increasing the body count if you don't shoot carefully

Anyways where did Lucas go after making that post I would like to be handsomely rewarded

That being said I'mma gonna continue sitting on my vote until more people have actually posted with spec and not promises of spec. There is someone I have in mind, like I said last night, but I'd like to hear... from peeps... <o><o>

524Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:08 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Nah, nah. In all seriousness, I agree it would be a terrible move at this juncture to boost me. XD

525Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 35 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:15 am

nautilus

nautilus

In all seriousness, I do kind of wonder what role Plot had? We've established she's likely pizza, but she also correctly identified the existence of a driver on D1 while stunned, indicating that she had some other ability that would've allowed her to know such a thing? I mean, I'm assuming pizza works like Kiyoko's role so she wasn't driven out of an action on N0 (though she was stunned anyways... ??), so... hm.

I keep looking at her song for inspiration but all I think of are apples...

I do agree that Raie prrrobably had some sort of role that had to do with dead people (whether it be revival or something else, though, but I'd argue mortician/revival are pretty powerful roles so it doesn't jive with her comments about her ability being limited), but.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 48 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum