Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 40 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 62]

271Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 19 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:13 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

8(

Last edited by Ninfia and the Diamonds on Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

272Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 19 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:13 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

re: lyrics in rollover, I'm guessing they have to do with peoples' abilities, but I have no idea if that helps much since there seem to be some unique roles in this game that might be hard to guess.

Was planning to vote Rasei again if she didn't post during the night but Rasei just posted and her post was pretty solid so I guess

vote: The Cure

not because I think Raiechu is particularly suspicious but because she hasn't contributed anything of value yet.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

273Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 19 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:15 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I am further convinced the jailer is Mafia, BTW.

274Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 19 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:39 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Okay. Keeping it brief, for three reasons
I'm out of the house right now.
I'm busy tonight.
That jail has me emotionally, fucking compromised, after how much I've looked forward to actually getting to do something cool, for these past 72 hours, I don't get that chance.

And I have to get this out now, because, as I've posted elsewhere, I'm going to be part of a long, taxing event with friends tomorrow. I may get no other chance.

But yeah. Why jail me other than wanting no information on what I have talked about for two, damn days now? And a jail instead of a kill, because, let's face it, looking at the last day phase, could easily mislynch me if I don't get to prove myself.

Also, I have no idea if the demon acted on me, too.

Not gonna vote right now, but if I had to, it would be for The Cure. For the reason Kiyo stated, and, as Cure is often quick to say in her defense, she's often quieter when Mafia, as opposed to get usual, aggressive self.

275Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 19 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:39 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I knew you chose that song, you egg, I knew you'd choose Penguin Prison ;_;

Bit busy at the moment, but here's my thoughts:

re: Kiyoko - I strongly believe she's town and that's pretty much it! She is the person I trust the most in this game. I don't want to elaborate on this but I'm trying to wrap my head around what something means for the game at large, and I think Kiyoko will probably know what I'm getting at here

re: jail on Tiki - I can see a few options here:

1. Mafia jailed Tiki so he wouldn't be able to do his thing given he seemed to be hamming it up as some sort of good thing here and to further delay his ability to prove himself

2. Town jailed Tiki because they didn't trust his claims from the previous phase, or town jailed Tiki a la Raie jailing me in CCS mafia as a way of protection, but given the fact that Tiki outright claimed jailing would interfere with his thing, I feel like town would not jail him if they believed him enough to want to protect him

Given the amount of people in-thread willing to put their faith in Tiki, I feel like the former (mafia jailing Tiki) is more likely than the latter.

Aaaaaa nooo Tiki ;___; I hope you feel better soon!

276Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 19 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:02 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Nautilus! At The Disco wrote:Aaaaaa nooo Tiki ;___; I hope you feel better soon!

Sorry. Smidge calmer now that I'm home.
I will say, I have no idea if anything I've done, especially things I've tried to do would have helped the Town or the Mafia, but in all likelihood would have made this game more notable, and, for me at least, hilarious.

Okay, now let's see if i can have time to finish my parody song...

277Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 19 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:18 pm

Cure

Cure

Maroon Five wrote:Cure was stunned!

Cool, I didn't even act last night.

Kiyo wrote:not because I think Raiechu is particularly suspicious but because she hasn't contributed anything of value yet.

I'll continue not to contribute anything of value, because I have nothing to contribute. If you vote me out it's a waste of the day phase and a hit to the ratio. I'm honestly not really paying attention, so you don't really lose anything other than another mislynch. My ability is not particularly helpful on its own.

278Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 19 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:21 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I think there was a tacit understanding that blocking Tiki from doing his thing would be a waste of the day phase we spent discussing Tiki's thing. I'm content to lean maf on jailer unless someone has strong reason to believe otherwise.

This list is mostly based on vibes and willingness to share information tbh.

Unwilling to vote
Myself
Mitsu
Lux
Tiki (for the time being; Jury's still out on his alignment but I think it's a waste of last phase if we just lynch him this phase without getting more info on this situation)

Not inclined to vote but could be convinced
Rasei
plotstickers
Aeiou
chinomi

Would like to hear more from
♪ Cure
♪ Jason Derulo
♪ Ace
♪ ezzelin
♪ She-Ra
♪ high seraph
♪ angelstar

@Raie: I'm voting because I would like to hear more from and you being passive aggressive about it in thread isn't going to help your case.

279Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 19 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:22 pm

Cure

Cure

I'm not being passive aggressive? I'm just straight up saying I have nothing to say because I'm not paying attention. I really don't care if you vote me.

You won't get any information from lynching me other than a loss to the ratio. I'm not really trying to dissuade you from voting me if you think my lack of contribution is worth lynching me. ya know.

280Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 19 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:25 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Your post pre-edit came off more passive-aggressive than post-edit so I'll leave the comment there but take back the sentiment

but since I know you know how this game works and you're not enough of an asshole to game throw how about throwing thread a bone here.

281Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 19 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:26 pm

Cure

Cure

Arctic Monkiyoko wrote:but since I know you know how this game works and you're not enough of an asshole to game throw how about throwing thread a bone here.

What exactly do you want to know?

282Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 19 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:35 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm not looking for anything in particular, you've just been really checked out of this game and this caught my attention so I voted you. But also my concerns have kind of been cleared up for other reasons so

unvote, vote: high seraph

Same deal. Just kind of voting off my third list until people give me a good reason not to vote them.

283Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 19 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:49 pm

nautilus

nautilus

As it stands I'm extremely unwilling to vote Kiyoko because of things that have happened.

I'm also not really willing to vote Lux based on general vibes from her posts: she feels effectively different from how she did in alca's game with her lines of reasoning and it's enough to make me tentatively believe she's town. In that same vein of general vibes, I feel like Plot's initial post was a little more forward of her (not so much the style of the post but her upfront statement near the end of it) and reminds me a lot more of her playstyle in the Love Live game where she was town; having been mafia with Plot I feel like maf!Plot would be a little more self-conscious of what she posts and more conservative, imo + take a lot more time on her thoughts but I digress I have not seen active!maf!Plot

I'm willing to let Tiki go until he can prove or disprove whatever thing he has to offer us, so I'm not going to suggest a lynch on him today. Other than that it's kind of the rotating cycle of people who haven't really put forth information or haven't posted enough to get a good vibe off of them that I'm willing to vote for, give or take a few people who've made very light softclaims.

I was a bit uneasy on chinomi's probing from the night prior because asking random people whether or not they're active or passive during a night phase kind of sounds like she was trying to get at people's roles, but knowing mafia!chi I feel like chi would be more cautious about doing so and wouldn't be as obvious about it. I know everyone's like ooOoohh chi is a wildcard though, so ymmv I guess

284Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 19 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:54 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I don't have any strong feelings about chi (sorry chi i know we held hands that one time last game but i have commitment issues and the only things i feel strongly about are japanese voice actors and font choices)

but I did read chi's asking people whether they're active/passive as a more town thing to do. If chi has an ability that's harmful or disruptive to her target in any way, it doesn't make sense for her to basically declare in thread who she's going to act on, and if she has an ability that isn't harmful then I think maf!chi would just use it on maf and not be so overt about target-hunting.

So I'm not particularly suspicious of chi.

I am kind of curious about the roofie pizza blaire got though? or whatever it is that vowels gave her. Don't share with the thread if it's something you don't want maf knowing but i am curious.

285Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 19 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:58 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo....

i'm pretty B/ about the shady-ass playas from last night but w/e, we'll see how things go

chi makes me go super B/// but honestly i'd be just as willing to vote most anyone else today so again i wanna see how today plays out a lil more before i really do anything

i'm especially waiting on aeiou tho, cuz like on one hand wth man that pizza was fucked up and i wanna know why but i'd also understand if you wanna keep it quiet (though that second thing's not gonna fly for long ok i can be a patient man, but only for so long)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 40 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum