Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 36 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 62]

151Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 11 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:33 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

alright I have the head out to dodgeball soon but I don't really have any real gut feelings towards the lynch. :|c

I guess Vote: Ace because I threw him into my list.

would also like to hear more from cure. she's been fairly quiet today.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

152Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 11 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:41 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ninfia and the Diamonds wrote:would also like to hear more from cure. she's been fairly quiet today.

Is that not a blessing?

Last edited by Tiki The Tralala on Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

153Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 11 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:44 pm

Five

Five

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 11 9LGirfm

No Lynch I
Tiki the Troll I
chinomi I
Luxaria I
Ace I

Ninfia vs. Ace
Cure vs.
Jason Derulo vs.
Kiyoko vs. Tiki the Troll
Ace vs.
ezzelin vs.
She-Ra vs.
chinomi vs.
Plotstickers vs.
Aeiou vs.
Rasei vs.
nautilus vs. chinomi
high seraph vs. Luxaria
Tiki the Troll vs. No Lynch
angelstar vs.
Luxaria vs.

154Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 11 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:49 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm pretty okay with assuming that Tiki is not neutral and possibly town but I would infodump as much as you can, Tiki, because being vague about things that are potentially dangerous to town does not do town any favors. I mean, don't give away too much but at the same time you seem to be hinting knowledge of something that causes a lot of death and i feel like this is something thread should know about

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

155Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 11 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:09 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Okay I'm here! Sorry guys I was in class all day and earlier when I checked the thread there was not much being said and then now there was SO MUCH and I had to read through it.

I literally have no idea what to think yet ;___;

Um.

Tiki's thing intrigues me and I want to know more about that. Rn I am just checking in though I guess. Ninfia seems to have more ideas than most about feelings re: people and I am wondering how you came to those? other than just vibes. Or even that because I feel like I don't even have vibes on anyone yet o_o. I'mma check back later.

156Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 11 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:11 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Oh, huh. I suppose in that vein both neutrals obstruct the mafia win condition, given that clarification: even if town and mafia are at equal numbers, mafia might need to take out neutrals, too... Hm.

Regarding Tiki: I feel like given his response to me about the whole "lynching every day especially when we don't have solid leads is not good", he's implying that there's mechanics at play (a bunch of lovers, bombs, converts) that can make the ratio very bad very quickly?

For the most part, I'd agree with Kiyoko that if there's something really dangerous town needs to know about, Tiki, you should probably out it sooner than later unless you feel the pros of not outing it are better than the cons, imo. Just don't die before you infodump, man

157Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 11 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:16 pm

chinomi

chinomi

ara maaaa i have nothing to contribute at all but that doesn't mean you should vote for me goooosh

158Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 11 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:20 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Nautilus! At The Disco wrote:
Regarding Tiki: I feel like given his response to me about the whole "lynching every day especially when we don't have solid leads is not good", he's implying that there's mechanics at play (a bunch of lovers, bombs, converts) that can make the ratio very bad very quickly?

should this not always be policy I am confused. (just curious because I always feel so hesitant to vote when I don't have any solid suspicions...like right now)

For the most part, I'd agree with Kiyoko that if there's something really dangerous town needs to know about, Tiki, you should probably out it sooner than later unless you feel the pros of not outing it are better than the cons, imo. Just don't die before you infodump, man

Yeeah. I would like info to be dumped on me. pls. (*is a dumb n00b at these games*)

159Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 11 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:22 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

She ra is always a dumb n00b don't let her specificity fool u

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

160Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 11 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:41 pm

nautilus

nautilus

She-Ra-Ra-Riot wrote:

should this not always be policy I am confused. (just curious because I always feel so hesitant to vote when I don't have any solid suspicions...like right now

Oh! What I mean is that... Usually we sit around and discuss lynches before we lynch people and sometimes when we have no leads, we defer to no lynches to avoid unnecessary deaths from random votes and shit. Usually people wouldn't advocate no lynches past, like, day one though because repeated no lynching means that town doesn't make a lot of headway in terms of flushing mafia out of the game, and allows the mafia to catch up ratio-wise really quickly because they're still going to be NKing. Like, it's good to be cautious in most games, but playing overly cautious can backfire imo

Tiki's comment here though:

Tiki the Tralalala wrote:That's all i'll do though: suggest. Because something else from what little I know, while we certainly need to discuss good candidates to lynch and whatnot, lynching someone every day, especially on days we don't have good leads, would probably not be the best choice this time around.

seems to advocate for an extreme amount of caution when it comes to the lynch on D1 (and his comment about "lynching someone every day, especially on days we don't have good leads, would probably not be the best choice" implies that such caution would extend beyond D1 since he's referring to other lynches).

Plus, his reply to me here:

Tiki the Tralalala wrote:Careful lynching. I'm just suggesting that mislynches might contribute to us losing Town even faster than usual.

implies that there is a mechanic in play that would allow a mislynch to be more damaging to town than it normally is in other games, hence my comment.

@chi - !! Do you have any speculation or thoughts on anything going on right now!!

161Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 11 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:57 pm

Cure

Cure

It's been a long time since I've played a game where third party players counted against the ratio for mafia's win.

I've been quiet because I've been busy for the past three days/stayed at a hotel two nights/running errands all day and honestly don't have the energy to want to do anything other than lay on my face and I keep forgetting that this game is a thing.

Honestly, my ability is not particularly useful, especially not at this stage in the game. I'm straight up probably not going to contribute nearly as much as I normally do. If you guys feel like lynching me because of it, you don't really lose anything and I'm sort of indifferent because I'll probably keep being too busy to speculate as much as normal.

Last edited by The Cure on Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

162Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 11 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:58 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
...Nah.

=D

In part, yeah, sensitive info, info I'm keeping between me and the hellspawn holding my leash.

For another part, it's not something I think you guys need to worry about that much. So long as we don't go around killing Town every day just because we felt we "had" to lynch someone to get some info, we should be alright. I'm not even suggesting that an accelerated death rate is tied to the act of lynching itself, though given what I have that actually makes my potential to be nothing more than a lump every night phase, I wouldn't be surprised if you people also have some pretty powerful things going on yourselves.

Edit: For the third part, so long as we speculate on who to lynch, even without necessarily lynching, I think there's balance in this game to make sure that mafia still gets what's coming to them with this method.

And for the last part: I wanna have fun. And it's no fun if I ruin the surprise. =D

Last edited by Tiki The Tralala on Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

163Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 11 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:59 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Pardon me if I don't move my vote. Tiki's posts don't strike me as particularly pro-town.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

164Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 11 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:59 pm

Cure

Cure

I'm not sure why Tiki has straight out come and practically claimed the malicious third party player. That's... pretty silly.

Though I've only been skimming the past two pages and all his posts are just like "NEFARIOUS LAUGHING WORDS" to me.

165Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 11 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:01 pm

chinomi

chinomi

@chi - !! Do you have any speculation or thoughts on anything going on right now!!

チョ~うざぁい…… I don't hav time for this, y'know? All of this stuff like murders and what-not. I'd rather just do my own thing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 36 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum