Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 49 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 62]

526Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:15 am

high seraph

high seraph

hello I'm finally home ;w;!!!

It's fair that I'd figure in everyone's "would vote for" lists, considering my inactivity. But I'm back, valetine's day is over and I have survived through that entire thing and this entire thing too, which is a good thing for everyone involved (me, I'm the only one involved). Anyway, I'm gonna try to give you guys enough information that I won't have to be hanging around those shady lists anymore.

For starters, the thing I said I was trying to do still hasn't happened.

I think Aeiou?? asked me if I had tried to do anything last phase and the answer is: yes. I have been submitting actions since the start of the game, but none of them have gone through due to the fact that my role is very conditional. My role has the potential to go off at any phase during a cycle (either day or night) as long as the conditions are met. However! When I talked about it at first, I didn't mean to say "hey guys don't kill me cuz I'll do a thing", my sentiment was more like "hey guys dont kill me bc im gonna b inactive and im sorry but i'll be here soon i promise". It's unlikely that I'd be able to prove my alignment through my action, so I wasn't asking for time to do a thing and prove a point. Sorry if I ended up sending this message to u guys.

Here's a enigmatic hint to my role, for whoever's interested: as far as I can tell, it has been present in only one other game in this forum, and the person who had it never managed to use it properly in that game. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to either lmao.

Now that that's out of the way, I should talk a bit abt last night phase. I suppose Lux gave me a ride last night?? since I have received the boosting effect that is in no way pizza-related. For what is worth, I think chinomi's boost affects each role differently. For me, it made the effects of the action I submitted in the last night phase last, um, longer (hahahahhahaha oh my god, this is hilarious tbh, knowing my role flavor). Thank u for the boost! ;w;

I'm gonna post this now and then try to figure out who to vote for.

@Nautilus! At the Disco: heh heh Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 36 XapXvjf

omfg why this pagetop

527Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:37 am

nautilus

nautilus

( ∩ˇωˇ∩)♡ Hello, Lucas, it's nice to see you.

tbh, my first thought when it came to your role was something similar to Five's from Crossroads where she would take out the NK sender, given the "you have always been submitting actions but nothing is happening" thing you seem to be going on about but you mention being able to act in either phase of a cycle so ???

Other thoughts... I'm guessing the chi boost doesn't give options since you only mention the one outcome, which confirms (though everyone had gone to this conclusion anyways) that Kiyoko received something from the pizza, then.

528Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:40 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

LUCAS GAGA wrote:Here's a enigmatic hint to my role, for whoever's interested: as far as I can tell, it has been present in only one other game in this forum, and the person who had it never managed to use it properly in that game. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to either lmao.

Hmm. There have been a lot of roles in this forum that have flopped, but I've that is (at least mostly) unique? Hmm...

Edit: This prior game you're referring to, Lucas, is it one that we finished, or one of those that one side or the other forfeited at some point?

529Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:51 am

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

Back from facilitating freshmen and 6-9pm class orz I have done a backread so here we go

First off, holy wow that's a lot of kills in one night. W-well, at least we got a maf...I think...I guess...I guess it's also possible that maf!tailor tailored ezz to make them flip maf in case someone kills them. Plus there has already been hints that there are other roles that could kill in the game, so I can see maf doing it, but I don't know how likely that is ;-;  I don't like tailors, please, I've had enough of costumes

And then there's the two other kills on Cure and Plot. I can't tell which one is the NK tbh, but if I had to guess, I'm gonna say I think it was Plot because I remember her saying something about thinking there's a bus driver which implies that she has some information on her. Cure has been, uhh, different this game so I don't think?? she'd be a high priority NK target. I do think that extra kill was maf though

530Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:14 am

high seraph

high seraph

I really would rather not say anything else about my role, because it won't benefit me nor the team.

ummm if you guys have any other questions you'd like to ask me tho, I'd be happy to help???

531Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:14 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Half-asleep. Will confirm I drove a bus between myself and Lucas, so if he has a boost it is probably chinomi's.

Rasei, your turn.
Blaire, idk if you did something to me last night or not, but were you going to elaborate or?

Will backread in a bit.

Sleepy...

532Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:22 am

chinomi

chinomi

im awake (not really i didnt really sleep last night) but i have some answers to some questions:

-i can act any phase i want
-my boost takes effect on abilities that have an effect in that phase only

533Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:27 am

nautilus

nautilus

Lucas, who are you leaning towards this phase? Or rather... what are your thoughts... on thread events...

I can't speak for many people but for me it's been hard to get a read on you since you haven't really commented on a lot of thread events and circumstances lately. You only dropped by last day phase to comment on being afk and also to vote on angel, and with a role that's apparently very hard to prove, idk

I'd also ask the same question to Ace for similar reasons: Who are you feeling and suspecting and what are your thoughts on players this phase? Also, re: third kill, any reason who you think it feels mafia? :Oa

Last edited by Nautilus! At The Disco on Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

534Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:28 am

high seraph

high seraph

can i ask something

.... how many stunners are there in this game?

is it correct to assume that there is/was a ~normal~ stunner (plot n0, cure n1) and a pizza stunner (blaire n1*, kiyoko n2)? also have u guys discussed stunner vs jailer in more depht?

*blaire rejected the pizza stun tho

im rly sorry if these are obvious questions im trying to piece things together here

edit because of ninja mitsu: i'm working on it, i'll let u kno ;w;

535Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:30 am

nautilus

nautilus

there are at minimum 2 (pizza, non-pizza) stunners and the jailer

we've been running on the assumption jailer is maf because jailer jailed tiki and blocked him from acting, but other than that the jailer vs stunner debate hasn't erupted for a while

ok ;w;

o wait do you want me to pull up the masterpost give me a sec. it's not updated with newest details though

Masterpost:

536Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:40 am

chinomi

chinomi

for the record i don't really want to keep my vote on ace, i just did so because i wanted to make a vote on someone to make sure i vote today but the votes as they are right now... make it really easy for the mafia to like, jump on a vote for a townie right before rollover

well not that im totally against voting for ace, i dont really have anyone else i know to vote lol

537Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:48 am

nautilus

nautilus

idk man it's still plenty early enough in the phase for things to still happen... i'd only be worried if no one's voting or we have a tie close to rollover or something

538Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:56 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I'm still trying to figure out how to vote for the songs, heh.
Though, yeah. We've not really had an info gathering role make claims, D1 was all about the NL (my fault, really, though i think you can see why I as concerned now), D2 was a bandwagon on Angelstar because of a likely misleading intermission, and...here we are.

With how quiet many have been, not much to go off of. The most vocal people here I'm actually inclined to buy into being Town, as they've mostly been stating facts and plans, and not so much trying to drive anyone. Doesn't clear them, of course, but I'm still feeling more comfortable voting on the less active players this go 'round.

Especially true looking at who's been taken out. While leaving the heavy spec players up was a strategy utilized by a Maf team team that had a heavy spec player on board, that idea caught ion, and it seems more often used by teams who don't have one of those players on their side these days. Again, this is just theorizing...but also, I've been on a lot of Maf teams. XD

Edit: Actually, be sure I have this right, we have 3 buffers theorized? Kiyo, Pizza Plottie, and Chinomi?

539Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:01 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Now that we've confirmed chinomi's boost and that three people all have to be telling the truth for things to work out the way they did, I'm inclined to believe chinomi is town.

Still waiting on She-Ra but since the ratio is kind of okay right now (8:3 if we count the neutrals, iirc? too lazy to check) I'm okay with information lynches at this point. I stand by that I'd be comfortable with a lynch on Blaire, Lucas, She-Ra or Ace until the four of them share more. I do want to hear more from Vowels too just because I feel like I haven't heard from Vowels lately

I am not a buffer and have never been.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

540Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 36 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:02 am

nautilus

nautilus

Kiyoko's not a buffer, she just received a buff this phase. :Oa

I don't want to elaborate on what her role actually is, but it's not like chi's and the pizza in terms of the actual action.

oops hello kiyoko

Last edited by Nautilus! At The Disco on Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 49 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum