Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 49 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 62]

541Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:02 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Aeiou wrote:Lux did you drive She-ra at all??

I'll give this a tentative "maybe" for now, though I will say there is a non-zero chance of it. Just letting you know I didn't ignore this.

Mitsu wrote:but!! I can!! Make decisions without stressing too much ok!!

Mitsu I feel a bond with you across time and space.

Mitsu wrote:In all seriousness, I do kind of wonder what role Plot had? We've established she's likely pizza, but she also correctly identified the existence of a driver on D1 while stunned, indicating that she had some other ability that would've allowed her to know such a thing? I mean, I'm assuming pizza works like Kiyoko's role so she wasn't driven out of an action on N0 (though she was stunned anyways... ??), so... hm.

This is a good point, and it's something I have been wondering about as well. Maybe she somehow ended up with her own pizza/role and said nothing of it. I'm guessing if someone had received it and not made word of it, she might have prodded them. I realize the pizza appears to be sent during the day, but I'm guessing it might have worked similar to Kiyoko's hints in that her role was different between N0 and D1.

... actually, on that note, plot was stunned N0. And immediately mentioned a bus being in play. If her N0 role was "Stun a player", with her D1 and onwards role being "Send a conditional stun/(buff???)", that... might make sense. If... someone can stun themself?

There's one other tinfoil hat theory I have, but I'm not sure how much I subscribe to it given several variables, and I'd rather not get into it just now for several reasons, but namely it feels a bit unlikely.

Otherwise...

I'm not sure how I feel about Lucas' claims right now since, as was pointed out, it's another of those "I will do a thing, maybe, at some point, but I can't tell you more" like we dealt with for Tiki. I have a few guesses on whatever he's hinting at, though I wouldn't mind some more hints and/or transparency. That said, this game proves interesting since I notice most of what we're dealing with appears to be a waiting game in terms of mechanics.

I would like to hear from Rasei and Blaire asap to know what they know. Also see how She-Ra responds to these votes.

542Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:04 am

high seraph

high seraph

ok thank u mitsu

if you guys wanna pursue the "jailer is mafia" theory, these are the possible candidates:

♪ Ace
♪ ezzelin
♪ She-Ra
♪ Rasei
♪ nautilus

I got this list simply by cross-referencing rollovers and the information we have gathered so far through claims etc btw. Mayb someone else will double-check.

I know ezz is already dead, but I'm not sure if action priority would make her action go through before the kill landed on her. Furthermore, I don't think ezz's song lyrics really relate to the jailer role at all? So maybe we can scratch her off the list. I've also removed Lux and chi from the list, given what they've claimed (and I can confirm, to a certain degree). I also removed myself because I know I'm not the jailer. Lastly, since nautilus already subscribes to the "jailer is mafia" theory, I'd assume that's not her role either, but I might be reaching a bit.

Going a bit deeper now: why was there only 1 stun on N2 (presumably from the pizza)?

Pizza (plot) was stunned on N0 and rejected on N1, so that explains why those phases had only 1 stun. If plot's stun on Kiyoko had a higher priority than the kill that landed on her (which we're assuming), then where's the other stun? I'm thinking Ninfia miiight have been the other stunner, judging from her song lyrics (also her song is fucking awesome, jesus fucking christ Ninfia has the best goddamn taste in music, I'm telling ya). However, it's still kind of a stretch. It's also possible that either Aeiou or Kiyoko are the other stunner. I don't believe it's Aeiou tho?? Basically because of hints that I think I might have picked up on.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

idek if this spec is even useful anymore, I'll look at each jailer candidate a bit more closely and get back here soon ok

holy shit im still listening to penguin prison this is too good ninfia holy shiT

543Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:06 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hello I can chime in on how plot's ability might have worked.

N0 worked for me as if there had been a D-1 and I had done the thing to myself (which means I was similar to a traditional version of my ability on N0). After N0, I'm no longer able to do the thing to myself without a buff.

Lucas I can't be the stunner I already said that my action can't be stunned and it's pretty obvious I've been acting during the day phases.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

544Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:08 am

chinomi

chinomi

oh for the record i also want to clarify i have a second ability that i won't touch on for now. but if i ever make use of it i don't want people to be like SHE CLAIMED BOOST BUT NOW THIS IS HAPPENING sort of deal

eta: i also won't be around during rollover (goin' to be in a packed theatre at playstation's e3 experience helllll yeah) so i have to make sure i properly lock in my vote a few hours before rollover and most likely won't be able to change it later

545Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:13 am

high seraph

high seraph

Luxaria wrote:I'm not sure how I feel about Lucas' claims right now since, as was pointed out, it's another of those "I will do a thing, maybe, at some point, but I can't tell you more" like we dealt with for Tiki. I have a few guesses on whatever he's hinting at, though I wouldn't mind some more hints and/or transparency. That said, this game proves interesting since I notice most of what we're dealing with appears to be a waiting game in terms of mechanics.

I already said that I'm not expecting you guys to wait for me to do my thing, and that once I do my thing, it will mean absolutely nothing in terms of clearing me up. And I can't be any more transparent about my role without fucking up the chances of my thing ever happening, so the hints I've already dropped are gonna have to be enough. So I'm really not trying to do the waiting game with you guys. When I asked to not be lynched, I did it part jokingly, part just because I didn't want to be lynched entirely because I was inactive. :-(

But like I said before!!! It's totally fair to keep me in ur "would lynch" list, but if you have any specific questions you'd like to ask me, I'll try to help to the best of my ability!

Kiyoko wrote:Lucas I can't be the stunner I already said that my action can't be stunned and it's pretty obvious I've been acting during the day phases.

o! i am forget

546Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:14 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

lucas do you have any idea what blaire is trying to get at when she said she was waiting for you to post?

547Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:14 am

nautilus

nautilus

To be honest if Plot wasn't pizza I was under the assumption that she was some form of roulette, which would have allowed for passive role investigation while stunned, but ymmv. I feel like Plot wouldn't have been so bold about the bus driver thing though if she had ended up stunning herself tho, since she still seemed to stand behind her comment here re: her comment to Lux about the bus driver's existence on N0

plot wrote:@Lux - It's kind of related to my role. For what it's worth, I'm not investigative.

after it had already been established there was a second stunner in play that was not pizza related (see: Blaire)

re: actions going through post-mortem - possible ezz was jailer since iirc in most games, the actions of dead players who die the phase they send in their action may go through depending on the action's position in the priority with respect to kills

Last edited by Nautilus! At The Disco on Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total

548Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:14 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Straight up

Maybe plot had two abilities

since chinomi seems to

549Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:15 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko wrote:N0 worked for me as if there had been a D-1 and I had done the thing to myself (which means I was similar to a traditional version of my ability on N0). After N0, I'm no longer able to do the thing to myself without a buff.

Okay, good. This was my assumption of how this might have been handled. Do you think my theory on plot holds any weight?

That said, what an unusual role if so. Yours makes sense, but hers going from a direct stun to a conditional one that may have a buff is odd. And there was a stun on N1, anyway. Where... did that come from...

@ Mitsu
Ah okay that's a good point about her comments and how she handled it. Hmmm.

Edit: Hm... That's a possibility. I personally wouldn't be surprised by it, at least. plot having two abilities, I mean. It'd also make sense.

Last edited by Luxariana Grande on Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total

550Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:19 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Also Mitsu, Lux, which one of you wants the thing today? I figure I'll maybe do one of the buffed versions and then send it to one of you guys since you've already seen the unbuffed version so there won't be any confusion. I figure there are a handful of decent ways to use the thing but I can't for the life of me figure out which option is best so I'mma shove the responsibility onto one of you

Also I have no idea whatsoever what plot was getting at but I do think plot was at least telling the truth somehow. Lux, did you drive plot on N0? If not there might be another driver in play.

551Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:22 am

high seraph

high seraph

Arctic Monkiyoko wrote:lucas do you have any idea what blaire is trying to get at when she said she was waiting for you to post?

o!!! looking back, it was Blaire (not Aeiou) who asked if I had tried anything during the last night phase ha ha ha!

But, no, I don't know what she's getting at........

552Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:23 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmmm. Okay, very well. I was sitting on this for personal reasons, but speculation is at a point where being quiet about this hinders further speculation. The reason I asked plot if she was willing to share anything is because I was not a bus driver at the start of the game.

Ninfia was, and I was trying to see if I could pair the targets to people she would be likely to target. Last night was my first bus.

553Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:24 am

nautilus

nautilus

For the record, I do strongly believe there was a driver on N0; it's also why I didn't really think much of plot being maf early on since it doesn't make much sense for plot as maf to out a bus driver if bus driver is maf (or maf to even out the existence of a driver even if it were town, since it benefits maf for actions to be smashed around), and maf!plot would definitely not gambit and lie about a role that doesn't exist, either.

A mysterious Plot

@Kiyoko - I... don't have any qualms about receiving the thing tbh but if Lux really wants it then I'd be cool with her getting it too

e: also lmao if ninfia was actually a bus driver she hates busses

Last edited by Nautilus! At The Disco on Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

554Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:31 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Huh. Is anyone who suspects a bus willing to share who they think the targets were? Like, don't if it gives away your ability but.

@Lux: ty for sharing, your role sounds super town

I think I'm going to try Lux because it occurs to me that given her own role, it might be easier to coordinate everything if she's the one who gets the thing.

e: It occurs to me that the boost I chose might not actually be that useful for you since it might be a little redundant, but the other boost I would've gone for changes what kind of thing the thing is, and I felt like the original thing is more useful for town at this point in time.

555Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 37 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:36 am

Rasei

Rasei

I targeted Lucas last night for my action but instead of Lux. I know have a copy of Lux's role. And Lux, I'm not going to tell anyone what is in it. Through that one part sort of feels like my action, but I think I know why.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 49 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum