Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 41 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 62]

286Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 20 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:03 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I don't know why people are throwing shade on the cryptic posts in-thread. I thought it a pretty reasonable general assumption that whenever anyone speaks cryptically in thread, it's because at least one of the members in that conversation is town and they're trying to communicate without mafia catching on to what they're saying. Because two mafia have zero reason to act like that with each other in thread when they can just communicate offline.

Which is also why I am not particularly interested in pushing people to explain any cryptic remarks beyond what they are comfortable sharing at this point.

Last edited by Arctic Monkiyoko on Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

287Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 20 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:03 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Spoiler:

Take this and go

Ah, that's true... I think I was mostly just awkward about her probing, but regardless I feel like chi being so forward with targets isn't indicative of her being mafia going from previous mafia experiences with her, so.

I actually thought the rooftop pizza was just some kind of joke and not actually a thing to mimic the whole "Did something happen" "Oh my god" exchange we had, but if it actually is a thing I'm kind of interested too

Nevermind I got ninja'd it was apparently a thing what is this. At the same time though, if it's a sensitive thing don't say it unless you have to.

edit: re: cryptic debate 2k16 - imo it seriously doesn't do town any favours if we're all discussing things that would be advantageous for town to keep secret from mafia in the thread so I don't necessarily blame anyone for speaking in hushed tones and stuff, ftr

It's kind of like how in CCS maf I basically asked Kiyoko out on a date like 5 times in-thread instead of just straight up asking "kiyoko should I kill lucas or should i save my shot for tiki"

I also edited in the strangest line I will ever write in mafia now that it's confirmed ? pizza is a thing

Last edited by Nautilus! At The Disco on Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

288Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 20 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:17 pm

Cure

Cure

I could see Blaire being mafia jailed by mafia, honestly. If we're inclined to think the jail is mafia at this point... because I'm not sure why mafia would jail Blaire N0 otherwise.

289Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 20 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:18 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

hey mitsu if you want to ask about killing lucas instead of tiki again i'm free next thursday ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

290Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 20 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:21 pm

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

I got my interviews and orientation sorted out, finally!! So I have more time for this game for real now orz

So, from what I backread last night, Tiki had a Plan™ but got jailed this phase out of it. Hmmm, tbh I'm kind of ???? on Tiki because the last time he seemed off to me, he was town and when he didn't, he was actually maf and i just can't, okay. I guess I'm not really willing to vote for Tiki right now but, like most, this really depends on what he's...up to. Though the jail does seem more maffy than the first one, in that it was used on a player that has openly stated that they wanted to act on that night so there's that.

I have no information to share aside from not having acted for the past phases, if that helps. Now that I'm actually done with all the things I have to do, I need to do a more thorough read on the thread.

291Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 20 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:22 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Leave

No, uh, for real though. I have no opinion on Blaire, though I do find her side-eying (?) people being cryptic and then having this weird cryptic pizza in her hands a little awkward, but I digress since it could easily just be Blaire being Blaire

292Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 20 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:25 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

omg the posts are coming quicker than Im reading but let me put a stop to this
I thought the pizza thing was a joke, thats why I claimed it lmao
I have not touched any pizzas even irl for quite a while
Sorry for the confusion I DIDNT THINK IT WAS A REAL PIZZA???

293Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 20 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:27 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Uh well I guess that solves that? I thought the pizza was actually a thing given how Blaire worded her answer to Kiyoko about it BUT I GUESS NOT

I guess that also retroactively nulls my last post because the cryptic pizza didn't even exist in the first place

/r-removes the pizza from the masterpost??

294Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 20 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:31 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

wait

blaire was your pizza also a joke or did you straight up get an actual pizza

295Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 20 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:33 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

What if the pizza never existed and now Blaire is just running with it
IS SOMEONE A SONG ABOUT PIZZAS???

296Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 20 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:51 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo....

why wouldn't mafia jail me, i'm a high profile target just listen to this beautiful voice coming from this beautiful face, but mostly important, this beautiful mind (and heart) that comes up with all these beautiful songs

also the pizza was real thing, you think i was fucking around with that shit?? hell naw man, it was actual roofied pizza and if i accepted it, i'd get stunned, that was the literal offer i got

297Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 20 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:55 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Jason Derulo wrote:hell naw man, it was actual roofied pizza and if i accepted it, i'd get stunned, that was the literal offer i got

Uh

Okay so my first gut instinct while looking at this other than the whole "there are two stunners" Captain Obvious thing is that if I'm reading Blaire's post right (person gives pizza to person with an "accept this pizza and get stunned") I feel like this reads as a neutral role, since having a town or mafia stunner target accept... being stunned dilutes the power of those kinds of roles. Of course given what's been said in thread though I feel like there's some weird roles in this game but

298Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 20 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:03 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO BE STUNNED FOR A PIZZA
was there a pro to the pizza???

It wouldnt surprise me to have more stuns going around, I feel like Im used to more than just one stun and one jail. If there is only one stunner and one jailer is it likely to have them be on opposite alignments for balance reasons? or could both be town? I do feel like the Tiki jail was scummy though

299Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 20 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:11 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo....

honestly after i first got the notification for it, i was thinking that if this was something that could be offered to other people, it might not always be a pizza? like the person who sent it or something could specify the item, because a pizza seems like a really specific thing to send (unless their song is actually related to pizza)

so i'll be curious as to see if anyone else receives a pizza, or another item in general. and it'd also be interesting to see if there are any other different effects attached to it

EDIT: there were 0 pros to the pizza. absolutely none. it wasn't even a pizza i'd eat under normal circumstances without the roofie, which was why i declined the offer

300Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 20 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:14 pm

chinomi

chinomi

straight up gonna say i got nothing and i'm having a klsdngjasdgndsang day so i can't play off of the current info to come up with something ;___; i have like... HUNCHES on who i want to vote for but they're literally just me staring at the players list and being like "yeah they got bad vibes yo" for no reason and so

yeah i got nothin

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 41 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum