Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 51 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 62]

601Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 41 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:01 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo....

i don't man i'm sorry i'm pretty sure i've hit the peak of my career like i can't believe i actually even produced what i did based off the tiny shit i got (out of really?? weird?? circumstances but w/e i'll take what i can get) ok like dang gj jason derulo, gj

602Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 41 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:02 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Hmmmm.

I'm going to go for a bit, but I'm going to pass a vote: She-Ra; namely, for hinting at an anti-town consequence of her lynch once on the chopping block which is generally a tactic mafia tends to do when on the chopping block (see: lulu in CCS maf) and general lack of information on her.

I have some other thoughts but I'll have to gather them up and mull over them for a bit before I expand on them further in-thread.

For what it's worth, the Lucas/Ace/She-Ra trio were all up for lynch with respect to what happened on the phase Angel got lynched, and it's making me rethink the possible scenarios in which maf!ezz would reasonably do such a gambit, but this is a tenuous connection at best and could be merely a coincidence. Just thinkin' 'bout things

The vote tally is like III She-Ra II Blaire I Ace tho

603Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 41 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:08 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Arctic Monkiyoko wrote:Jason Derulo is Blaire.

I think the people on the chopping block need to be as open with information as possible because we're getting to the point in the game where we're not going to be as forgiving of handwave-y information. It's one of those things where like, yes, you can stay quiet out of self-preservation and wanting to keep mafia from knowing your ability, but staying quiet isn't going to help you if town lynches you for not sharing enough.

She-Ra wrote:Volunteering this tho: if I die, my role keeps doing a thing, and it is not necessarily great for town if I am not around.

It's in town's interest to know exactly what this is now that you've said this, because if you are town, maf is probably going to try to kill you now, and unless town knows what you do the town doctor has zero incentive to protect you.

yee. okay. so this late in the game it might not be SO bad, but ah... fuck it.

I'm Tiki's leash. If I die, Tiki is off leash and will have no choice but to kill. So, not necesarily bad for Town if Tiki can kill mafia, but if we have no good suspects...

this is also my only active ability; I get to say whether or not Tiki kills every night. Part two of my thing is that I appear mafia if investigated (I mean my role is literally a DEMON =/), so I've been trying to keep my head down as much as possible til now. But, that said, it makes me think that Angel would not have had the same thing as me (appear mafia when investigated but is actually town), but idk - maybe maf!Ezz had a thing that let them say someone was maf.

Nautilus! At The Disco wrote:

Cure and She-Ra were bussed on N1.

Before anyone asks I don't have a role that specifically allows me to determine when people were bussed, nor am I some other driver, nor did I stalk Ninfia for two phases in a row and learn who she drived, but I'm pretty sure about this.

what does this mean?? I haven't been notified of anything happening to me all game.

604Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 41 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:13 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hm, okay. This is... interesting. I need more time to think about this. I actually feel now that She-Ra is likely to be the malicious neutral (would match up with the "appears as maf upon investigation") but if that's the case I'm willing to let it sit for a while.

unvote
vote: Ace
for the time being, I suppose.

@She-Ra, bussing is kind of like swapping, so you wouldn't be informed of it.

Say a bus driver busses A and B.

Anyone who targets A will have their actions hit B instead, and anyone who targets B will have their actions hit A.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

605Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 41 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:20 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 41 3GTnlMD

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

606Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 41 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:24 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

I feel like Hayley probably knew I was the demon from the moment Tiki said that was what his leash was called - but u were ded.

I mean, you guys, I went to TWO metal shows this weekend.

607Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 41 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:27 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 41 Tumblr_n34yfqG6hl1tttayko1_400

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

608Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 41 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:35 pm

chinomi

chinomi

i have a bad feeling about today tbh

609Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 41 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:55 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

She-Ra-Ra-Riot wrote:I feel like Hayley probably knew I was the demon from the moment Tiki said that was what his leash was called - but u were ded.

I mean, you guys, I went to TWO metal shows this weekend.

Wait till you see how metal my song is. :D

And hmm, yeah...might be nice to keep you around.
I guess I'll Vote: Ace, since I'm kinda in the same boat as Kiyo as far as a suspect list goes.

610Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 41 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:55 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I actually completely buy most of She-Ra's role claim and I'd expect her to be malicious or town. That said, if she's malicious I'm not sure why she would use her role power at all, if letting Tiki loo--

I bet using her role that chains Tiki up contributes to her win condition, so she has to balance either letting Tiki indiscriminately kill or pursuing her win. But she says the role power only controls Tiki. That sounds weird to me. Would someone make a town role that leashes a town (or malicious) by hitting a button, and looks mafia upon investigation otherwise? So either she's lying about the full details of her role and is probably the malicious third party, or has a really, really weird town role.

Part of me thinks Tiki isn't as likely to be the malicious one if he is claiming killing the only mafia that's died, since... why do that if you're malicious, and my win condition very definitely helps town. Unless Tiki thought angel was tailored and ezz was actually town, but there are better town targets to kill if you're mafia-leaning in terms of function.

I'm curious about Rasei, given how I know I had a role copy due to my own third party ability, and then got another role copy from Ninfia, and Rasei said she copied my role and got a role copy.

Out of curiosity, Rasei. I don't mind you airing it, but what did you get from copying me, specifically? Does it mention win conditions? Leave those out if so, but feel free to hint at them otherwise. This may be moot since I mostly claimed both already, but I haven't described how the role copy works so...

Given the whole Blaire thing (curious, would you share what led you to thinking I was third party if it wasn't just "Luxaria is third party"?), that leaves a few people. I agree that I haven't put much thought to Mitsu beyond thinking I have no reason to trust her beyond her talking and posts, but no reason not to trust her. But, I... don't know if she'd approve of whatever mafia tried to do the other phase, and her general tone discussing it does not seem mafia-sided? Leaving Ace and Lucas atm for me, with Aeiou and Rasei as the runner-ups depending on what they say and where speculation goes.

611Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 41 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:02 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

nope, I'm just town and don't want town people to die.

Luxariana Grande wrote:Would someone make a town role that leashes a town (or malicious) by hitting a button, and looks mafia upon investigation otherwise?
apparently yes.

I have no idea what Tiki's alignment is btw, but I believe that he's been playing pro-town. It is possible he's malicious neutral though. In which case all the better to keep him leashed?

612Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 41 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:06 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, if we have nobody we wanna set me loose on, probably best to leash me, yeah.
And, curious, did the flavor for your role make it sound like my role is, well, "ghastly?"

613Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 41 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:13 pm

Rasei

Rasei

unvote

It was each night you may target two players, switching all actions between them and each night you may target a player and gain a use on one of their ability.

I may only pick one of them. The pm also mentions points.

614Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 41 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:17 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

I mean, I didn't know my flavour was "THE DEMON" until you said it (it does correspond to the line in my song used in the pm though) so if you're asking what your flavour is as counterpart, in my role PM you are called THE DEMONSLAYER and it just bluntly says I get to decide whether or not you KILL ANOTHER PLAYER. So I mean. Ghastly enough.

615Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 41 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:21 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ah. I'm a tad surprised it's so direct. But no matter, all cleared up now (pending either of us lying). :D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 51 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum