Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 38 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 62]

196Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:36 pm

Five

Five

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 14 9LGirfm

No Lynch IV
angelstar II
Tiki the Troll I
Ace I
Rasei I

Ninfia vs. Ace
Cure vs. Tiki the Troll
Jason Derulo vs.
Kiyoko vs. Tiki the Troll Rasei
Ace vs.
ezzelin vs.
She-Ra vs. No Lynch
chinomi vs. angelstar
Plotstickers vs. No Lynch
Aeiou vs.
Rasei vs.
nautilus vs. chinomi angelstar
high seraph vs. Luxaria No Lynch
Tiki the Troll vs. No Lynch
angelstar vs.
Luxaria vs.

197Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:36 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tiki the Troll wrote:According to the wording in my role, they are aware of their effect on me.

You specifically? As in, you believe the role description would say "TIKI THE TROLL" in flashing neon lights? Or something else that achieves the same effect.

Either way, I figured that was what you were hinting at, among other things. If you're being truthful. We will see.

Also, Kiyo, can we go out for dinner while we're at it, too?

198Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:38 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Okay, listen, I voted for Angel because she hasn't posted yet and not because of the sin in-joke

Anyways, I totally missed something She-Ra brought up, but if Tiki's ability is described as gastly... tbh if it can be viewed from outside individuals as something "ghastly" then I'm a little uneasy, I guess, because that just seems like the role itself is anti-town sounding (compared to something like idk doctor which is more clearcut). I suppose we'll see though

199Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:43 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

I wasn't saying that you were doing it for that reason, haha. I was saying that I was tempted because I wanted to fit in. ;)

200Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:49 pm

chinomi

chinomi

ehehehe mitsu.... no need to get worked up over why you voted... it'll make your blood turn bitter... i want to make sure your blood tastes good when i decide to harvest it so why don't you and i have a nap together.... zzz...z z...

201Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:57 pm

Cure

Cure

Luxaria wrote:Oh, that was sinning. I read it as "shinning" at a glance since she's a SHINNING STAR.

Also curious.

shining has one n. shinning refers to climbing. angel is a climbing star.

202Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

@Plot - tbh if you did so that'd be kind of hilarious

@chi - What

also kiyoko is hanging out with me for some reason so i'm already taken sorry chi

@everyone else - don't ask about the joke i don't want to embarrass angel about her supposed sins if she comes into thread

Anyways, to make this post more game-relevant: I'm not really feeling any strong suspicions at the moment hhhh.

If I had to choose people who I wouldn't vote for, I'd abstain from voting Kiyoko, Tiki, Lux, Plot, and Jason Derulo: Tiki because I want to give him the chance to prove himself, Plot/Jason Derulo because not NK sender, and Kiyoko/Lux just from general vibes and feelings, though none of these are 100% solid at this point. These are also in rough order of how ... less willing I am to vote them to most, and then everyone else is kind of fair game.

e: also tiki has a clause next to his name in this list just in case his Grand Plan backfires
e2: edited to make more sense

Last edited by Nautilus! At The Disco on Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

203Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:01 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

The Cure wrote:
Luxaria wrote:Oh, that was sinning. I read it as "shinning" at a glance since she's a SHINNING STAR.

Also curious.

shining has one n. shinning refers to climbing. angel is a climbing star.

... shit

204Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:05 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Unrelated, I feel like I need to google who Jason Derulo is to figure out why his name keeps getting said.

205Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:06 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

angel sins, shines, and climbs at the same time

206Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:07 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Of course, soon as I start to write this I get a fairly big project to do. But oh well, real quick:

Okay, I read from rollover, up to Kiyo calling me out. My first thought is I would love to see Nautie's master post return, and speaking of her:

Nautilus! At The Disco wrote:Okay, listen, I voted for Angel because she hasn't posted yet and not because of the sin in-joke

Anyways, I totally missed something She-Ra brought up, but if Tiki's ability is described as gastly... tbh if it can be viewed from outside individuals as something "ghastly" then I'm a little uneasy, I guess, because that just seems like the role itself is anti-town sounding (compared to something like idk doctor which is more clearcut). I suppose we'll see though

To clarify, it's really the flavor text and role names that are ghastly. And this role is "anti-Town" only in the regard that I don't not have complete control over it, and this is explicitly stated in my PM.

As for other stuff that happened before I gleefully derailed everything, I actually think, if the stunner n' jailer are different alignments, I'm still inclined to think the jail is Mafia. I'll beinclined to think otherwise if my personal demon turns out to be Mafia, and simply uncertain of the jailer's alignment should the demon be Neutral.

Beyond all that, looking forward to seeing what Kiyo was really hinting at early on.

Okay, gonna post n' run for now. If I'm ninja'd, no edit (though I'll try to read the ninja posts when I have time again!)

207Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:12 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Tiki
Whenever you return, two questions:

1. If your demon leash meanie were third party, do you think they'd lean towards the malicious or non-malicious one? Or either?

Nautilus! At The Disco wrote:I would like him to respond to Lux's comment here, since a lot of his spec this phase has been entirely centered on explaining his own role:

Luxaria wrote:I would ask Tiki what he thinks of things outside of whatever his role is and the information pertaining to it, since most of the phase has just been him discussing that and saying to be careful with lynches. What do you think insofar as N0/D1 permits?

Update on the unrelated, oh he's that guy that heavily sampled Imogen Heap's better song.

208Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:26 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

@Aria:
  1. It depends on how much they would benefit from chaos....and/or possibly a much shorter game. XD
  2. Isn't that what I did in my last post? There doesn't seem to be much else going on at the moment, really. At least nothing else that was a part of discussion.

209Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:33 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Oh, yeah, you did. I got fixated on the mention of your demon's alignment and forgot there was more to your statements. Anyway, thanks.

210Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 14 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:40 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:Oh, yeah, you did. I got fixated on the mention of your demon's alignment and forgot there was more to your statements. Anyway, thanks.

No worries.
And actually, something I'll state outright: it might just be a flavot text thing, but my counterpart is, in fact, called the Demon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 38 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum