Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 37 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 62]

181Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:42 pm

Five

Five

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 13 9LGirfm

No Lynch IV
angelstar II
Tiki the Troll I
Ace I
Rasei I

Ninfia vs. Ace
Cure vs. Tiki the Troll
Jason Derulo vs.
Kiyoko vs. Tiki the Troll Rasei
Ace vs.
ezzelin vs.
She-Ra vs. No Lynch
chinomi vs. angelstar
Plotstickers vs. No Lynch
Aeiou vs.
Rasei vs.
nautilus vs. chinomi angelstar
high seraph vs. Luxaria No Lynch
Tiki the Troll vs. No Lynch
angelstar vs.
Luxaria vs.

Phase ends in a little over three hours!

Last edited by Maroon Five on Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

182Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:44 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmmm.

A sentence that can probably be directly lifted from a few threads: I don't know what's going on with Tiki. That said, in this context my confusion stems more from trying to figure out his angle and what he might have or know to prompt whatever he's saying. I have some... baseless theories, but what little I think I know of the game's format... hm.

Part of me wants to keep him around because whatever he's doing seems too blatant, and no I am not going to even look at that wine on the table because the other part of me thinks whatever he's getting at is done in such a ham-fisted manner that it doesn't strike me as pro-town in the end. I... feel mildly inclined to believe him saying he's not the malicious third party, however, for several reasons. Primary of which being that whatever he seems to have sounds really bizarre as a third party role, or at least what little we know. So for that matter...

@ Tiki
So there's two things I really do not get in all of this.
1. If you're town and have a presumably powerful and/or pro-town role (if I'm reading your hints), why is it that you are 100% certain the "leash" of your role is town or neutral? Isn't that just an awful big assumption? I can't see whatever you have, so many it's crystal clear to you from your perspective, but in a game where right off the bat so many people say "This role is so unusual", would it not be out of character to make it so mafia could just neutralize a town by targeting them? And as such you might have outted potentially anti-town information?

2. You apparently also do have information to some degree that suggests town can somehow lose quite quickly, which is pro-town information to alert us of things to avoid, but you do not air this as opposed to the previous bits. Also, your comments come across as discouraging lynches to some degree, which are our main tool to get mafia. It's worded as not throwing lynches around, but then again, most lynches are going to be like that based off of the best deduction we can do--outside of D1 and D2 when those are more gut and activity, usually, due to less information.

These are the two points that seem weird to me next to each other, but... there's apparently a lot more you happen to be aware of at this moment. Regardless, I am personally more inclined to see how whatever you're talking about pans out. I have no opinion on if you're town or mafia, but I also have no real clause to lynch you right this moment.

List of people I don't care to lynch this phase, if we go that route, Mitsu and then possibly Kiyoko just because she's having fun monkeying around. Indifferent about any other lynches. I don't have much of a gut read. If we do the "can't have sent in the NK / might've been controlled by mafia", willing to also avoid plotstickers and Blaire for now.

Pending whatever Rasei and angel say, would be cool to see another post from Aeiou, Ace, and ezzelin, as timezones allow. Probably tempted to no lynch, and I don't see much point in throwing out a third? fourth? probing vote when the votes are already so diluted. But I'll wait until 1-2 hours before rollover before that in all likelihood. I would ask Tiki what he thinks of things outside of whatever his role is and the information pertaining to it, since most of the phase has just been him discussing that and saying to be careful with lynches. What do you think insofar as N0/D1 permits?

Edit: numerous posts, alas.
still thinking if I want to change my name.
also I think rollover is in 3 hours and 15 minutes as of this post.

183Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:45 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

justin chimberlake wrote:vote: angel for sinning

choooooooo uzaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Well.
Count me as curious.

184Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:47 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Oh, that was sinning. I read it as "shinning" at a glance since she's a SHINNING STAR.

Also curious.

185Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:55 pm

chinomi

chinomi

araaaa maaaa~~~ angel's such a cute little thing she should stop sinning and just let big sister take care of her ^____^~! if i vote for her then she'll definitely come back here and let me pet her head~

186Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:57 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:@ Tiki

It's LuxxiePOP Quiz Time!

Luxaria wrote:1. If you're town and have a presumably powerful and/or pro-town role (if I'm reading your hints), why is it that you are 100% certain the "leash" of your role is town or neutral? Isn't that just an awful big assumption? I can't see whatever you have, so many it's crystal clear to you from your perspective, but in a game where right off the bat so many people say "This role is so unusual", would it not be out of character to make it so mafia could just neutralize a town by targeting them? And as such you might have outted potentially anti-town information?

I didn't mean to infer I was 100% positive, apologies! Mostly an assumption just because:

1. Having it so a foe could just shut me, and only me, down at will every night sounds rather anti-fun, and i don't think Five would do that.

2. This also strikes as one of those roles a host makes that makes them go, "This will be fun, my favorite role, I hope they don't die on N0!" (You know all too well what I mean, lux, heh.)

3. I also know Five enjoys strategy and spec. I Think my other half would have to think a lot more about what to do with me if we weren't opposed, vs. the no brainer of just making a known enemy useless every night.

Luxaria wrote:2. You apparently also do have information to some degree that suggests town can somehow lose quite quickly, which is pro-town information to alert us of things to avoid, but you do not air this as opposed to the previous bits. Also, your comments come across as discouraging lynches to some degree, which are our main tool to get mafia. It's worded as not throwing lynches around, but then again, most lynches are going to be like that based off of the best deduction we can do--outside of D1 and D2 when those are more gut and activity, usually, due to less information.

All I can really ask for here is a "wait and see" approach. And any info I have really only relegates to me, and the person who denied me good times on N0. I've already told you about all I know about them, and the info about me I don't wanna just claim all at once on D1.[/quote]

187Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:04 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Am back. Have questions.

justin chimberlake wrote:
re: Tiki's post, I'm willing to NL if you have A Plan, but your action better be provably interesting and pro-town or else i am going to lynch you out of principle.

Same

Tiki The Tralala wrote:
I'll say that gets tricky, with a jailer about, and a theorized bus/redirect. Suffice to say, if we can come together and point out some suspicious targets that we'd otherwise vote for on this D1 (aside from me XD), they may not be getting off the hook as scott free as you and Nautie fear they might.

Okay, so I think I can see what you're getting at. I kinda want to see where this thing Tiki apparently has is going?

Luxaria wrote:Hmmm.

Part of me wants to keep him around because whatever he's doing seems too blatant, and no I am not going to even look at that wine on the table because the other part of me thinks whatever he's getting at is done in such a ham-fisted manner that it doesn't strike me as pro-town in the end. I... feel mildly inclined to believe him saying he's not the malicious third party, however, for several reasons. Primary of which being that whatever he seems to have sounds really bizarre as a third party role, or at least what little we know. So for that matter...

@ Tiki
1. If you're town and have a presumably powerful and/or pro-town role (if I'm reading your hints), why is it that you are 100% certain the "leash" of your role is town or neutral? Isn't that just an awful big assumption? I can't see whatever you have, so many it's crystal clear to you from your perspective, but in a game where right off the bat so many people say "This role is so unusual", would it not be out of character to make it so mafia could just neutralize a town by targeting them? And as such you might have outted potentially anti-town information?

THIS. I'm willing to believe tiki is pro-town for now but this whole leash business sounds shaky =/

Luxaria wrote:
2. You apparently also do have information to some degree that suggests town can somehow lose quite quickly, which is pro-town information to alert us of things to avoid, but you do not air this as opposed to the previous bits. Also, your comments come across as discouraging lynches to some degree, which are our main tool to get mafia. It's worded as not throwing lynches around, but then again, most lynches are going to be like that based off of the best deduction we can do--outside of D1 and D2 when those are more gut and activity, usually, due to less information.

hmmmm. (thnx lux I know you said your posts are too long before but as a dumb n00b I appreciate them a lot... pls do not lure me into a false sense of trust kthnx)

Okay so I still feel like I don't have any suspects and I am a lil' worried about Tiki (and their "leash"???) but for this night I will go with caution and vote: no lynch

EDIT: Ninja'd by Tiki who apparently isn't SURE sure about leash being town but reasoning is okay but I am still Concerned. Keeping vote as is tho.

188Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:06 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Tiki
Hmmm. Reasonable. The main thing for me is:

Tiki the Troll wrote:I also know Five enjoys strategy and spec. I Think my other half would have to think a lot more about what to do with me if we weren't opposed, vs. the no brainer of just making a known enemy useless every night.

It'd only be a no-brainer for the opposing team (i.e. maf!meanie vs town!Tiki) if they happened to know doing so would shut you out. Which, if the meanie is maf, they might not have known until you said anything.

There was another comment I was going to make, but, anyway, as you were.

Edit:
She-Ra wrote:thnx lux I know you said your posts are too long before but as a dumb n00b I appreciate them a lot

I save all my words irl for my posts.

I think I already used this joke a few times. I need new material.

YOUARENOTADUMBNOOBIBELIEVEINYOU

189Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:18 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hmm, Lux's questioning seems a bit more in line with her usual town behavior. I'm spending time with Mitchan-sensei today but I can hit you up in like 48 hours, Lux, and that should answer any questions you do or don't have about me.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

190Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:20 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Tiki the Troll wrote:I also know Five enjoys strategy and spec. I Think my other half would have to think a lot more about what to do with me if we weren't opposed, vs. the no brainer of just making a known enemy useless every night.

It'd only be a no-brainer for the opposing team (i.e. maf!meanie vs town!Tiki) if they happened to know doing so would shut you out. Which, if the meanie is maf, they might not have known until you said anything.

According to the wording in my role, they are aware of their effect on me. And if they have similar wording in their role about what my role does, I could see them wanting to play it safe and choosing to keep me in check on N0, as it does all sound rather gastly.

I fully admit, this is a ole most would get as a Town and begin cursing the host's name over.

But I'm not most people.

And I appreciate this special gift that has been bestowed upon me.

(Also, all alone in the store now, and, in theory, I'll having practically nothing but time to kill until rollover. Going to see if I can't backread now.)

191Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:21 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

I'm going to vote: no lynch to make sure I have a vote in. I'm willing to change it, but I wouldn't be surprised if I keep it there.

192Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:28 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Jason Derulo....

hmmm....

scratches face well surprising no one, i'm def not happy about the amount of votes no lynching has, but i gotta say that i'm not exactly gonna be willing to vote for angel rn just to get a lynch either so :/

also i'm going to be sporadically afk for the rest of today, and i'm most likely not gonna be available around rollover so don't be startled if i drop a vote at whomever has the highest amount of votes before i leave ok because heck no lynches

193Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Luxaria wrote:I save all my words irl for my posts.

It's true.

Anyways, some comments:

I think I know why chi voted Angel and if I'm right it's not actually any role related reason, it's for an in-joke reason that Plot'll also understand if she drops by, too. It's possible chi could've voted for reasons outside of this, but I feel like this joke is probably the reason why lol.

I don't really have much more to say on Tiki; most of what I wanted to say on him was addressed via his conversation with Lux in the last few posts and I'm willing to give him a tentative benefit of the doubt for now. I would like him to respond to Lux's comment here, since a lot of his spec this phase has been entirely centered on explaining his own role:

Luxaria wrote:I would ask Tiki what he thinks of things outside of whatever his role is and the information pertaining to it, since most of the phase has just been him discussing that and saying to be careful with lynches. What do you think insofar as N0/D1 permits?

I'm not going to unvote just yet because I do want to maintain pressure on Angel whenever she swings around so we can squeeze out some spec from everyone, and I'd rather we come out of this phase with information if we're going to NL in the end.

Arctic Monkiyokos wrote:I'm spending time with Mitchan-sensei today but I can hit you up in like 48 hours

W-what

Last edited by Nautilus! At The Disco on Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

194Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:32 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Tiki The Tralala wrote:

According to the wording in my role, they are aware of their effect on me. And if they have similar wording in their role about what my role does, I could see them wanting to play it safe and choosing to keep me in check on N0, as it does all sound rather gastly.

I fully admit, this is a ole most would get as a Town and begin cursing the host's name over.

But I'm not most people.

And I appreciate this special gift that has been bestowed upon me.

(Also, all alone in the store now, and, in theory, I'll having practically nothing but time to kill until rollover. Going to see if I can't backread now.)

so you're saying that your thing WAS kept in check N0 then? Meaning you're claiming not to be any of the things that happened N0 (stun/jailer)? Or at least that you didn't do the ones last night, I guess??

so tiki claims: to be town, didn't stun or jail n0, does have a nightly ability thing, ability thing is "ghastly", ability thing can be stopped by someone else, that someone else is probably town/neutral based on the fact that they kept ghastly thing from happening n0 & some other points.

am I getting everything?

195Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 13 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:34 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

ngl mitsu i thought about voting for angel because you and chi did

@jason derulo what if you had the highest number of votes < o >< o >

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 37 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum