Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossroads ✕ town win

+16
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
katagi
Entelechy
Cure
angel★
chinomi
Five
nautilus
Ninfia
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 33 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 52]

211crossroads ✕ town win - Page 15 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:23 pm

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

vote: katagi

I'm more of a piano person myself

Anyway, that's another night with no nk hmmm I don't think it's very likely for maf to not send in two nks in a row for the sake of a gambit, so I'm guessing the nk got blocked??

more pagetops
crossroads ✕ town win - Page 15 Giphy

Last edited by Ace on Wed May 18, 2016 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

212crossroads ✕ town win - Page 15 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:25 pm

Cure

Cure

Either the drums obscure all actions in exchange for the NK, or the NK target/sender has been protected/stunned two days in a row.

213crossroads ✕ town win - Page 15 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:26 pm

chinomi

chinomi

The mafia must have something to gain from blocking out the rollover, though! Either a couple people are dead/mafia got lots of information from this or they required to drum a certain number of nights in a row to gain some sort of...? Something?

I dunno. I dunno.

214crossroads ✕ town win - Page 15 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:28 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Cure wrote:Thanks Kiyo, my second action got sent to the correct person. Do you learn about people who target you, or did you specifically act on me? Did you learn what my actual actions are, or did you just know who I targeted? Are you invulnerable to actions? Or did you just not fulfill the criteria for the thing I did to you.

If you're passive it would make sense, I guess.

I don't want to give away too much about how I use that particular ability, but I didn't learn what your actions are, just who you visited. If you're ever suspicious and want me to out some info I'll share, but for the time being I'm safer if people don't know what I can do. It doesn't affect other people though, it just gives me info. ovo/

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

215crossroads ✕ town win - Page 15 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:28 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei crosses his arms.
"I see. It was almost like the second incident in a school where I would... Never mind. I targeted Lucas last night so it wasn't to important."

He sighed, and used one hand to straighten out his hair.

"I'm going to wait for Katagi to talk before I vote on her. I was thinking that the drum roll would have been once a game thingy. Would it be possible for someone to have copied it? Like a shapeshifter?"

216crossroads ✕ town win - Page 15 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:29 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well. While we're talking about what info we got, here's what I've received in the game so far:

217crossroads ✕ town win - Page 15 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:29 pm

Cure

Cure

Hello, Saki/Crypsis (can I call you Cryptid? I have to come up with weird nicknames for everyone and I have been thinking intently for the past few days what to call you) I have a question for you. Did anything unusual happen to you on N0 from what you could tell?

218crossroads ✕ town win - Page 15 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:31 pm

Cure

Cure

Kiyoko wrote:I don't want to give away too much about how I use that particular ability, but I didn't learn what your actions are, just who you visited. If you're ever suspicious and want me to out some info I'll share, but for the time being I'm safer if people don't know what I can do. It doesn't affect other people though, it just gives me info. ovo/

I think I know why what I did failed on you, thank you.

@chinomi, I don't think anyone is dead as no one is crossed out on the front page.

Last edited by Cure on Wed May 18, 2016 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

219crossroads ✕ town win - Page 15 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:31 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

Cure wrote:Hello, Saki/Crypsis (can I call you Cryptid? I have to come up with weird nicknames for everyone and I have been thinking intently for the past few days what to call you) I have a question for you. Did anything unusual happen to you on N0 from what you could tell?

You can call me whatever you want! ^w^)ノ

as far as I can tell, nothing happened to me on that first night. But I didn't do any actions and all the flavor was hidden so I don't actually know for sure.

220crossroads ✕ town win - Page 15 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:33 pm

Cure

Cure

Okay, thank you! ~OvO~

221crossroads ✕ town win - Page 15 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:34 pm

Five

Five

I'm pretty sure that the drums haven't been stopping the NK. I guess not completely sure, but it doesn't really make sense for nobody to have stated that to be the case more firmly if it really is. Plus, if it stops the NK, it's almost definitely a town ability, and I can't see it being used so early in the game, twice in a row especially. It's hiding too much information when we have almost nothing to go on already.

Saki, do you have any more specific information than "katagi is the drummer"? I'm reasonably certain that that much is true, but if you know anything else about the situation, any information we don't have about the power, et cetera, you may want to share, unless you've a reason to be secretive about what information your role can gather.

222crossroads ✕ town win - Page 15 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:38 pm

Cure

Cure

Since Katagi's going to be lynched, does anyone have any other leads they'd like to pursue? So we're not wasting a second day phase.

Five, is there any particular reason you aren't suspicious of Chinomi? Is it just because she's not the drummer?

223crossroads ✕ town win - Page 15 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:41 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

Ummm nope, I don't really know anything else, sorry! o3o Just that katagi used the ability that made the drum line appear in rollover.

I can share information about what my ability does exactly but I think maybe that's not a good idea? do you think mafia is going to try to stun me now? i dunno, you're the senpais. just keep asking me questions and i'll answer them! ^w^)9

224crossroads ✕ town win - Page 15 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:42 pm

nautilus

nautilus

@chinomi - I feel like it's possible that there might be some kind of tradeoff: that is, perhaps mafia gains access to the actual flavour text of the phase while the rest of us are left in the dark, or what Cure said could be possible and blocking rollover occurs at the cost of the NK just not happening. Either way, just having this role act is certainly enough to hamper town speculation, so I can see this role acting in early game to cause setbacks. Had Saki not outed the identity of the drummer, we might have gone down a path of random lynching if no other information came to pass.

I... do think it's weird that there hasn't been an NK, but I feel like it's possible that town's stacked with power roles that could disrupt/block the NK and the lack of NK might just be because of that (and I think Kiyoko ... ? mentioned that she has reason to believe there are multiple protective roles in play).

@Rasei - It's... possible that the role could have been copied, but given how incredibly disruptive this role has been, I don't see a town player with this role using it immediately upon copying it? Either someone refreshed the drummer's ability early on, the drummer had multiple uses from the start, or a role copier within the mafia copied the ability, imo.

225crossroads ✕ town win - Page 15 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Wed May 18, 2016 5:48 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Hmmmm... That's true. If it is the case that there wasn't an NK then maybe they got the flavour while others didn't and they hoped that the lack of information would lead into mislynches...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 33 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum